This training should be beneficial to the thousands of short-term stock traders who make a profession by gambling on short-term price movements.
Stock Patterns For Day Trading describes the trading strategies used by a professional stock trader in his own trading. The ideas come both from friends who are successful traders as well as his own experience with SOES trading. The collection of trading patterns described represents one of the first full-fledged books of instruction on short term, swing and day trading in individual stocks. The author’s intraday trend trading approach and his scalping method are both described in detail. He uses the setups daily in his own trading.
This course should prove valuable to the thousands of short term stock traders who seek to make their living from speculating on short term price swings. It is a toolbox for finding high probability trades for success as you trade the stock market. The technical ideas are primarily crafted around the personality of the NASDAQ market but may also be implemented in New York trades.
- Video I (Introduction module): Introduction to electronic direct access trading for stock day traders
- Video II: Introduction to methodology section of course (for tapes 2 – 6)
- Video III: What constitutes consolidation – the 3 main criteria
- Video IV: More on large gap openings on the daily bar chart
- Video V: Fading (counter trend trading) techniques – not randomly picking tops and bottoms, but using specific criteria instead
- Video VI: Computer screen index examples of relative strength
What Will You Learn?
- How to perform basic technical analysis to enhance your trading or investment skills
- How to Recognize and Trade Market Trends
- How to recognize and trade chart patterns such as the bull flag, head and shoulders, ABCD pattern, and others.
- How to use simple lines of support and resistance to make consistent market earnings
- With the “Pattern Practice” lesson, you may practice detecting patterns on your own.
Who Is This Course For?
- Anyone interested in financial freedom that can come with stock market intelligence
- Anyone interested in learning how to do technical analysis to predict stock market price action
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
The M3 Trading System – John LockeThe M3 Trading System – John LockeUpdate 06 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
This course teaches you how to figure out and manage risk in your current positions. It also equips you with the necessary tools to sharpen your options trading skills and to help you win even when you are wrong.Add to wishlist
Day Trading Strategy with E-Mini S&P 500 eBook – Joe RossDay Trading Strategy with E-Mini S&P 500 eBook – Joe RossUpdate 04 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Day Trading Strategy with E-Mini S&P 500 eBook by Joe Ross introduces techniques and methods for day trading the E-Mini S&P 500 futures developed by Joe Ross.Add to wishlist
Trade Setups And Strategies Program – The Day Trading RoomTrade Setups And Strategies Program – The Day Trading RoomUpdate 01 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Trade Setups And Strategies Program – The Day Trading Room teaches you a complete trading strategy, method, and setups blueprint through 6 training videos. “Success Is When Preparation Meets Opportunity”.Add to wishlist
Fibonacci Trader WorkShop (Video 2.38 GB) – Dennis Bolze, Thom HartleFibonacci Trader WorkShop (Video 2.38 GB) – Dennis Bolze, Thom HartleUpdate 21 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
This Fibonacci Trader WorkShop (Video 2.38 GB) by Dennis Bolze, Thom Hartle is especially for you. You will watch real-time trading! Learn real-time trading tactics from real-time traders during a trading day!Add to wishlist
Tradezilla 2.0 – MarketCallsTradezilla 2.0 – MarketCallsUpdate 09 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Tradezilla 2.0 – MarketCalls helps you understand markets in a better way, will bring thinking ability in you to trade independently in dynamic complex trading environments. It helps differentiate yourself from other traders one step better.Add to wishlist
How To Trade Like a Pro, Not a Hobby – Jason Bond PicksHow To Trade Like a Pro, Not a Hobby – Jason Bond PicksUpdate 06 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
This course breaks down the path to become a professional stock trader. You can learn practical techniques, strategies, and tools to earn consistent returns from your stock trading.Add to wishlist