This training should be beneficial to the thousands of short-term stock traders who make a profession by gambling on short-term price movements.
Stock Patterns For Day Trading describes the trading strategies used by a professional stock trader in his own trading. The ideas come both from friends who are successful traders as well as his own experience with SOES trading. The collection of trading patterns described represents one of the first full-fledged books of instruction on short term, swing and day trading in individual stocks. The author’s intraday trend trading approach and his scalping method are both described in detail. He uses the setups daily in his own trading.
This course should prove valuable to the thousands of short term stock traders who seek to make their living from speculating on short term price swings. It is a toolbox for finding high probability trades for success as you trade the stock market. The technical ideas are primarily crafted around the personality of the NASDAQ market but may also be implemented in New York trades.
- Video I (Introduction module): Introduction to electronic direct access trading for stock day traders
- Video II: Introduction to methodology section of course (for tapes 2 – 6)
- Video III: What constitutes consolidation – the 3 main criteria
- Video IV: More on large gap openings on the daily bar chart
- Video V: Fading (counter trend trading) techniques – not randomly picking tops and bottoms, but using specific criteria instead
- Video VI: Computer screen index examples of relative strength
What Will You Learn?
- How to perform basic technical analysis to enhance your trading or investment skills
- How to Recognize and Trade Market Trends
- How to recognize and trade chart patterns such as the bull flag, head and shoulders, ABCD pattern, and others.
- How to use simple lines of support and resistance to make consistent market earnings
- With the “Pattern Practice” lesson, you may practice detecting patterns on your own.
Who Is This Course For?
- Anyone interested in financial freedom that can come with stock market intelligence
- Anyone interested in learning how to do technical analysis to predict stock market price action
Please Login/Register if you want to leave us some feedback to help us improve our services and products.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Zap Seminar: Day Trading the E-Minis – David StendahlZap Seminar: Day Trading the E-Minis – David StendahlUpdate 28 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Zap Seminar: Day Trading the E-Minis by David Stendahl deep dives into day trading principles and profitable systems to earn consistent profits and undertake low risks. There are many aspects that the course covers in detail with illustrated case studies.Add to wishlist
Building A Professional Trading Plan – Dr. Gary DaytonBuilding A Professional Trading Plan – Dr. Gary DaytonUpdate 07 Nov 2022Intermediate
Building A Professional Trading Plan by Dr. Gary Dayton empowers you to set up a professional swing trading and day trading plan.2h28m0.485GBAdd to wishlist
Day Trading Course 2018 – Fibs Don’t LieDay Trading Course 2018 – Fibs Don’t LieUpdate 08 Nov 2022All Levels
With this course, online learners may start their trading career on the right foot by understanding the mathematical underpinnings of the FDL system’s 85% average success rate.5h0m8.1GBAdd to wishlist
Momentum As a Leading Indicator – Top Dog Trading SystemMomentum As a Leading Indicator – Top Dog Trading SystemUpdate 01 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Momentum As a Leading Indicator – Top Dog Trading System shows how to take the skills learned in the first course and use momentum as a leading indicator to uncover those changes in trends.Add to wishlist
Intra-Day Trading Tactics: Pristine.com’s Strategies for Seizing Short-Term Opportunities – Greg CapraIntra-Day Trading Tactics: Pristine.com’s Strategies for Seizing Short-Term Opportunities – Greg CapraUpdate 12 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Intra-Day Trading Tactics: Pristine.com’s Strategies for Seizing Short-Term Opportunities by Greg Capra sheds light on practical methods and strategies to earn profits in the short term. You can learn through the lens of reality by deep dives into case studies and examples the book serves.Add to wishlist
Trading Psychology, Day-trading & Swing Trading – Alexander ElderTrading Psychology, Day-trading & Swing Trading – Alexander ElderUpdate 09 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Trading Psychology, Day-trading & Swing Trading – Alexander Elder teaches you technical & mental skills to trade more profitably. It was recorded from a day-long session Alexander Elder delivered in Tokyo in 2020.Add to wishlist
There are no reviews yet.