The Chinese Banking Industry by Yuanyuan Peng Description
The Chinese Banking Industry by Yuanyuan Peng provides a detailed analysis of how the Chinese banking industry developed in the period from 1905 to 1949. There are many aspects covered in the course with evidence, key challenges, and solutions.
Here’s what you will learn in this book:
- Addressing critical issues in the evolution, such as corporate governance, government intervention, white-collar crime, and foreign competition.
- The evaluation of the challenges in these areas.
- Considering the results of its efforts.
- How to draw insights into policy making.
- Illustrated case studies and examples.