Momentum Trading Strategies by Quantra Quantinsti instructs you on developing time-series and cross-sectional momentum strategies. Trading instruments that you can apply the frameworks include stocks, stock indexes, fixed income, and futures.
Momentum Trading Strategies by Quantra Quantinsti will help you create time-series and cross-sectional momentum strategies for stocks, stock indexes, fixed income, and futures contracts. You can learn how to evaluate time series, portfolio returns, and risks statistically. It also addresses how to construct and backtest momentum trading strategies.
- Introduction to the course
- What is momentum?
- Why does momentum exist?
- Introduction to python
- Financial market data and visualization
- Technical indicators
- Technical indicator strategy
- Live trading on blueshift
- Live trading template
- Types of momentum
- Time-series momentum
- Hurst exponent
- Correlation analysis
- Cross-sectional momentum
- Fundamental momentum
- Event-driven strategy
- Ranking factors for cross-sectional portfolio
- Treasury markets
- Momentum in futures
- Cross-sectional momentum strategy in futures
- Momentum crashes
- Automate trading strategies
- Risk management
- Python installation
- Course summary
What Will You Learn?
- Incorporate time series and cross-sectional momentum methods into stock, stock indexes, fixed income, and commodities futures.
- A solid grounding in time-series analysis of portfolio returns, risks, and momentum trading techniques.
- Understanding why momentum trading tactics can consistently outperform other trading methods.
- Stock, stock indices, fixed income, commodities, and futures markets can serve as testing grounds for developing and testing momentum strategies.
- Using a variety of performance metrics to examine the portfolio’s returns and risks.
- Determining a time series’ type, one may apply the Hurst exponent to it.
- Conveying futures market principles such as contango, backwardation, term structure & roll returns.
- Volatility decile portfolios should be subjected to crossover and breakout modeling.
- Using Blueshift, you may trade on paper, evaluate the results, and then execute your trades in real-time on the market.
Who Is This Course For?
The course assumes that students have a working knowledge of financial markets, including the buying and selling of stocks. Also, it needs a working grasp of equity, ETF, and futures markets.
The principles presented in this course may be acquired without a prior understanding of programming. To execute the tactics discussed, you must have a working knowledge of pandas and matplotlib.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Michael Jenkins – The Geometry of Stock Market ProfitsMichael Jenkins – The Geometry of Stock Market ProfitsUpdate 06 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
The Geometry of Stock Market Profits by Michael Jenkins provides many professional analysis tools and techniques, typically Gann Squares.Add to wishlist
Ultimate Book on Stock Market Timing, Vol 2: Geocosmic Correlations to Investment Cycles – Raymond A. MerrimanUltimate Book on Stock Market Timing, Vol 2: Geocosmic Correlations to Investment Cycles – Raymond A. MerrimanUpdate 21 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Ultimate Book on Stock Market Timing, Vol 2 by Raymond A. Merriman sheds light on the analysis of long-term planetary cycles and phases for stock patterns. Thus, you can forecast the next price actions to develop viable strategies.Add to wishlist
Trading with the Gods – Alan OliverTrading with the Gods – Alan OliverUpdate 07 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
Alan Oliver Trading with the Gods is designed to provide accurate and authoritative information to the subject matter covered.Add to wishlist
Summer 2013 TradingMarkets Swing Trading College – Trading MarketsSummer 2013 TradingMarkets Swing Trading College – Trading MarketsUpdate 10 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Summer 2013 TradingMarkets Swing Trading College – Trading Markets provides you with the resources you need to help you stay on the right side of the market. You’ll learn in 10 hours what many traders spend over 10 years trying to “figure out” on their own.Add to wishlist
Trade Setups And Strategies Program – The Day Trading RoomTrade Setups And Strategies Program – The Day Trading RoomUpdate 01 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Trade Setups And Strategies Program – The Day Trading Room teaches you a complete trading strategy, method, and setups blueprint through 6 training videos. “Success Is When Preparation Meets Opportunity”.Add to wishlist
Safety in the Market Smarter Starter Pack 1st Edition – David BowdenSafety in the Market Smarter Starter Pack 1st Edition – David BowdenUpdate 06 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
Safety in the Market Smarter Starter Pack 1st Edition gets your trading career on the launchpad by laying a solid foundation for understanding all the markets.Add to wishlist