Momentum Trading Strategies by Quantra Quantinsti instructs you on developing time-series and cross-sectional momentum strategies. Trading instruments that you can apply the frameworks include stocks, stock indexes, fixed income, and futures.
Momentum Trading Strategies by Quantra Quantinsti will help you create time-series and cross-sectional momentum strategies for stocks, stock indexes, fixed income, and futures contracts. You can learn how to evaluate time series, portfolio returns, and risks statistically. It also addresses how to construct and backtest momentum trading strategies.
- Introduction to the course
- What is momentum?
- Why does momentum exist?
- Introduction to python
- Financial market data and visualization
- Technical indicators
- Technical indicator strategy
- Live trading on blueshift
- Live trading template
- Types of momentum
- Time-series momentum
- Hurst exponent
- Correlation analysis
- Cross-sectional momentum
- Fundamental momentum
- Event-driven strategy
- Ranking factors for cross-sectional portfolio
- Treasury markets
- Momentum in futures
- Cross-sectional momentum strategy in futures
- Momentum crashes
- Automate trading strategies
- Risk management
- Python installation
- Course summary
What Will You Learn?
- Incorporate time series and cross-sectional momentum methods into stock, stock indexes, fixed income, and commodities futures.
- A solid grounding in time-series analysis of portfolio returns, risks, and momentum trading techniques.
- Understanding why momentum trading tactics can consistently outperform other trading methods.
- Stock, stock indices, fixed income, commodities, and futures markets can serve as testing grounds for developing and testing momentum strategies.
- Using a variety of performance metrics to examine the portfolio’s returns and risks.
- Determining a time series’ type, one may apply the Hurst exponent to it.
- Conveying futures market principles such as contango, backwardation, term structure & roll returns.
- Volatility decile portfolios should be subjected to crossover and breakout modeling.
- Using Blueshift, you may trade on paper, evaluate the results, and then execute your trades in real-time on the market.
Who Is This Course For?
The course assumes that students have a working knowledge of financial markets, including the buying and selling of stocks. Also, it needs a working grasp of equity, ETF, and futures markets.
The principles presented in this course may be acquired without a prior understanding of programming. To execute the tactics discussed, you must have a working knowledge of pandas and matplotlib.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Trade Setups And Strategies Program – The Day Trading RoomTrade Setups And Strategies Program – The Day Trading RoomUpdate 01 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Trade Setups And Strategies Program – The Day Trading Room teaches you a complete trading strategy, method, and setups blueprint through 6 training videos. “Success Is When Preparation Meets Opportunity”.Add to wishlist
Where to Start Your Elliott Wave Count on a Chart – Elliott Wave InternationalWhere to Start Your Elliott Wave Count on a Chart – Elliott Wave InternationalUpdate 01 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Where to Start Your Elliott Wave Count on a Chart by Elliott Wave International provides detailed instructions on strategy development based on Elliott Wave methods. Thus, you can learn to enhance the profitability of your trades no matter how tumultuous the market is.Add to wishlist
Understanding the Options Chain – September 2019 with Allison OstranderUnderstanding the Options Chain – September 2019 with Allison OstranderUpdate 08 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Understanding the Options Chain – September 2019 with Allison Ostrander teaches you how to read charts for options trading, and how to use option chain, etc, to become a profitable options trader.Add to wishlist
Power Stock Trading Strategies Mentoring Program – Todd MitchellPower Stock Trading Strategies Mentoring Program – Todd MitchellUpdate 09 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Power Stock Trading Strategies Mentoring Program – Todd Mitchell shares with you the strategies that have worked extremely well for Todd since 1988. With this course, you will be able to make money in all market scenarios.Add to wishlist
New Rules of PennyStockingNew Rules of PennyStockingUpdate 06 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
New Rules of PennyStocking is a stock conference that brings together many famous speakers, sharing their experiences and successful trading methods.Add to wishlist
Stock Trading Wizard – Tony OzStock Trading Wizard – Tony OzUpdate 17 Nov 2022DOWNLOAD
Stock Trading Wizard – Tony Oz shares with beginner and intermediate traders an opportunity to learn stock trading from one of the most respected and well-known traders in the world.Add to wishlist