Primary Language of Market by Dr. Gary Dayton will help traders level up their trading intellect level immensely and guide how to use Wyckoff Bar-by-bar trading.
The trading course Primary Language of Market is established and will be carried out by Dr.Gary Dayton – a trading psychologist with the philosophy of trading mindfully. The trading course Primary Language of Market will be delivering a completely new approach for traders in terms of chart reading and how to analyze it and Trading Psychology Edge has designed the trading course materials to be highly comprehensive so that traders can advance their level of understanding as soon as possible.
- The intricacies of reading price bars and volume
- What wide spread bars mean
- The implications of high volume (there are several to be aware of)
- The implications of low volume (there are several to be aware of)
- The market contexts in which narrow range bars are important
- What to look for, bar-by-bar, in trending markets—both up and down trends
- One key indication in price and volume that gives a very strong indication that a trend is over
- Important market cues to pay attention to that signal a trend is likely
- Confirming indications that a trend remains intact and that you shouldn’t exit a winning trade prematurely – these are usually very clear and will help keep you in the trade
- Early warning signs that signal a trend is likely coming to an end – these tell you it is time to lighten up on your position or exit entirely
- Using market waves along with bar-by-bar analysis—a critical chart reading skill
- Exclusive: How to apply the Weis Wave with bar-by-bar trading!
- How to tell the difference between a normal pullback and a trend change
- Using price bars and volume for entries – we will go over several
- Where to set stops based on price and volume
- How to integrate higher time frames on a bar-by-bar basis for very powerful trading
- We will walk-forward a few markets bar-by-bar to give you a feel of reading the market real-time.
What will you learn?
- Predict any upcoming moves in the financial market
- How to read the chart effectively with the Wyckoff Bar by Bar methodology and the original language of the market using only price and volume
- Technical Analysis for bar-by-bar trading
Who is the course for?
- Those who are new or have been trading for a while
- There is no psychological balance when participating in the market
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Wyckoff Analysis Series (Modules 1 and 2) – Todd KruegerWyckoff Analysis Series (Modules 1 and 2) – Todd KruegerUpdate 29 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Wyckoff Analysis Series (Modules 1 and 2) by Todd Krueger sheds light on techniques based on the Wyckoff principles for optimal market timing. Hence, you can develop viable strategies for consistent profits and low risks.Add to wishlist
Leading Indicators – Lizard TraderLeading Indicators – Lizard TraderUpdate 11 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Leading Indicators by Lizard Trader provides proprietary indicators for NinjaTrader 7 and 8, namely the premium versions of the Session Pivot and VWAP packages, as well as the Zero lag Oscillator and the Auction Bars.Add to wishlist
Mastering Elliott Wave – Glenn NeelyMastering Elliott Wave – Glenn NeelyUpdate 21 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Mastering Elliott Wave by Glenn Neely introduces a scientific, objective approach to market analysis.Add to wishlist
Warrior Starter Course – Warrior TradingWarrior Starter Course – Warrior TradingUpdate 09 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
Warrior Starter Course by Warrior Trading shares effective strategies and techniques that beginner day traders and stock traders need to earn higher profits. The case studies and charting examples clarify theories with realistic glimpses into real trades.Add to wishlist
Reaction Point Timing Indicator (Mar 2015)Reaction Point Timing Indicator (Mar 2015)Update 21 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Reaction Point Timing Indicator (Mar 2015) is an effective indicator to get the optimal timing of trades amidst the market turbulence. Illustrated case studies and examples are provided for you to understand the market better for higher profits.Add to wishlist
Andrews Pitchfork Basic – Shane BlankenshipAndrews Pitchfork Basic – Shane BlankenshipUpdate 07 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
Andrews Pitchfork Basics by Shane Blankenship shares how to utilize this indicator to understand and project the next trends alongside other analysis techniques.Add to wishlist