Primary Language of Market by Dr. Gary Dayton will help traders level up their trading intellect level immensely and guide how to use Wyckoff Bar-by-bar trading.
The trading course Primary Language of Market is established and will be carried out by Dr.Gary Dayton – a trading psychologist with the philosophy of trading mindfully. The trading course Primary Language of Market will be delivering a completely new approach for traders in terms of chart reading and how to analyze it and Trading Psychology Edge has designed the trading course materials to be highly comprehensive so that traders can advance their level of understanding as soon as possible.
- The intricacies of reading price bars and volume
- What wide spread bars mean
- The implications of high volume (there are several to be aware of)
- The implications of low volume (there are several to be aware of)
- The market contexts in which narrow range bars are important
- What to look for, bar-by-bar, in trending markets—both up and down trends
- One key indication in price and volume that gives a very strong indication that a trend is over
- Important market cues to pay attention to that signal a trend is likely
- Confirming indications that a trend remains intact and that you shouldn’t exit a winning trade prematurely – these are usually very clear and will help keep you in the trade
- Early warning signs that signal a trend is likely coming to an end – these tell you it is time to lighten up on your position or exit entirely
- Using market waves along with bar-by-bar analysis—a critical chart reading skill
- Exclusive: How to apply the Weis Wave with bar-by-bar trading!
- How to tell the difference between a normal pullback and a trend change
- Using price bars and volume for entries – we will go over several
- Where to set stops based on price and volume
- How to integrate higher time frames on a bar-by-bar basis for very powerful trading
- We will walk-forward a few markets bar-by-bar to give you a feel of reading the market real-time.
What will you learn?
- Predict any upcoming moves in the financial market
- How to read the chart effectively with the Wyckoff Bar by Bar methodology and the original language of the market using only price and volume
- Technical Analysis for bar-by-bar trading
Who is the course for?
- Those who are new or have been trading for a while
- There is no psychological balance when participating in the market
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
The Power of the Hexagon Course – Myles Wilson WalkerThe Power of the Hexagon Course – Myles Wilson WalkerUpdate 04 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
The Power of the Hexagon Course by Myles Wilson Walker shows you a whole field regarding Gann’s methods that you never knew they existed before.Add to wishlist
Reaction Point Timing Indicator (Mar 2015)Reaction Point Timing Indicator (Mar 2015)Update 21 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Reaction Point Timing Indicator (Mar 2015) is an effective indicator to get the optimal timing of trades amidst the market turbulence. Illustrated case studies and examples are provided for you to understand the market better for higher profits.Add to wishlist
Wyckoff Analysis Series (Modules 1 and 2) – Todd KruegerWyckoff Analysis Series (Modules 1 and 2) – Todd KruegerUpdate 29 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Wyckoff Analysis Series (Modules 1 and 2) by Todd Krueger sheds light on techniques based on the Wyckoff principles for optimal market timing. Hence, you can develop viable strategies for consistent profits and low risks.Add to wishlist
TradingMarkets Swing Trading College 2019 – Trading MarketsTradingMarkets Swing Trading College 2019 – Trading MarketsUpdate 10 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
TradingMarkets Swing Trading College 2019 – Trading Markets is an intensive program designed to give you the strategies and the tools to systematically manage your money.Add to wishlist
Professional Trading Masterclass – Anton KreilProfessional Trading Masterclass – Anton KreilUpdate 06 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
This course teaches you how to set yourself apart from the masses as 90%of traders fail to make cash when buying and selling the stock marketplace. This course will provide you with the needed knowledge and tools to be in the top 10%.Add to wishlist
Short-Term Traders’ Secrets: Candlesticks, Gaps & Breakout Patterns Revealed – Steve Nison & Ken CalhounShort-Term Traders’ Secrets: Candlesticks, Gaps & Breakout Patterns Revealed – Steve Nison & Ken CalhounUpdate 14 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Short-Term Traders’ Secrets: Candlesticks, Gaps & Breakout Patterns Revealed by Steve Nison & Ken Calhoun sheds light on effective candlestick methods and strategies for consistent income and low risks.Add to wishlist