Symmetry: The Power Tool by Simpler Trading shows the tools as well as strategies for the more accurate project of market movements.
Symmetry: The Power Tool by Simpler Trading shares the basics of this tool as well as its support with your trading. The strategies and techniques are dissected for illuminating insights into the core principles behind successful frameworks. The right tracks of how to use the tool for a more accurate projection of market movements are shared. The illustrations of case studies and examples are shown so that you can learn through the lens of reality.
The main points that the course will walk you through include:
- What Symmetry in trading is.
- The usage of Symmetry for the projection of support and resistance levels.
- How to adapt Symmetry Projections to Thinkorswim and Dynamic Trader.
- How to blend Symmetry with your present-day trading plan.
- The identification of possible reversals in the trading market.
- How to take advantage of symmetry to bail out harmful situations at the right timing.
- And so much more!
What Will You Learn?
- Defining Symmetry in trading
- Using Symmetry Projections to identify key support and resistance levels Power Tool
- Running Symmetry Projections in Thinkorswim and Dynamic Trader
- Incorporating Symmetry into your existing day-trading plan
- Identifying possible reversals in the market
- Leveraging Symmetry for Stop Loss Orders
Who Is This Course For?
- Symmetry: The Power Tool by Simpler Trading supports all traders from beginner to advanced levels
- Those who want to have an in-depth understanding of technical analysis
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Price Action Trading Manual 2010 – Price Action Trading SystemPrice Action Trading Manual 2010 – Price Action Trading SystemUpdate 16 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Price Action Trading Manual 2010 by Price Action Trading System provides a comprehensive walkthrough of price action methods and strategies to understand how the market moves. So, you can develop viable strategies amid volatile markets for constant profits flows.Add to wishlist
A-Z Fibonacci Analysis- Carolyn BorodenA-Z Fibonacci Analysis- Carolyn BorodenUpdate 07 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
A-Z Fibonacci Analysis by Carolyn Boroden guides you through price analysis techniques, the right time to trade most effectively.Add to wishlist
Kevin Haggerty – How I Trade Major First-Hour ReversalsKevin Haggerty – How I Trade Major First-Hour ReversalsUpdate 07 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
How I Trade Major First-Hour Reversals – Kevin Haggerty introduces to you some of the best patterns for consistently finding explosive reversals during the opening hour of trading. With this course, you will be able to know exactly when and how to enter these stocks like a pro.Add to wishlist
Understanding the Options Chain – September 2019 with Allison OstranderUnderstanding the Options Chain – September 2019 with Allison OstranderUpdate 08 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Understanding the Options Chain – September 2019 with Allison Ostrander teaches you how to read charts for options trading, and how to use option chain, etc, to become a profitable options trader.Add to wishlist
How Charts Can Help You in the Stock Market – William L. JilerHow Charts Can Help You in the Stock Market – William L. JilerUpdate 30 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
How Charts Can Help You in the Stock Market by William L. Jiler illuminates the unpredictable market moves through detailed instructions on technical analysis. You can learn adaptable technical analysis methods to real trading when the book covers chart reading with examples and case studies.Add to wishlist