6-2-4 Winning Strategies & Systems (trade-futures.com) by Jack Bernstein helps you get methods and timing indicators that I have researched and used in my more than 40 years of trading and market analysis.
6-2-4 Winning Strategies and Systems Manual – 2nd Ed. can change your life by allowing you to tap into my vast fund of market knowledge. The scope is huge, covering everything from systems and methods to timing indicators, psychology, risk management, and more.
- How to overcome the random behavior of markets – Vital to success
- Why simple tools work best – You’ll be amazed at the facts
- Timing tools and triggers – When and how to use them
- Why you need to avoid obvious trades – Obvious is usually wrong
- Throw away standard moving averages use my moving average channel
- Absurdly easy ways to find support and resistance – Totally objective!
- 2 of my best trading systems – In detail and with track records
- Why common thinking will get you common results – And that means losses
- Short-term, intermediate-term and long-term methods – Specific and highly detailed
- The difference between systems, methods, and indicators -Why you need to know it
- My 6 best timing indicators – How they work and how to use them
- The complete approach to high odds seasonals – Including timing & targets
- Using the jake Bernstein moving average channel – New tips and tools
- How to use the 3hl channel for short-term swing trading – Short-term tool
- The power of setup – trigger – and follow-through – Harness it and use it or fail
- Contrary opinion/market sentiment revelations – Are small traders always wrong?
What Will You Learn?
- How to use MACD divergence correctly for maximum results and as a momentum confirmation
- Momentum divergence: setup, triggers, and follow-through in all time frames
- Using the 5 BAR MAC pattern for short-term profits in stocks and commodities
- The 2 and 3-day BREAKAWAY GAP method alerts you to major moves as well as to short-term swings
- How the FLAT BASE BREAKOUT triggers BIG moves
- Using the COMMITMENT of TRADERS report to spot major moves BEFORE they begin
- How to use the SETUP – TRIGGER and FOLLOW-THROUGH method in all markets
- The THURSDAY – FRIDAY EURO TRADE – 82% + ACCURACY
- Combining Time Frames: Does it work and if so when and how?
- Spotting markets that are being accumulated by professionals
- Why professionals DON’T want you to make money
- How to maximize profits by trading in units of three — detailed examples and rules
Who Is This Course For?
6-2-4 Winning Strategies & Systems (trade-futures.com) is for experienced traders who want to master in methods and timing indicators.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Trend Trading My Way – Markay LatimerTrend Trading My Way – Markay LatimerUpdate 11 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Market Analyst packs some of the most impressive features you will ever find in a Technical Analysis Package.Add to wishlist
Big Profit Patterns Using Candlestick Signals & Gaps – Stephen W. BigalowBig Profit Patterns Using Candlestick Signals & Gaps – Stephen W. BigalowUpdate 14 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Big Profit Patterns Using Candlestick Signals & Gaps by Stephen W. Bigalow illuminates practical strategies and techniques of candlesticks for consistent profits no matter how volatile the market is.Add to wishlist
Trading the Ross Hook (tradingeducators.com) – Joe RossTrading the Ross Hook (tradingeducators.com) – Joe RossUpdate 04 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Trading the Ross Hook (tradingeducators.com) by Joe Ross puts the light over the often-repeated, yet never operationally-defined trading axioms.Add to wishlist
Wyckoff Starter Series – LTG TradingWyckoff Starter Series – LTG TradingUpdate 29 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Wyckoff Starter Series by LTG Trading is an ideal course for those who are interested in the Wyckoff principles and want to build a solid foundation. This course covers multiple aspects with detailed instructions and illustrated case studies.Add to wishlist
Trading Technical Analysis Signals Using Wyckoff Contextual Logic – Wyckoff AnalyticsTrading Technical Analysis Signals Using Wyckoff Contextual Logic – Wyckoff AnalyticsUpdate 09 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Trading Technical Analysis Signals Using Wyckoff Contextual Logic by Wyckoff Analytics shares instructions on powerful tools and indicators for optimal traded entries and exits.Add to wishlist
Andrews Pitchfork Basic – Shane BlankenshipAndrews Pitchfork Basic – Shane BlankenshipUpdate 07 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
Andrews Pitchfork Basics by Shane Blankenship shares how to utilize this indicator to understand and project the next trends alongside other analysis techniques.Add to wishlist