Basecamptrading – MQ Momentum
The MQ Momentum can teach you how to trade the global futures markets in a disciplined, low-leverage, and varied manner. It may also help you create trading indicators, techniques, and paperwork to help us locate trading opportunities that correspond with our trading strategy.
Given that Momentum is one of the three basic price components, the MQ Momentum indicator was created to express Momentum for every market and period combination. The MQ Momentum graph shows a major indicator line (solid line) as well as a signal line (dashed line). The MQ Momentum indicator also shows a histogram that indicates the difference between the primary indicator line and the signal line.
The detail content of the MQ Momentum course includes the following modules:
- Understanding systematic trading and portfolio management.
- Knowledge about trading the global futures markets, following a systematic, low leveraged and highly diversified trading regiment.
- Principles of proprietary trading and skills in developing and coding quantitative, behavioral and machine learning trading systems.
- Professional knowledge about options income strategies.
- Skills to simplify the markets by understanding are world-renowned price action trading strategies.
- Skills to develop trading indicators, strategies and documentation to find trading opportunities in alignment with our trading strategies.
- Skills in setting up various trading indicators.
- Understanding the various features and trading strategies.
What will you learn?
The MQ Momentum course will enable you to achieve these significant values:
- Trading and portfolio management that is systematic.
- Trading the global futures markets using a methodical, low-leverage, and diverse trading strategy.
- Proprietary trading principles and expertise in building and coding quantitative, behavioral, and machine learning trading systems
- Ability to devise alternative revenue methods.
- Price action trading methods are world-renowned for their ability to simplify markets via comprehension.
Who is this course for?
The MQ Momentum course is suited for:
- Those who are interested in learning different trading aspects at the same time.
- Those who need a full-package of trading experience and knowledge
- Those who need personal knowledge and experience from different experts with different backgrounds.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Fundamental Analysis Module – Quantum Trading EducationFundamental Analysis Module – Quantum Trading EducationUpdate Jul 22BeginnerDOWNLOAD
The world of fundamental analysis has changed dramatically in the last ten years, and you’ll be able to grasp every facet of this fascinating new world by watching this set of videos from Quantum Trading Education’s Fundamental Analysis Module and reading the accompanying material.Add to wishlist
Robotic Trading – ClayTraderRobotic Trading – ClayTraderUpdate Jul 22AdvancedDOWNLOAD
This course approaches technical analysis from the fundamentals to advanced concepts. There are various aspects shown through real case studies. So, you can decode the volatile price actions!Add to wishlist
The Face of God Course – Hans HannulaThe Face of God Course – Hans HannulaUpdate Jul 22BeginnerDOWNLOAD
This course presents the details of chart reading and recognizing certain patterns. It supports enhancing the effectiveness of technical analysis for better insights into how the market moves. So, you can foresee the next price actions!Add to wishlist
Geometric Trader Level 1 – Geometric TradingGeometric Trader Level 1 – Geometric TradingUpdate Jul 22All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Geometric Trader Level 1 by Geometric Trading addresses a wide range of analysis techniques. So, you can learn to develop effective strategies and tactics for the consistent growth of your trading profits.Add to wishlist
Summer Series On Speculation Seminar – Dan SheridanSummer Series On Speculation Seminar – Dan SheridanUpdate Jul 22IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Summer Series On Speculation Seminar by Dan Sheridan walks you through techniques and strategies that you can apply for the improvement of speculation!Add to wishlist
A-Z Fibonacci Analysis- Carolyn BorodenA-Z Fibonacci Analysis- Carolyn BorodenUpdate Jul 22All LevelsDOWNLOAD
A-Z Fibonacci Analysis by Carolyn Boroden guides you through price analysis techniques, the right time to trade most effectively.Add to wishlist