One of Wyckoff’s legacies was to offer his students with a sequencing of how the market moves in the Wyckoff in Modern Market I course by Trading Psychology Edge.
If you want to learn how to apply Wyckoff ideas to today’s market, this Wyckoff in Modern Market I course by Trading Psychology Edge might help. Richard Wyckoff prepared a case study on the 1930-1931 market that was excellent in teaching students how to read the market bar-by-bar. The concepts and market principles discussed in this case study can have a significant influence on traders’ comprehension of market behavior. Dr. Gary will go over the first part of Wyckoff’s case study, which outlines all of the characteristics of an uptrend from its inception to its conclusion. Wyckoff provided his pupils with a sequence of how the market moves as one of his legacies.
Wyckoff in Modern Market I Course outline
- Selling Climax
- Secondary Tests
- How to tell a bottom without climactic action
- Identifying the differences between stopping volume and climactic action
- Jump Across the Creek
- How to tell when a corrective reaction is about to take place
- Understanding the characteristics of a corrective pullback so you are not scared out of a perfectly sound long position
- Identifying when a corrective wave is likely to be over
- Understanding the characteristics of a bullish advance
- Understanding the little-known concept of Absorption, including atypical variants
- Elements of a Buying Climax
What will you learn?
- Learn from examples in current markets of each of the principles.
- Better understanding of human behavior in the form of market action as reflected in the charts.
- Learn more about Wyckoff’s principles and concepts, which can be applied into a practical trading method for both intraday and intermediate (swings of 2-10 days) trading.
Who is this course for?
Wyckoff in Modern Market I is designed to:
- Traders with extensive knowledge in swing trading and intraday trading, are looking for courses to help them level up their skills.
- Traders who want to spend more time on practical case studies in trading.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Jeanne Long – Galactic Trader SeminarJeanne Long – Galactic Trader SeminarUpdate 07 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Under the guidance of the stars and Galactic Trader Seminar by Jeanne Long, you can precisely forecast future events by taking a look at past causes.Add to wishlist
Optuma – CMT Level 1 Prep CourseOptuma – CMT Level 1 Prep CourseUpdate 06 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
CMT Level 1 Prep Course Optuma with updated curriculum helps you a good preparation for the exam, proven by significant passed-number candidates.Add to wishlist
The Gold Book: Geocosmic Correlations to Gold Price Cycles – Raymond A. MerrimanThe Gold Book: Geocosmic Correlations to Gold Price Cycles – Raymond A. MerrimanUpdate 21 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
The Gold Book: Geocosmic Correlations to Gold Price Cycles by Raymond A. Merriman shares a walkthrough of spotting long and short-term cycles in the gold market. So, you can get the right timing in trade actions for consistent profits.Add to wishlist
Robotic Trading – ClayTraderRobotic Trading – ClayTraderUpdate 07 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
This course approaches technical analysis from the fundamentals to advanced concepts. There are various aspects shown through real case studies. So, you can decode the volatile price actions!Add to wishlist
Master Time Factor & Forecasting by Mathematical Rules – W.D.GannMaster Time Factor & Forecasting by Mathematical Rules – W.D.GannUpdate 23 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Master Time Factor & Forecasting by Mathematical Rules by W.D.Gann walks you through powerful techniques of W.D.Gann to decode the market directions, hence you can enhance the accuracy of market forecasting for better preparation amid market volatility.Add to wishlist
Jeffrey Kennedy – How to Trade Diagonal Triangles. Superior RiskReward Trade SetupsJeffrey Kennedy – How to Trade Diagonal Triangles. Superior RiskReward Trade SetupsUpdate 07 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
How to Trade Diagonal Triangles. Superior Risk Reward Trade Setups by Jeffrey Kennedy will spark your hidden interest in Elliott Wave patterns.Add to wishlist