This 2-in-1 package provides you with a wide range of knowledge to identify hidden trading opportunities that other traders overlook. With the Market Profile tools and ideas, you will be able to stay above the average and identify the highest profitability trades for maximal profits.
Market Profile Trading Strategies Part II – Beyond the Basic (Bonus Part I – Home Study Course) Help you wondered why top traders find the best trading opportunities. Apart from their extensive knowledge and experience in trading, they need tools that work! And in this course, you will be provided with Market Profile tools and ideas to catch the best trades like a pro.
Once mastering the comprehensive information given in Market Profile Trading Strategies Part 1 and 2, you will be able to set yourself apart from the other traders who don’t put their whole heart into learning or choose the right course to spend time on.
Market Profile Trading Strategies Part II – Beyond the Basic (+ Bonus Part 1 – Home Study Course) is suitable for Day Trading and Swing Trading.
Market Profile Trading Strategies Part 1
- Lesson 1: Introduction
- Lesson 2: Market Profile Graphic
- Lesson 3: Market Participant Behavior
- Lesson 4: Time Frame and Trading Decisions
- Lesson 5: Key Reference Lines
- Lesson 6: Initiative Vs. Responsive Activity
- Lesson 7: Weekly Profile
- Lesson 8: Projecting The Day’s Range
- Lesson 9: Trading the Open
- Lesson 10: Market Control
- Lesson 11: Market Profile Structures
- Lesson 12: Transitions and Control
- Lesson 13: Fractal Nature of the Market
- Lesson 14: Technical Indicators & Profile Data
- Lesson 15: Overnight Session
- Lesson 16: Final Review
Market Profile Trading Strategies Part 2
- Profile as a Trading Tool
- Order Flow Tracking Using Footprint
- Analyzing Volume Using Footprint
- Footprint Bar Statistics
- Trading the Open
- Initial Balance Trading Strategies
- Initial Balance Trading Strategies II
- VWAP Trading
- Overnight and Short Term Trading
- Auction Market Opportunities
- 3 Vital Elements of Planning a Profile Trade
What will you learn?
- Technical tools and footprint charts to plan trades and capture market moves.
- Charting techniques integrating candlestick patterns with profile parameters.
- Advanced risk management strategies for both intraday and swing trading activity.
- The Keppler Volume Tracking indicator (KVT) to validate market analysis.
- How to use one of the most powerful trading tools.
- How to identify and capture potential trading opportunities.
- How Order Flow Patterns, Footprint Data, Volume Imbalances, Delta Max, Delta Min, and Delta Finish offer clues about market activity and direction.
- How to make trading decisions based on market value rather than false signals.
- How to recognize high probability trading opportunities.
- How to understand how each day’s Market Profile Structure is built and traded.
- How to interpret Time Price Opportunity (TPO) developments.
- How to quickly read the market profile graph and identify market direction.
- How to trade the different Price Developments types in the market.
- How to quickly identify trends and join them as soon as they begin.
- How to identify “value areas” on a composite profile.
- How to accurately track value development intraday in real-time
- How to identify if sellers or buyers are in control.
- How to combine traditional technical analysis with market profile data.
- How the Market Value Area is calculated for any time frame.
- How to employ Market Profile Techniques in Intraday and Swing Trading.
- A clear understanding of the behavior of the market.
- How to know if prices are accepted or rejected by the market.
- How to gain maximal profits by combining valuable market profile information with traditional technical analysis.
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for those who are planning to use Market Profile tools and ideas in the most effective way for maximal profits. The amount of knowledge given in the course is massive; therefore, it is only suitable for traders serious about being among the top traders.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Opening Bell Income Strategy – Todd Mitchell
$797.00Opening Bell Income Strategy – Todd MitchellUpdate 26 Sep 2022All Levels
Opening Bell Income Strategy – Todd Mitchell shares with you day trading tips and resources to stay profitable. Hosted by Todd Mitchell and Craig Hill, this course reveals their bread and butter for decades.Add to wishlist
Futures Trading and Trader Development – Axia Futures
$1,100.00Futures Trading and Trader Development – Axia FuturesUpdate 28 Jun 2022Intermediate
The Axia Futures’ Futures Trading and Trader Development course helps you set yourself apart from the rest of the pack. With this course, you can clean up your trading act while developing yourself into an experienced futures trader.Add to wishlist
Wolf Trading: A Day Trading Guide – RWtrades
Freedom Challenge (May 2018 – May 2019) – Steven Dux$69.97Freedom Challenge (May 2018 – May 2019) – Steven DuxUpdate 29 Jun 2022All Levels
Steven Dux’s Freedom Challenge (May 2018 – May 2019) provides you with ample chance to take the glimpses into Steven’s trading techniques and strategies that help him gain such admirable consistency of trading profits.Add to wishlist
Day Trading Recipes – Simpler Trading$79.00Day Trading Recipes – Simpler TradingUpdate 26 Sep 2022All Levels
The course Day Trading Recipes of Simpler Trading will teach you a popular method utilized by Raghee Horner, John Carter, and the Simpler Trading team.Add to wishlist
MIC Jumpstart Accelerator – My Investing Club$95.97MIC Jumpstart Accelerator – My Investing ClubUpdate 28 Jun 2022Beginner
MIC Jumpstart Accelerator will take you from absolute beginners to a self-sufficient trader that can make your own decisions in just more than 7 hours.Add to wishlist