War Room Psychology Package (Volume 1-4) – Trick Trades
War Room Psychology vol 4 (Volume 1-4) by Trick Trades helps you understand the common psychology of successful traders and how to think consistently when entering the market.
The War Room Psychology vol 4 (Volume 1-4) course outlines the common characteristics of a successful trading mindset. From there, you will recognize the common characteristics of the mindset and psychology of traders who have been profitable for many years.
Pat Mitchell created this course to help readers broaden their understanding of walking you through the invention of right timing, the mindset. It is important that you are easily fooled by market movements, so the course also teaches you how to be consistent in the mentality of a trader.
- War Room Psychology Vol. 1: getting to know the problems of trading that are caused and solved by the shift of your mind
- War Room Psychology Vol. 2: your mind might be stronger than you have expected
- War Room Psychology Vol. 3: change the way you look at things, things you look at change
- War Room Psychology Vol 4: the right ends with high profitability are waiting
What will you learn?
- Learn the psychological controls of day trading and its importance
- Know the solutions to negative psychological problems like quitting good trades, volatile markets
- You learn about the misconception about micromanaging, perfection, timing as well as analysis, etc
- Know how to implement techniques to change your mindset and improve your account with consistent profit
Who is this course for?
War Room Psychology vol 4 is suitable for those who:
- Want to strengthen the psychology when participating in the market
- Often exiting good stock early, do not know how to manage when the market shakes strongly
- Want to change the point of trading view
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Financial Trading Terms Every Trader Should Know
Financial Market Volatility: How Does It Affect Your Trades?
Financial Markets Efficiency Definition And In-depth Knowledge
Financial Planner vs Financial Advisor: Are they the same?
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Raghee’s Day Trading Survival Guide for 2022 – Simpler Trading
$1,297.00Raghee’s Day Trading Survival Guide for 2022 – Simpler TradingUpdate Jul 22All LevelsAdd to cart
Raghee’s Day Trading Survival Guide for 2022 – Simpler Trading reveals life-saving tools that professional traders stick with to survive the year 2022. The course also shares with you trading tips/hacks so you can be on your toes despite the possible recession.Add to wishlist
13 Market Moves – Bundle and Save (5 Courses in 1 Pack)
$11,995.0013 Market Moves – Bundle and Save (5 Courses in 1 Pack)Update Jul 22Add to cart
Joining the 13 Market Moves Formula course, you may now be effective by trading on days with a high possibility of success. You will be able to avoid days when the odds are stacked against you, giving you more time to spend enjoying your family and doing other things you like!Add to wishlist
TWP Price Action Course – Trade Win Profit
$349.00TWP Price Action Course – Trade Win ProfitUpdate Jul 22Add to cart
TWP Price Action Course by Trade Win Profit aids you Produce higher amount return on income with improvement in the understanding about price action.Add to wishlist
BK Forex – Crowdfighter Course
$125.00BK Forex – Crowdfighter CourseUpdate Jul 22Add to cart
Crowdfighter Course of Bkforex shows you how to trade like a forex professional, getting your deserved earnings while avoiding the crowded trading trends.Add to wishlist
Volume Breakout System (Elite Version) – Simpler Trading$79.00Volume Breakout System (Elite Version) – Simpler TradingUpdate Jun 22BeginnerAdd to cart
Volume Breakout System Elite Package teaches the fundamentals and great tips for futures trading. Instructions on techniques and strategies are combined with case studies and recorded live trading sessions. So, you can see the effects of strategies you learn through the lens of reality!Add to wishlist
The BOSS Pack Course – Tricktrades$99.00