Interactive Brokers Data Downloader 3.0 (Software) – Trading Geeks uses Java API to connect to Interactive Brokers Trader Workstation (TWS) to download historical data for stocks, futures, options, or currency pairs (FOREX).
Interactive Brokers Data Downloader 3.0 (Software) – Trading Geeks is to download historical data for stocks, futures, options, or currency pairs (FOREX). Downloader uses multiple CPU cores to download data for contracts in parallel to reduce overall download time. Downloader also automatically handles many common IB API errors such as: pacing violation (too many requests for historical data over a period of time), connection timeouts, network errors, etc… Historical market data is stored on your local computer in comma-separated text files.
This course is designed for Forex, Stock Trading, Futures Trading, Options Trading, and many more.
- Intra-day, daily, weekly, and monthly historical data from Interactive Brokers TWS or IB Gateway
- Stocks, ETFs, Indices, Futures, Forex, New in version 3.3 : Options, and FOPs. Download historical data for an entire options chain/expiration with a single click of a button!
- Timeframes from 1-second to 1-month.
- Download of historical data for active or expired futures contracts.
- Open, High, Low, Close, Volume, Bar Size, Timestamp
- In addition to the above options historical data files have: Expiration date, strike price, right (CALL or PUT), and exchange.
- Saves data in comma-separated text files
- Supports contracts from any exchange around the world available via Interactive Brokers.
- Parallel downloads for symbol lists – data for multiple contracts is downloaded simultaneously
- Connects to Interactive Brokers TWS running on the same computer or any other computer on your network
- Uses Java IB API to download historical data
- Runs on any operating system: Windows, Mac OS, Linux
- Automatically handles IB API pacing violations – IB Data Downloader does not have restrictions on the amount of data downloaded per request.
Manage custom symbol lists on your computer:
- Symbols stored in simple text files
- Create symbols in IB Data Downloader user interface or in any text editor and import them into Data Downloader
Who is this software for?
This course is ideal for traders looking to download intra-day, daily, weekly, and monthly historical data.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Four-Dimensional Stock Market Structures and Cycles – Bradley F. CowanFour-Dimensional Stock Market Structures and Cycles – Bradley F. CowanUpdate 10 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Four-Dimensional Stock Market Structures and Cycles by Bradley F. Cowan teaches market analysts how to make accurate financial market models predicting price-time action years into the future.Add to wishlist
A Little Keltner, a Little Wycoff and of lot of Street Smarts – Linda RaschkeA Little Keltner, a Little Wycoff and of lot of Street Smarts – Linda RaschkeUpdate 05 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
By altering the bands depending on the most recent average daily price range, the book will naturally be further away from the market when price fluctuations are large. They will, however, maintain a far more consistent breadth than Bollinger bands.Add to wishlist
Forex Trading Course Level 1 – Pip Fisher – Adam KhooForex Trading Course Level 1 – Pip Fisher – Adam KhooUpdate 09 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
Forex Trading Course Lv 1 – Pip Fisher of Piranha Profits is aimed to assist novices in getting started in forex trading as quickly as possible.Add to wishlist
Trading the News Seminar – Tom YeomansTrading the News Seminar – Tom YeomansUpdate 11 Nov 2022All Levels
Trading the News Seminar – Tom Yeomans teaches you how to trade economic news events, mostly using fundamental news event data and currency strength measurements to guide your trading decisions.Add to wishlist
Breakouts: The Quintessential Approach – FeibeltradingBreakouts: The Quintessential Approach – FeibeltradingUpdate 03 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Breakouts: The Quintessential Approach (or can be called The Feibel Trading Breakouts) provides a logical path for both bullish and bearish scenarios. It encourages the development and improvement of vital free motion talents.Add to wishlist
Trading Around EquilibriumTrading Around EquilibriumUpdate 09 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
Trading Around Equilibrium provides beginners with an A to Z guideline on how to trade stocks profitably. The course comes with multiple helpful guides, including a self-paced homework guide.Add to wishlist