Insider’s Guide to Generating Income using Options Strategies Course (Oct 2014) by Simpler Options walks you through practical income strategies and methods to earn consistent returns.
Trading Weekly Options can be a dynamic mechanism that can generate quick profits or quick losses based on how you use them. In more than 22 hours of Insider’s Guide to Generating Income using Options Strategies Course (Oct 2014) by Simpler Options, John breaks down how he trades Weekly Options.
He spends one full day covering his methodology including 3 things every options trader needs to learn to avoid consistently losing money and his favorite strategy for turning a 68% probability into a 95% probability.
He will then spend 3 whole days live trading his methods. There is so much information in this course we can’t cover it all here, scroll down to see more of the topics covered in this best-selling course.
- The Best Times to Trade Like a Market Maker
- How to Have a Steady Equity Curve Week after Week
- The Three Things Every Options Trader Needs to Learn or They Will Consistently Lose Money
- What are the Best Stocks & ETFs to Trade Weekly and Which Ones Should be Avoided Like the Plague
- How to Risk 50 Cents to Potentially Make $5 Every Week
- My Favorite Strategy for Turning a 68% Probability into a 95% Probability
- The best daily and intraday scans in key stocks and ETFs, and how to choose which of these to trade weekly options on
- Learn his daily ritual that gets him in the right mindset for trading
- How to position size correctly in real time for maximum P&L impact and risk control
- What to do when things go wrong – Defensive Strategy
What Will You Learn?
- Sharings by an insider to learn from his experience and knowledge.
- A guide on techniques and strategies for profitable trades.
- Best practices of risk management to minimize losses and enhance profitability.
- How to pick potential stocks generating consistent returns.
- Trading psychology behind successful trades.
- Real-world trading case studies.
- And so much more!
Who Is This Course For?
The course is great for those who have traded stocks or options for a while.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
The In-N-Out Butterfly – Simpler CoursesThe In-N-Out Butterfly – Simpler CoursesUpdate 14 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
The In-N-Out Butterfly by Simpler Courses shares a comprehensive walkthrough of tested strategies and approaches of butterflies for higher profits from options trades.Add to wishlist
Success Formula Course 2014 – Simpler TradingSuccess Formula Course 2014 – Simpler TradingUpdate 21 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Success Formula Course 2014 by Simpler Trading waks you through techniques and strategies in options trading. You can learn how to set up viable system with valuable insights into the market trends. Case studies and examples illustrate the application of frameworks.Add to wishlist
Trading in the Bluff – John TempletonTrading in the Bluff – John TempletonUpdate 04 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
Trading in the Bluff by John Templeton helps you trade with an incredibly high reward to low-risk ratio.Add to wishlist
Advanced Real World Options Strategies – Tony Saliba & Joe CoronaAdvanced Real World Options Strategies – Tony Saliba & Joe CoronaUpdate 17 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Advanced Real World Options Strategies – Tony Saliba & Joe Corona reveals the best strategies and methodologies including How to take advantage of today’s market conditions.Add to wishlist
Chuck Hughes – The Weekly Options AdvantageChuck Hughes – The Weekly Options AdvantageUpdate 06 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
When joining with Chuck Hughes via The Weekly Options Advantage course, you’ll understand the specific advantages that weekly options afford clever traders, from simple methods for spotting the best opportunities to complicated covered call and spread trading tactics.Add to wishlist
Charles Cottle Package (Discount 50%)Charles Cottle Package (Discount 50%)Update 13 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Charles Cottle is the creator of Risk Doctor, a professional trading program. He was the International Trading Institute’s director of instruction and a former CBOE and CBOT options trader.Add to wishlist