When joining with Chuck Hughes via The Weekly Options Advantage course, you’ll understand the specific advantages that weekly options afford clever traders, from simple methods for spotting the best opportunities to complicated covered call and spread trading tactics.
In this brand-new four-hour course – The Weekly Options Advantage, trading guru Chuck Hughes gives you a detailed road map to trading success utilizing weekly options. From simple approaches for identifying the finest chances to advanced covered call and spread trading strategies, you’ll learn the distinct benefits that weekly options provide intelligent traders.
Weekly options, which allow traders to start small, provide 52 possibilities to earn each year, as well as the opportunity to create weekly income, rollover profits, and compound gains. The trading strategy provides suggested trading signals for option investment, and its audience is limited to trading strategy members. With the plentiful topics, you may bring your trading journey to the next level after joining The Weekly Options Advantage with Chuck Hughes.
Among the topics covered by Chuck Hughes – The Weekly Options Advantage are:
- Increased Profit Potential – A call option spread is created by purchasing a call option and selling a call option with a higher strike price. If you have an existing profit for a call option purchase and leg into an option spread, the spread can typically increase the existing profit potential of an option purchase by 50% to 100% or more.
- The Option Sale Provides Downside Protection – The sale of a call option results in cash being credited to your brokerage account. This reduces the cost basis of the option purchase and provides downside protection in the event the price of the underlying stock declines in price.
- Reduces Risk – The sale of a call option results in cash being credited to your brokerage account which can typically reduce the risk of a call option purchase by 30% to 50% or more.
- Allows You to Maintain Positions During Volatile Markets – The downside protection provided by the sale of a call option to create a spread can help you maintain your spread trade during volatile markets. If you traded option purchases only, volatile price swings in the underlying stock can result in getting stopped out of your directional call option trade.
- Spreads Can Be Profitable If a Stock Goes Up or Down – Depending on the strike price, option spreads can be profitable if the underlying stock price increases, decreases or remains flat at option expiration
What will you learn?
Chuck Hughes – the trainer of The Weekly Options Advantage will help you achieve these significant values:
- The skills in executing a strategy with the best profit potential.
- Different ways to explore the different ways you can trade weekly options that garner great results.
- Techniques to have a trend trading system in place that will assist with selecting stocks that are poised to make a profit.
- Guidelines on how to calculate risk reduction, and insight for informed buy and sell decisions.
Who is this course for?
The Weekly Options Advantage by Chuck Hughes is ideal for:
- Those who want to know more and take advantage of master trading weekly options.
- Those who want to improve themselves to diversify their investments while maintaining control.
Those who want to reduce the cost for trades when considering longer-term spread trades
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Options Trading Basics (3-Course Bundle) – UdemyOptions Trading Basics (3-Course Bundle) – UdemyUpdate 06 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
Options Trading Basics (3-Course Bundle) does not just show but take your hands and walk you through everything that is needed to become a master.Add to wishlist
Power Combo – Random Walk TradingPower Combo – Random Walk TradingUpdate 09 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
Power Combo by Random Walk Trade gathers the best essence from three different courses and compiles them into an ultimate course for options traders.Add to wishlist
Option Trading Tactics – Oliver VelezOption Trading Tactics – Oliver VelezUpdate 06 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
Option Trading Tactics by Oliver Velez shows you new paths and approaches to options trading, making it your primary arsenal among financial instruments.Add to wishlist
Trading the Ross Hook (tradingeducators.com) – Joe RossTrading the Ross Hook (tradingeducators.com) – Joe RossUpdate 04 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Trading the Ross Hook (tradingeducators.com) by Joe Ross puts the light over the often-repeated, yet never operationally-defined trading axioms.Add to wishlist
Larry McMillan’s New Option Strategy Course 4Disc Trading DVDLarry McMillan’s New Option Strategy Course 4Disc Trading DVDUpdate 11 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Larry McMillan’s New Option Strategy Course 4Disc Trading DVD provides an in-depth look at methods developed over years of trading experience – all bundled together in a six-hour workshop.Add to wishlist
Calender Max – Calendar MAXCalender Max – Calendar MAXUpdate 07 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
Calendar Max by Calendar MAX provides a severe EDGE to Options traders, and gives the potential for very good Reward to Risk ratios.Add to wishlist