Basic Market Profile and How I Use It
You will be able to trade any market and implement every principle you learn after completing the Basic Market Profile and How I Use It course. Prices and markets never repeat themselves (every instant is different), but Market Profile structures do every day.
The Basic Market Profile and How I Use It course will teach you the most important Market Profile concepts such as Point of Control (POC), initiative, and responsive activities. You will learn how to identify single prints, buy or sell tails, and how to use them in your trading. The course includes several practical examples of trading ideas generated by the Market Profile. You will also learn to spot value and trade in any market (Stocks, FX, Futures or Crypto).
Also, with little effort and expertise, you will be able to classify any market as one of the typical Market Profile options, after completing the Basic Market Profile and How I Use It course.
With Basic Market Profile and How I Use It course, you’ll learn exactly how to trade, which includes:
- Market Profile Basics:
- What is Market Profile?
- Why is it significant to know what it is?
- What are the basic features, terminology and acronyms used in Market Profile?
- How are Market Profiling and Volume Profiling different?
- Understanding market development and why…
- Day types
- Opening Types
- Market Profile’s limitations and myths
- What tools are necessary to see the market properly?
- How I use it:
- Why do I use Volume Profiling?
- What information am I looking at? VPOC’s, Volume Nodes, etc.
- Why is the overnight auction important? Or is it?
- What tools am I using to look inside of the noise?
- Putting it all together…
What will you learn?
The Basic Market Profile and How I Use It course will allow you to reach these significant values:
- Trading in every market is possible (Stocks, FX, Futures or Crypto).
- Market Profile ideas and how to use them in your trading.
- The Market Profile can be used for day trading or long-term investing.
Who is this course for?
The Basic Market Profile and How I Use It course is intended for the following audiences:
- Those who want to start new trading challenges in different markets (Stocks, FX, Futures or Crypto).
- Those who want to learn more and take full advantage of Volume Profiling in trading.
- Those who want to learn both knowledge and practical experience.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Forex Profits with MACD – Frank PaulForex Profits with MACD – Frank PaulUpdate Jul 22All LevelsDOWNLOAD
When paired with the other basic components of my trading approach – support/resistance, trendlines, moving averages, and pivots – MACD provides an incredible insight into the dynamics of the forex market. Hence, this is the resources for the Forex Profits with MACD course by Frank Paul to be created.Add to wishlist
ClayTrader – Shorting for ProfitClayTrader – Shorting for ProfitUpdate Jul 22AdvancedDOWNLOAD
This course teaches you how to master the art of shorting, giving you a comprehensive 360-degree view of the markets. The training goes well beyond your expectations by teaching you five true short trading tactics.Add to wishlist
Kam Dhadwar L2ST – 3 Days Intensive Advanced Online Traders CoachingKam Dhadwar L2ST – 3 Days Intensive Advanced Online Traders CoachingUpdate Jul 22AdvancedDOWNLOAD
3 Days Intensive Advanced Online Traders Coaching by Kam Dhadwar makes advanced trading concepts look so easy to learn for everyone.Add to wishlist
Justine Williams-lara – Pulling Profit from ChaosJustine Williams-lara – Pulling Profit from ChaosUpdate Jul 22IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Pulling Profit from Chaos by Justine Williams-Lara will make you stand out among other traders with progressive theories and techniques.Add to wishlist
Kam Dhadwar – Trade Execution & Trade ManagementKam Dhadwar – Trade Execution & Trade ManagementUpdate Jul 22BeginnerDOWNLOAD
Trade Execution & Trade Management by Kam Dhadwar demonstrates what to look for when executing your trades and keeping the risk at bay.Add to wishlist
John Jace – Trading Harmonically with the UniverseJohn Jace – Trading Harmonically with the UniverseUpdate Jul 22AdvancedDOWNLOAD
In Trading Harmonically with the Universe by John Jace lies what leads to all movements of the market, helping you precisely predict whatever is coming.Add to wishlist