The Premium Bar-by-bar Market Trading Techniques by Dr. Gary will empower you to read the market like a professional trader.
The Premium Bar-by-bar Market Trading Techniques was written by Dr. Gary, who has been trading since 1999. The course will turn you into a professional trader by teaching you to judge the market by price and volume or liquidity. Learners will also learn how to view sales figures, analyze charts and identify where a business’s performance is in the market structure.
Besides, you will also know more about when to stop trading to preserve profits or how to deal with a bad price situation at the very beginning of the Options Trading. Keeping the psychology of trading is also an important part of this key.
The premium bar-by-bar market trading techniques course includes 2 parts:
- Part 1: Recorded Tutorial – lasting 2+ hours
- Part 2: Recorded Tutorial – lasting 2.5+ hours
What will you learn?
- How to read the market, bar by bar, from one 1-minute diagram to a monthly diagram
- What is the significance of large volume and aberrant activity
- What a low loudness and sluggishness
- How can I know whether a reversal is likely to continue the trend
- Sack holding and market capping
- What does a bar range mean, encompassing narrow and broad bars?
- What climate measures do you mean, how we can observe them and how we may exchange them?
- A critical price and volume that supports the end of a trend
- Thinking about waves and using the wave
- Reduction of pricing bars and waves
- What to look for is the finish of a rally and the start of a retreat
- What does this mean when the market absorbs supply and what ways to see it?
- Effort vs. when it becomes essential
Who is this course for?
The Premium Bar-by-bar Market Trading Techniques spends for traders that:
- Having the foundation of trading
- Want to accelerate their trading skills and become a professional trader
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Profit Power Seminar – Don FishbackProfit Power Seminar – Don FishbackUpdate 06 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Don Fishback will teach you the following topics during the Profit Power Seminar course: Option Fundamentals, The Market-Breadth System, High-Profit Trading, High-Probability Trading, The Home-Run Trade, The Six-Number System, The Momentum System, The ODDS Market-Timing Model, and more.Add to wishlist
Advanced Options Strategies Explained – ClayTraderAdvanced Options Strategies Explained – ClayTraderUpdate 07 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
This course shares a walkthrough of options trading frameworks for consistent profitability. It offers a great chance to level up your skills!Add to wishlist
Mastering Debit Spreads – Trading WinsMastering Debit Spreads – Trading WinsUpdate 14 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Mastering Debit Spreads – Trading Wins teaches you how to use debit spreads to leverage volatility and get the market to pay for most of your trades. Get step-by-step instructions on proper entries, adjustments, and exit strategies.Add to wishlist
Larry Connors – The Best of the Professional Traders Journal. Options Trading and Volatility TradingLarry Connors – The Best of the Professional Traders Journal. Options Trading and Volatility TradingUpdate 07 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Best of the Professional Traders Journal: Options Trading and Volatility Trading teaches you how not to lose money like the other 97% of options traders. With this course, you will be able to move the odds decidedly in your favor for higher profitabilityAdd to wishlist
Investopedia – Options for BeginnersInvestopedia – Options for BeginnersUpdate 09 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
The course Options for Beginners by Investopedia provides all of the necessary knowledge for an investor to understand how the options market operates and how to begin trading options.Add to wishlist
Chuck Hughes – The Weekly Options AdvantageChuck Hughes – The Weekly Options AdvantageUpdate 06 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
When joining with Chuck Hughes via The Weekly Options Advantage course, you’ll understand the specific advantages that weekly options afford clever traders, from simple methods for spotting the best opportunities to complicated covered call and spread trading tactics.Add to wishlist