The Premium Bar-by-bar Market Trading Techniques by Dr. Gary will empower you to read the market like a professional trader.
The Premium Bar-by-bar Market Trading Techniques was written by Dr. Gary, who has been trading since 1999. The course will turn you into a professional trader by teaching you to judge the market by price and volume or liquidity. Learners will also learn how to view sales figures, analyze charts and identify where a business’s performance is in the market structure.
Besides, you will also know more about when to stop trading to preserve profits or how to deal with a bad price situation at the very beginning of the Options Trading. Keeping the psychology of trading is also an important part of this key.
The premium bar-by-bar market trading techniques course includes 2 parts:
- Part 1: Recorded Tutorial – lasting 2+ hours
- Part 2: Recorded Tutorial – lasting 2.5+ hours
What will you learn?
- How to read the market, bar by bar, from one 1-minute diagram to a monthly diagram
- What is the significance of large volume and aberrant activity
- What a low loudness and sluggishness
- How can I know whether a reversal is likely to continue the trend
- Sack holding and market capping
- What does a bar range mean, encompassing narrow and broad bars?
- What climate measures do you mean, how we can observe them and how we may exchange them?
- A critical price and volume that supports the end of a trend
- Thinking about waves and using the wave
- Reduction of pricing bars and waves
- What to look for is the finish of a rally and the start of a retreat
- What does this mean when the market absorbs supply and what ways to see it?
- Effort vs. when it becomes essential
Who is this course for?
The Premium Bar-by-bar Market Trading Techniques spends for traders that:
- Having the foundation of trading
- Want to accelerate their trading skills and become a professional trader
Please Login/Register if you want to leave us some feedback to help us improve our services and products.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Trading Calendar SpreadsTrading Calendar SpreadsUpdate 09 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Trading Calendar Spreads teaches traders to master term structure and multi-month trading to maximize profits. Basically, it shows you how to trade calendar spreads like a pro.Add to wishlist
Beginners Guide to Trading Calendars for Income – Simpler OptionsBeginners Guide to Trading Calendars for Income – Simpler OptionsUpdate 14 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
Beginners Guide to Trading Calendars for Income by Simpler Options walks you through practical techniques and strategies for consistent profits and lower risk-taking levels.Add to wishlist
M21 Options Trading System by John Locke – SMBM21 Options Trading System by John Locke – SMBUpdate 06 Nov 2022Advanced
M21 Options Trading System by John Locke by SMB displays a comprehensive walkthrough on practical techniques and a proven options trading system.7h36m2GBAdd to wishlist
Introduction to VIX Futures & OptionsIntroduction to VIX Futures & OptionsUpdate 07 Nov 2022Beginner
Introduction to VIX Futures & Options by Option Pit presents as a beginner course with the fundamentals and practical case studies. So, you can easily apply the frameworks and techniques to your trading!0h55m0.1289GBAdd to wishlist
Larry McMillan’s New Option Strategy Course 4Disc Trading DVDLarry McMillan’s New Option Strategy Course 4Disc Trading DVDUpdate 11 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Larry McMillan’s New Option Strategy Course 4Disc Trading DVD provides an in-depth look at methods developed over years of trading experience – all bundled together in a six-hour workshop.Add to wishlist
Reducing the Risk of Option Trading – Larry McMillanReducing the Risk of Option Trading – Larry McMillanUpdate 19 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Larry McMillan’s Risk Reversal Option Trading course can help you acquire or hedge your holdings, reducing risks and providing recurring monthly earnings. This course is not a get-rich-quick plan, but rather a process that functions as a candle light in a dark cave.Add to wishlist
There are no reviews yet.