A Complete Guide to Technical Trading Tactics by John Person details what it takes to trade and shows readers how they can broaden their horizons by investing in the futures and options markets.
The Complete Guide to Technical Trading Tactics outlines a variety of proven methodologies-pivot points, candlesticks, and other top indicators-so readers may use those that work best for them as well as make their own trading decisions without a second thought. Author John Person also shares his insights on a variety of trading technologies that will allow readers to gain a competitive edge in the market.
- CHAPTER 1 Introduction to Futures and Options: Understanding the Mechanics 1
- CHAPTER 2 Fundamentals: The Market Driver 19
- CHAPTER 3 Technical Analysis: The Art of Charts 33
- CHAPTER 4 Candle Charts: Lighting the Path 43
- CHAPTER 5 Chart Analysis: Volume, Open Interest, Price Patterns 67
- CHAPTER 6 Pivot Point Analysis: A Powerful Weapon 93
- CHAPTER 7 Day-Trading, Swing Trading: Acting on Analysis 113
- CHAPTER 8 Technical Indicators: Confirming Evidence 135
- CHAPTER 9 Market Sentiment: What Traders Are Thinking 161
- CHAPTER 10 Order Placement: Executing the Plan 171
- CHAPTER 11 The Mental Game: Inside the Trader 189
- CHAPTER 12 The Tactical Trader: Tips and Techniques That Work 203
- CHAPTER 13 Options: A Primer 217
- CHAPTER 14 Closing Bell: My Top 10 List 235
What Will You Learn?
- Understand the mechanics of the markets
- How the markets work, the elevator analogy, product for the times, and important terminology
- Know supply and demand issues, economic growth and productivity effects, major economic reports and their role in market prices
- Know the Importance of getting an order right, online platform concerns, the impact of market conditions on orders, 14 top order entry selections you need to know, orders in after-hours trading, spreading concepts
- And much more
Who Is This Course For?
A Complete Guide to Technical Trading Tactics by John Person is for the new individual investor to understand the mechanics of the markets.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
188.8.131.52 EOD-RT for eSignal & MetaStock Data – TradeGuider184.108.40.206 EOD-RT for eSignal & MetaStock Data – TradeGuiderUpdate 01 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
220.127.116.11 EOD-RT for eSignal & MetaStock Data – TradeGuider helps you constantly analyses your charts for imbalances of supply and demand. It gives you signals when the market is strong or weak.Add to wishlist
New Rules of PennyStockingNew Rules of PennyStockingUpdate 06 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
New Rules of PennyStocking is a stock conference that brings together many famous speakers, sharing their experiences and successful trading methods.Add to wishlist
Momentum Scalping for Profits – Shay HorowitzMomentum Scalping for Profits – Shay HorowitzUpdate 13 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
Momentum Scalping for Profits by Shay Horowitz walks you through adaptable techniques and strategies to stock trading through coherent instructions and case studies.Add to wishlist
SchoolTrader DVD CourseSchoolTrader DVD CourseUpdate 26 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
SchoolTrader DVD Course sheds light on the basics of stock trading and the stock market. Thus, a stock trader at the beginning level can learn the best practices from the start.Add to wishlist
Mark Boucher – Short-Term Trading CourseMark Boucher – Short-Term Trading CourseUpdate 07 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
Short-Term Trading Course – Mark Boucher is an A to Z guidance for any trader who is into short-term trading. The course provides you with Mark’s very best trading strategies, as well as the indicators and oscillators he uses.Add to wishlist
Pristine – Oliver Velez – Core Trading TacticsPristine – Oliver Velez – Core Trading TacticsUpdate 06 Nov 2022Intermediate
Core Trading Tactics by Oliver Velez – Pristine provides you with powerful, precise, and very profitable methods for incorporating Core Trading techniques into your overall trading plan.Add to wishlist