New Foundations for Auction Market Trading is a comprehensive guided workshop to walk you through every detail of developing your trade plan.
New Foundations for Auction Market Trading is a six parts comprehensive and an intense course in trading auctions market concepts/market profiles. The course offers thorough and practical training on our methodology that is based on Auction Market Concepts.
- A breakdown of the basics of trading.
- Exactly what are we trying to do?
- Why is it so difficult to trade?
- Common Practices that must be avoided
- Simple steps to immediately improve your trading
- Developing the proper mindset through a “best practices” checklist
- Habits all long-term, successful traders have in common
Habits all perpetually losing traders have in common, and the cure
- The background and evolution of Market Profile
- Market Profile Graph Analysis
- Bar Chart Analysis
- Auction Market VALUE
- What indicators are telling us.
- The Market Development process
- How to filter timeframes to define the greatest reward to risk opportunities
- You will learn where and when to trade (and why)
- You will learn where and when NOT to trade (and why)
- What is Market Condition?
- What is price-based trading?
- Why is trading Market Condition essential?
- The two phases of Market Development
- The three-step market process
- The Balance Area, yet profound implications for trading
- Understanding two-sided trading and one-sided trading
- Balance Areas and how to trade them
- Volume: Horizontal scale and Vertical Scale
- How do short-term and long-term trade set-ups differ? How do you determine stop placement?
- How do you determine trade targets?
- How do you enter a trade?
- How do you exit a trade.
- How to develop consistency and objectivity.
- How to filter your trades
- The balance between the percentage of winning trades and the ultimate goal of expectancy.
- How to manage and build the smaller account
- The quickest way to build the small account
- How to add “alpha” to a large portfolio – this is addressing the need of the relatively high net worth individual who wants to generate a good return without the typical equity swings associated with futures trading
- Which are the best markets to day trade?
- When to avoid trading a market, and why
- Practical aspects of money management and trade management
What will you learn?
- Set up and develop your trade plan that started to TEST, REFINE, EDIT, ADJUST, and TRADE
- How to trade at any time and in any market with specific strategies and tactics
- Know logical and objective market development to execute your trade plan
Who is this course for?
New Foundations for Auction Market Trading creates a solid trading platform for any level, spreading knowledge from basic to advanced for stock trading and futures trading.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Mastering the Gaps – Trading GapsMastering the Gaps – Trading GapsUpdate 06 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
Mastering the Gaps by Trading Gaps not only helps you learn exclusive strategies for managing large money trades but also shows you step by step how to master the trading gap.Add to wishlist
Guerrilla Trading Tactics with Oliver Velez – Pristine SeminarGuerrilla Trading Tactics with Oliver Velez – Pristine SeminarUpdate 06 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
This course introduces to you a “guerrilla” style of trading that can help you survive such a chaotic financial environment. These tactics boast historic success rates of 80% or more.Add to wishlist
Joe Dinapoli – Day & Position Trading Using DiNapoli LevelsJoe Dinapoli – Day & Position Trading Using DiNapoli LevelsUpdate 07 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
Day & Position Trading Using DiNapoli Levels by Joe Dinapoli presents indispensable knowledge about day trading using his unique methodology.Add to wishlist
Trading in the Bluff – John TempletonTrading in the Bluff – John TempletonUpdate 04 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
Trading in the Bluff by John Templeton helps you trade with an incredibly high reward to low-risk ratio.Add to wishlist
Unlocking the Profits of the New Swing Chart Method – Dave Reif & Jeff CooperUnlocking the Profits of the New Swing Chart Method – Dave Reif & Jeff CooperUpdate 22 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Swing Charting is the groundbreaking trend visualization approach discussed in this DVD course. It combines the value of time to classic swing charting with Gann’s Square of 9 theory to uncover the market’s clockwork mechanism. Course includes over 300 full-color charts and a navigation bar that allows you to move immediately to the chart you want to view.Add to wishlist
Master Forecasting Method & Unpublished Stock Market Forecasting Courses – W.D.GannMaster Forecasting Method & Unpublished Stock Market Forecasting Courses – W.D.GannUpdate 23 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Master Forecasting Method & Unpublished Stock Market Forecasting Courses by W.D.Gann sheds light on adaptable methods to enhance the accuracy of market forecasting. You can learn to use helpful tools and apply effective techniques to decode the market and trade with higher profits.Add to wishlist