New Foundations for Auction Market Trading – Alexander Trading
New Foundations for Auction Market Trading is a comprehensive guided workshop to walk you through every detail of developing your trade plan.
New Foundations for Auction Market Trading is a six parts comprehensive and an intense course in trading auctions market concepts/market profiles. The course offers thorough and practical training on our methodology that is based on Auction Market Concepts.
- A breakdown of the basics of trading.
- Exactly what are we trying to do?
- Why is it so difficult to trade?
- Common Practices that must be avoided
- Simple steps to immediately improve your trading
- Developing the proper mindset through a “best practices” checklist
- Habits all long-term, successful traders have in common
Habits all perpetually losing traders have in common, and the cure
- The background and evolution of Market Profile
- Market Profile Graph Analysis
- Bar Chart Analysis
- Auction Market VALUE
- What indicators are telling us.
- The Market Development process
- How to filter timeframes to define the greatest reward to risk opportunities
- You will learn where and when to trade (and why)
- You will learn where and when NOT to trade (and why)
- What is Market Condition?
- What is price-based trading?
- Why is trading Market Condition essential?
- The two phases of Market Development
- The three-step market process
- The Balance Area, yet profound implications for trading
- Understanding two-sided trading and one-sided trading
- Balance Areas and how to trade them
- Volume: Horizontal scale and Vertical Scale
- How do short-term and long-term trade set-ups differ? How do you determine stop placement?
- How do you determine trade targets?
- How do you enter a trade?
- How do you exit a trade.
- How to develop consistency and objectivity.
- How to filter your trades
- The balance between the percentage of winning trades and the ultimate goal of expectancy.
- How to manage and build the smaller account
- The quickest way to build the small account
- How to add “alpha” to a large portfolio – this is addressing the need of the relatively high net worth individual who wants to generate a good return without the typical equity swings associated with futures trading
- Which are the best markets to day trade?
- When to avoid trading a market, and why
- Practical aspects of money management and trade management
What will you learn?
- Set up and develop your trade plan that started to TEST, REFINE, EDIT, ADJUST, and TRADE
- How to trade at any time and in any market with specific strategies and tactics
- Know logical and objective market development to execute your trade plan
Who is this course for?
New Foundations for Auction Market Trading creates a solid trading platform for any level, spreading knowledge from basic to advanced for stock trading and futures trading.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Butterfly Class 2016 – Butterflies for Monthly IncomeButterfly Class 2016 – Butterflies for Monthly IncomeUpdate Jul 22All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Butterfly Class 2016 – Butterflies for Monthly Income includes 8 courses alternated by leading Butterfly class experts such as Mark Fenton, Dan, Jay Bailey.Add to wishlist
The Rare Writings of W.D Gann – Bradley F. CowanThe Rare Writings of W.D Gann – Bradley F. CowanUpdate Jul 22All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Rare Writings of W.D Gann by Bradley F. Cowan provides you with the father’s rare methods for technical analysis.Add to wishlist
Momentum Trading Strategies – Quantra QuantinstiMomentum Trading Strategies – Quantra QuantinstiUpdate Jul 22AdvancedDOWNLOAD
Momentum Trading Strategies by Quantra Quantinsti instructs you on developing time-series and cross-sectional momentum strategies. Trading instruments that you can apply the frameworks include stocks, stock indexes, fixed income, and futures.Add to wishlist
Mike Aston – Learn To TradeMike Aston – Learn To TradeUpdate Jul 22BeginnerDOWNLOAD
Mike Aston – Learn To Trade lets you know how to “lose correctly” becomes the winner and explains many his trades as well as methods in great detail.Add to wishlist
Michael Jenkins – The Secret Science of the Stock MarketMichael Jenkins – The Secret Science of the Stock MarketUpdate Jul 22All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Secret Science of the Stock Market – Michael Jenkins reveals the needed knowledge that allows you to forecast any market with great accuracy. The course is all about time and price to maximize your profits while limiting risks.Add to wishlist
Mastering Level 2 – ClayTraderMastering Level 2 – ClayTraderUpdate Jul 22All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Mastering Level 2 – ClayTrader teaches you to master Level 2 to gain the upper hand over the majority of traders. The course reveals the art of trader psychology, as well as the techniques to control and restrict risk.Add to wishlist