Butterfly Class 2016 – Butterflies for Monthly Income includes 8 courses alternated by leading Butterfly class experts such as Mark Fenton, Dan, Jay Bailey.
Butterfly Class 2016 comes in a variety of styles. Learn about the different types of Butterfly Strategies. Learn how to select the right stocks for the Butterfly, whether to choose Calls or Puts, how wide a Butterfly should be, when and how to adjust your trade, and much, much more! This class will equip you to be a top-tier Butterfly trader.
First Class with Dan
- 0 – Intro
- 9:12 – Foundational discussion on Butterflies
- 16: 45 – Long Butterfly with Calls, done for a debit
- 37:20 – Live Trade Execution for Butterflies
- 1:02:25 – Balanced Iron Butterfly 9 Days to Expiration (Weekly’s or Short Term) and Q&A
- 1:15:45 – Guidelines short term Weekly Balanced Iron Butterfly
- 1:37:20 – Live Trade execution and discussion for an Iron Butterfly
- 1:59:59 – END
Second Class with Dan
- 0 – Intro
- 1:15 – Review Class Live Trades
- 23:25 – Greeks of Longer Duration Balanced Butterflies
- 47:20 – Example of Longer Duration All Call Balanced Butterfly (49 Days from Expiration)
- 54:40 – Stock Butterflies: Using GOOGL example, 29 Day Trade
- 62:25 – Guidelines for Stock Balanced Butterflies that are neutral and Adjustments
- 69:39 – How to reduce short Deltas with Balanced Butterflies in SPX and RUT: Intro to Broken Wing Butterflies
- 78:05 – Differences between Balanced and Unbalanced Butterflies
- 79:35 – Looking at live Butterfly trade for today’s Class and Q and A at the end.
- 108:19 – End
Third Class with Mark Fenton
- 0:00- Introduction
- 3:00- Basic structure of the SPX all put flat fly
- 6:00- SPX all put flat fly live trade illustration and entry guidelines
- 15:00- question and answer
- 17:00- All put flat fly adjustments and trade illustration
- 41:00- SPX flat iron flies basic structure and live trade illustration
- 48:00- SPX flat iron fly adjustments and trade illustration
- 60:00- Live class trade of SPX all put flat fly placed
- 65:00- End Question and answer
Fourth Class with Jay Bailey
- 0 – Introduction
- 1:50 – Mango Butterfly (Unbalanced or Broken Wing Butterfly)
- 16:55 – Iron Butterfly- Mango- Guidelines (Looking at Cheat Sheet)
- 23:55 – Looking at adjustments: 2 Main Adjustments
- 39:15 – other Market scenarios for the Mango (Looking at the cheat sheet)
- 49:25 – When to buy a put on the downside with the Mango or any other strategy? (What to do when you have a big down day?)
- 1:00:52 – End
Fifth Class with Dan
- 0 – Intro and Q and A
- 15 – Live Butterfly Class Trade for Today’s Class
- 31:10 – Review of Mark Fenton’s Butterfly Class he taught
- 53:30 – Review of Jay Baileys Butterfly Class he taught
- 1:06:18 – Dan’s Interpretation of when to apply the various Butterfly Strategies you have learned so far in the class.
- 1:18:42 – Conclusion of class and closing remarks
- 1:19- Review of last Live Trade I put on
- 1:21:19 – END
Class Six with Dan
- 0 – Intro
- 3:10 – Review Class Live Trade and adjustment and risk management ideas and some Q and A
- 37 – Live Trade for Today’s Class
- 52:40 – Reduced Vega Butterfly
- 1:02 – Guidelines for SPX Balanced Butterfly
- 1:03 – Stock Butterflies: Using AMZN as an example
- 1:04:55 – Greeks of Various Butterflies reinforcing the different Greeks for different Butterfly Trades
- 1:13:30 – End
Class Seven with Mark Fenton
- 0:00 – Review of previous class trade and closing it at a profit
- 10:00 – Directional or time bomb butterfly basic structure and entry guidelines
- 13:00 – DKS earnings release trade reviewed
- 27:00 – Question and answer
- 33:00 – SPX time bomb butterfly illustration
- 50:00 – END: with Q&A
Eighth and Final class with Dan
- 0 min – Intro and closing remarks of Butterfly class
- 1:00 – Brief comments about our Mentoring Program
- 2:40 – Q and A Defining Broken Wing Butterflies
- 5:14 – Q and A Will I cover the 1-4-3 Butterfly?
- 6:38 – What will we cover in today’s Class?
- 7:10 – Comments about my Live Trades done during this 4 week Class
- 8:15 – Summary: SPX 8 Days to Expiration Balanced Butterfly (Weekly or Short Term Trade). All Calls.
- 30:45 – Summary: SPX 35 Days to Expiration At-the-Money Balanced Butterfly. All Calls
- 33:00 – Summary: SPX 35 Days to Expiration At-the-Money Unbalanced or Broken Wing Butterfly. All Calls
- 42:20 – Summary: SPX 35 Days to Expiration At-the-Money MORE Unbalanced or Broken Wing Butterfly. All Calls.
- 46:40 – Summary: SPX 35 Days to Expiration Unbalanced or Broken Wing Out of the Money Put Butterfly and adjustments.
- 1:03:35 – SPX Put Unbalanced or Broken Wing Out of the Money Iron Butterfly.
- 1:07 – SPX Put unbalanced or Broken Wing OTM Bullish Iron Butterfly.
- 1:07:55 – Butterfly Battle Plan
- 1:08:45 – Adjustments for Butterflies
- 1:10:25 – Q and A
- 1:15:58 – Questions and Comments about Sheridan Mentoring and why it’s unique?
- 1:17:07 – END
What will you learn?
- Basics, Different Butterfly types, The Greeks and Live Trade Execution
- Balanced Butterflies, Continuing The Greeks, & Intro on Broken Wing Butterflies
- Flat Iron and All Put Butterfly
- The Mango Butterfly
- Reduced Vega Butterfly, Stock Butterflies, Extensive review of a class trade and discussion of today’s live trade
- Directional Butterflies
- Summary and Greeks of 7 Butterflies and Butterfly Battle Plan moving forward
Who is this course for?
- Butterfly Class 2016 is suitable for both beginners and experienced people
- For those who want to deeply apply the knowledge and skills of Butterfly Class to their trading
Please Login/Register if you want to leave us some feedback to help us improve our services and products.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Mark Minervini – Think & Trade Like a Champion: The Secrets, Rules & Blunt Truths of a Stock Market Wizard, 2017Mark Minervini – Think & Trade Like a Champion: The Secrets, Rules & Blunt Truths of a Stock Market Wizard, 2017Update 07 Nov 2022All Levels
Think & Trade Like a Champion: The Secrets, Rules & Blunt Truths of a Stock Market Wizard, 2017 by Mark Minervini shares with you Mark’s personal trading rules and the secret techniques that made him one of America’s most successful stock traders.0.0303GBAdd to wishlist
Introduction to Position Sizing Strategies – Van Tharp InstituteIntroduction to Position Sizing Strategies – Van Tharp InstituteUpdate 02 Nov 2022DOWNLOAD
If you are having difficulty assessing and minimizing your trading risks, then you want a practical method to understand risk and learn how to reduce losses. This Introduction to Position Sizing Strategies course by Van Tharp Institute is unquestionably for youAdd to wishlist
The New Mastery Series – TradesmartuThe New Mastery Series – TradesmartuUpdate 09 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The New Mastery Series – Tradesmartu provides users with a series of recorded live webinars to help them refine their trading skill to achieve huge success as Warren Buffet, Michael Jordan, John Grisham and Oprah Winfrey do.Add to wishlist
Tradingology Options Trading Course – Tradingology SystemTradingology Options Trading Course – Tradingology SystemUpdate 10 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Tradingology Options Trading Course – Tradingology System focuses on the concept of diversifying risk across different securities, different price levels, and different time frames.Add to wishlist
The Ultimate Trading Solution – Kim ReillyThe Ultimate Trading Solution – Kim ReillyUpdate 11 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Ultimate Trading Solution by Kim Reilly includes all the rules, strategies, hints, tips and tricks, added all the feedback from traders.Add to wishlist
Wyckoff Analysis Series. Module 1. Wyckoff Volume Analysis – Todd KruegerWyckoff Analysis Series. Module 1. Wyckoff Volume Analysis – Todd KruegerUpdate 17 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Wyckoff Analysis Series. Module 1. Wyckoff Volume Analysis – Todd Krueger exposes the market tactics and maneuvers used by smart money traders to consistently hoodwink the uninformed trader from their money.Add to wishlist
There are no reviews yet.