5 Technical Signals You Should Not Trade Without (4 CDs) – Toni Hansen reveals the five most powerful tools he relies on every day in order to calculate the odds on each and every trade that he personally takes.
5 Technical Signals You Should Not Trade Without (4 CDs) – Toni Hansen shares with you 5 powerful signals that have stood the test of time in all market conditions and they are as accurate as ever in today’s volatile market.
This course is designed for Technical Analysis and any market you trade in.
- PDF File: Chart Patterns
What will you learn?
- How to identify which patterns and trends are going to form in the market before they even begin.
- How to generate 3 to 8 times more profit from a position as compared to those trading the typical pattern setups, such as the Head & Shoulders pattern or bear flag that are taught online and in most books on technical analysis.
- How to set a target on a position before you even enter a trade that will not only hit but hold within a few cents or ticks!
- How to determine which positions to jump into before a pattern triggers, allowing you to enter before a momentum move even begins!
- How to immediately discern the probability for success in each and every position you take.
- How to choose positions that will generate AT LEAST 4 to 1 reward as compared to your initial risk.
- And much more…
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for those who are confused and overwhelmed by the vast array of trading strategies presented.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Where to Start Your Elliott Wave Count on a Chart – Elliott Wave InternationalWhere to Start Your Elliott Wave Count on a Chart – Elliott Wave InternationalUpdate 01 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Where to Start Your Elliott Wave Count on a Chart by Elliott Wave International provides detailed instructions on strategy development based on Elliott Wave methods. Thus, you can learn to enhance the profitability of your trades no matter how tumultuous the market is.Add to wishlist
Robotic Trading – ClayTraderRobotic Trading – ClayTraderUpdate 07 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
This course approaches technical analysis from the fundamentals to advanced concepts. There are various aspects shown through real case studies. So, you can decode the volatile price actions!Add to wishlist
The Point of Control and Imbalance Course – OrderflowsThe Point of Control and Imbalance Course – OrderflowsUpdate 04 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Point of Control and Imbalance Course gives you a deep look into reading order flows and the guidelines of powerful strategy setups for high profits. Once mastering the course, you will be able to set up viable strategies.Add to wishlist
Online Trader Program – Peter BorishOnline Trader Program – Peter BorishUpdate 06 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Online Trader Program by Peter Borish holds the wisdom and knowledge of a professional investor who earned his own investment firm.Add to wishlist
Seven Steps to a Good Trade & Creating and Using a Trading Plan – Paul Lange – PristineSeven Steps to a Good Trade & Creating and Using a Trading Plan – Paul Lange – PristineUpdate 06 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Seven Steps to a Good Trade & Creating and Using a Trading Plan by Paul Lange of Pristine well tackles both trading psychology and technical analysis.Add to wishlist
Four-Dimensional Stock Market Structures and Cycles – Bradley F. CowanFour-Dimensional Stock Market Structures and Cycles – Bradley F. CowanUpdate 10 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Four-Dimensional Stock Market Structures and Cycles by Bradley F. Cowan teaches market analysts how to make accurate financial market models predicting price-time action years into the future.Add to wishlist