Trading & Investing Automation for AmiBroker – Amibroker teach users how to generate, semi or fully automate, buy and sell signals for multi-strategy, multi-system, and portfolio-level trading and investing.
Trading & Investing Automation for AmiBroker – Amibroker explores how relatively easy it is to generate and process multiple independent trading strategies or investing strategy signals while using only one brokerage account, allowing us to manage and diversify portfolios and to reduce the effort and time spent daily. All of this can be accomplished while considerably minimizing or eliminating potential order entry errors on the order entry and exit workflow process side.
This course is designed for Technical Analysis.
- Module 1: Introduction and Who this Course is for
- Module 2: Reasons to Semi or Fully Automate Trading or Investing Workflow
- Module 3: The Difference Between Semi and Full Automation
- Module 4: Introductory Overview of the Semi and Full Automation Process
- Module 5: Technology Stack Overviews
- Module 6: How to Setup and Configure the Tech Stack
- Module 7: Day-to-Day Operation
- Module 8: Another System/Strategy Example using MACD Signals
- Module 9: Switching from Paper Trading to Live Trading
- Module 10: Integration Assistance
- Module 11: Next Steps
- Module 12: Course Downloads and Resources
- Module 13: Course Additions and Corrections
What will you learn?
- Who the course is for.
- Why should traders automate the investing workflow.
- What benefit will be borne from their decision of going automated.
- How to change the original RSI-2 Code – Version 2.0.
- How to alternative RSI-2 Script using Custom Backtester Interface (CBT) – Version 1.0.
Who is this course for?
The approach covered in this course is really designed for simpler trade automation and active trading or investing system diversification for anyone.
Please Login/Register if you want to leave us some feedback to help us improve our services and products.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Justine Williams-Lara – Counting Elliott Waves. The Profitunity Way DVD (with Russian subtitles)Justine Williams-Lara – Counting Elliott Waves. The Profitunity Way DVD (with Russian subtitles)Update 07 Nov 2022Beginner
Counting Elliott Waves – The Profitunity Way DVD by Justine Williams-Lara reveals the secrets behind Elliott Waves and its impact on your trades.1h46m0.4795GBAdd to wishlist
Trading Ist Ein Geschaft (German) (tradingeducators.com) – Joe RossTrading Ist Ein Geschaft (German) (tradingeducators.com) – Joe RossUpdate 04 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Trading Ist Ein Geschaft (German) (tradingeducators.com) by Joe Ross helps you to know exactly how to trade each and every concept.Add to wishlist
Ultimate Guide To Fibonacci Time Analysis – Simpler TradingUltimate Guide To Fibonacci Time Analysis – Simpler TradingUpdate 09 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
The Ultimate Guide To Fibonacci Time Analysis by Simpler Trading course will allow you to take the best of optimal risk/reward ratios, hence you know how to trade in any time period and instrument.Add to wishlist
Applying Fibonacci Analysis to Price Action – Joe DinapoliApplying Fibonacci Analysis to Price Action – Joe DinapoliUpdate 14 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Applying Fibonacci Analysis to Price Action by Joe Dinapoli expands his discussion of Fibonacci analysis and continues to earn his reputation as a leading expert in this area.Add to wishlist
The Price Action Protocol – 2015 EditionThe Price Action Protocol – 2015 EditionUpdate 15 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Price Action Protocol: 2015 Edition sheds light on techniques and strategies for consistent profits and minimal risks amidst chaotic market conditions. You can learn through not only instructions but also the analysis of real case studies.Add to wishlist
Fous4 Trading Course – Cameron FousFous4 Trading Course – Cameron FousUpdate 05 Nov 2022All Levels
Fous4 Trading Course helps you cut down the time and the effort put into your learning with a special trading method of a seasoned professional.6h50m9.1GBAdd to wishlist
There are no reviews yet.