Trading & Investing Automation for AmiBroker – Amibroker teach users how to generate, semi or fully automate, buy and sell signals for multi-strategy, multi-system, and portfolio-level trading and investing.
Trading & Investing Automation for AmiBroker – Amibroker explores how relatively easy it is to generate and process multiple independent trading strategies or investing strategy signals while using only one brokerage account, allowing us to manage and diversify portfolios and to reduce the effort and time spent daily. All of this can be accomplished while considerably minimizing or eliminating potential order entry errors on the order entry and exit workflow process side.
This course is designed for Technical Analysis.
- Module 1: Introduction and Who this Course is for
- Module 2: Reasons to Semi or Fully Automate Trading or Investing Workflow
- Module 3: The Difference Between Semi and Full Automation
- Module 4: Introductory Overview of the Semi and Full Automation Process
- Module 5: Technology Stack Overviews
- Module 6: How to Setup and Configure the Tech Stack
- Module 7: Day-to-Day Operation
- Module 8: Another System/Strategy Example using MACD Signals
- Module 9: Switching from Paper Trading to Live Trading
- Module 10: Integration Assistance
- Module 11: Next Steps
- Module 12: Course Downloads and Resources
- Module 13: Course Additions and Corrections
What will you learn?
- Who the course is for.
- Why should traders automate the investing workflow.
- What benefit will be borne from their decision of going automated.
- How to change the original RSI-2 Code – Version 2.0.
- How to alternative RSI-2 Script using Custom Backtester Interface (CBT) – Version 1.0.
Who is this course for?
The approach covered in this course is really designed for simpler trade automation and active trading or investing system diversification for anyone.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Enhancing Technical Analysis with Planetary Price & Price Factors – Tim BostEnhancing Technical Analysis with Planetary Price & Price Factors – Tim BostUpdate 15 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Enhancing Technical Analysis with Planetary Price & Price Factors by Tim Bost enhances your technical analysis knowledge and skills. Thus, you can easily forecast the market trends for insights into strategy development.Add to wishlist
GANNacci Code Elite + Training Course – GannaccicodeGANNacci Code Elite + Training Course – GannaccicodeUpdate 06 Dec 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
This course started creating a level of success in Nick’s trading with a minimal amount of risk when combined with a rigid set of regulations.Add to wishlist
Mind Over Markets – James F.DaltonMind Over Markets – James F.DaltonUpdate 06 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
Mind Over Markets by James F.Dalton highlights effective techniques and strategies based on the Market Profile approach. Not only theories, but you will also learn through examples and case studies.Add to wishlist
PiVVoT Point Method Home Study Course – Think Trade ThinkPiVVoT Point Method Home Study Course – Think Trade ThinkUpdate 21 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
PiVVoT Point Method Home Study Course by Think Trade Think walks you through techniques of reading the market for invaluable insights to develop viable strategies. You can learn through detailed instructions and real case studies for practical understanding.Add to wishlist
Kirk du Plessis – SignalsKirk du Plessis – SignalsUpdate 07 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Signals – Kirk du Plessis introduces the specific indicators that generated winning trades 82% of the time and outperformed the market by 2,602% on average.Add to wishlist
YTC Price Action Trader – Your Trading CoachYTC Price Action Trader – Your Trading CoachUpdate 28 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The YTC Price Action Trader by Your Trading Coach focuses on analysis techniques to decode the markets of forex and futures. Thus, you can have valuable insights to develop feasible strategies for maximal profits and minimal risks.Add to wishlist