Trading the Pristine Method 2 – Pristine is specifically designed to help you improve your trading and investing using our time-tested trading techniques. It shows you how to do this by reducing risk and maximizing profit opportunities.
Trading the Pristine Method 2 – Pristine teaches you a time-tested technical analysis-based, price action-based method for day trading, swing trading, and long-term investment, regardless of the instrument you trade. This training teaches you a good strategy that you may utilize every day, year after year.
This course is designed for Stock Trading and Day Trading.
- TPM Live Course PLUS retake
- Detailed Course Manual of over 300 pages
- A Computerized Learning Program just for TPM
What will you learn?
- How to read, understand, and decode fear and greed with just technical analysis in any market.
- Pristine’s patented candlestick chart patterns are available for usage in any market circumstance.
- Pristine’s Seven Pillars of Trading Mastery.
- The secret to capitalizing on two- to five-day swing trading chances.
- Pristine’s own point system for evaluating the quality of trade setups prior to execution.
- When, when, and how to position your entrances, targets, and following and protective stops.
- The utility of multiple time analysis.
- Pristine’s purchasing and selling zones.
- The method of the Refreshing Pause.
- Pristine’s four stages of transition for using trend shifts.
- How to utilize minor and major price resistance and support regions without the use of subjective indications.
- And much more.
Who is this course for?
Whether you are a beginner or an experienced trader, Trading the Pristine Method gives you the entire instruction you need to succeed in trading and investing.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Signs of Strength and Weakness – Gary DaytonSigns of Strength and Weakness – Gary DaytonUpdate 09 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Signs of Strength and Weakness by Gary Dayton explains SOS and SOW in such a simple and concise manner.Add to wishlist
Point and Figure Part II: Projecting P&F Price Targets Across Multiple Time FramesPoint and Figure Part II: Projecting P&F Price Targets Across Multiple Time FramesUpdate 06 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Point and Figure Part II: Projecting P&F Price Targets Across Multiple Time Frames by Wyckoff Analytics shows the practical insights into the Cause and Effect law on trading.Add to wishlist
Larry Williams – Long-Term Secrets to Short-Term TradingLarry Williams – Long-Term Secrets to Short-Term TradingUpdate 07 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
Long-Term Secrets to Short-Term Trading – Larry Williams introduces to you several methods that have made Larry Williams one of the most recognized and sought after traders on the planet. This course will teach you how to turn $10,000 into $1.1 million in less than one year as Larry did.Add to wishlist
The Stock Trader – Tony OzThe Stock Trader – Tony OzUpdate 17 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Stock Trader – Tony Oz tells how he chose a broker, set up an account, and then drew a handsome income from the stock market each week, earning a 56% return on his capital in one month – more than most investors earn in a year.Add to wishlist
The Complete Flow Trader – Wall St. JesusThe Complete Flow Trader – Wall St. JesusUpdate 06 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
The Complete Flow Trader – Wall St. Jesus shares with you unusual options flow and gives you the needed tools to use smart money’s edge to your advantage.Add to wishlist
The Day Trading Mentor – The Day Trading MentorThe Day Trading Mentor – The Day Trading MentorUpdate 19 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Day Trading Mentor by The Day Trading Mentor presents powerful techniques and strategies to earn short-term profits from day trades. You will learn order flow trading to execute strategies effectively for consistent profitability amid volatile markets.Add to wishlist