This The Traders Mindset Course (the-traders-mindset.com) by Chris Mathews can bring a clear trader psychology system that can simply integrate with whatever system they are trading and allow them to trade their system in accordance with their trading strategy.
Learning to beat the Forex market is just like the reality of training for battle. There is a grueling process of skills training, drills, discipline and “battle hardening” which has to take place. Soldiers are mentally prepared for tough fighting conditions. Without their mental training they would quickly fail. Let’s leave the military comparison and get right to the shocking revelation.
99% of Forex Traders know nothing about the critical trader’s mind-set.
As a trader, self-control is arguably the most vital ability to develop. Unfortunately, most trading psychology instruction is ambiguous and lacks clear tactics for taking control of your emotional state when trading. Trading psychology is as important as money management and the trading system, yet most traders are ignorant of the need to take their trading psychology into consideration when building a trading system.
- The Emotions Of Failure
- It Takes Commitment
- What Are Your Objectives?
- So What’s Really Important?
- Equipment And The Trading Environment
- A System/Procedure
- Why Is Our Mind-set And Trader Psychology
- The Mind Of An Achiever & Goal Setting
- Don’t ask Why – Ask How!
- Completing The Course
- Have The Right Tools To Do The Job
- Managing Your Mind
- The Birth Of Excellence
- The Magic Of Thinking Big
- Learning From Mistakes
- Prosperity Consciousness
- You Get What You Deserve
- Why Are You Trading?
- Where Are You In The Learning Curve?
- Part Time vs. Full Time?
- Technical- PC- Charting-Broker
- A Measure Of Progress
- Trading Resources
- Responsibility & Accountability
- Always Have a Plan B
- Daily Checklist
- The Psychology Of Success
- Build Confidence And Destroy Fear
- How To turn Defeat Into Victory
- How To Think Like A Millionaire
- The System Of Success
What Will You Learn?
- Discover the hidden methods that enable pros to continue trading even during difficult months or years.
- Understand the various stages of a trader’s career and how to advance.
- A complete immersion method can help you accelerate your trading results.
- Explore the initial actions you must take to earn enough money to live the life you deserve.
- Discover why you may be a successful trader.
- Increase your market knowledge.
Who Is This Course For?
- Anyone who is interested in the measures a trader MUST take.
- Anyone of any age who wishes to work as a trader from home.
- Someone who wants to quit their day job and become a trader.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
AstroFX 2.0 – AstrofxcAstroFX 2.0 – AstrofxcUpdate 12 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The AstroFX 2.0 – Astrofxc will dissect this macroeconomic data and examine the most critical elements that will have the greatest influence on markets/specific currency crossings.Add to wishlist
Edges For Ledges – Trader DanteEdges For Ledges – Trader DanteUpdate 07 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Edges For Ledges by Trader Dante teaches you a comprehensive walkthrough of trading techniques and strategies based on insights into trend patterns.Add to wishlist
The Kennedy Hedge – Tactical SpreadsThe Kennedy Hedge – Tactical SpreadsUpdate 21 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Kennedy Hedge by Tactical Spreads walks you through a viable framework that works under the tumultuous trends. Consistent profits are what you can expect if you apply this strategy to your trades.Add to wishlist
Scalping Master Course – Day One TradersScalping Master Course – Day One TradersUpdate 06 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Scalping Master Course by Day One Traders sheds light on profitable strategies of scalping through coherent instructions and illustrated case studies. You can learn powerful frameworks to maintain profitability amid market volatility.Add to wishlist
Irek Piekarski – Master Class TradingIrek Piekarski – Master Class TradingUpdate 09 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The collection of key terminology and definitions provided by Master Class Trading is a good place for new traders to begin their stock trading career.Add to wishlist
Normalized Spread – Simpler TradingNormalized Spread – Simpler TradingUpdate 08 Nov 2022
In the shortest period of time, the Normalized Spread indicator provides enlightening insights on the upcoming market developments. As a result, you may stay on the correct track and apply the best indicators to ensure consistent earnings.Add to wishlist