The 3 Skills of Top Trading by Hank Pruden helps you understand the use of the Wyckoff method of trading.
Professor Pruden’s new book, The Three Skills of Top Trading, is unquestionably the best book on a specific trading method and the necessary attributes for trading that I have read. His logic, understanding of human foibles, and use of the Wyckoff method of trading are broadly referenced, readable, understandable, and entertaining.
- About the Author.
- PART ONE Systems Building and Behavioral Finance.
- CHAPTER 1 Systems Building for the Three Skills of Top Trading.
- CHAPTER 2 Behavioral Finance.
- CHAPTER 3 The Life Cycle Model of Crowd Behavior.
- PART TWO Pattern Recognition and Discretionary Trading.
- CHAPTER 4 Wyckoff: The Man, the Method, the Mystique.
- CHAPTER 5 The Basic Elements of Charting for the Wyckoff Method.
- CHAPTER 6 The Wyckoff Method of Technical Analysis and Speculation.
- CHAPTER 7 Anatomy of a Trade.
- PART THREE Mental State Management.
- CHAPTER 8 Trader Psychology and Mental Discipline.
- CHAPTER 9 The Composite Man.
- CHAPTER 10 Putting It All Together: Ten Principles for a Trader to Live.
- Recommended Reading.
What Will You Learn?
- Know the best of Wyckoff’s work, combining it with the essential aspects of trader discipline and psychology
- Learn the modern approach to analyzing and trading the markets built upon classic market analysis
- Understand human foibles, and use of the Wyckoff method of trading
Who Is This Course For?
The 3 Skills of Top Trading by Hank Pruden not only belongs on every trader’s shelf but should be close enough for continuous reference.
Please Login/Register if you want to leave us some feedback to help us improve our services and products.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Andrews Pitchfork Basic – Shane BlankenshipAndrews Pitchfork Basic – Shane BlankenshipUpdate 07 Nov 2022Advanced
Andrews Pitchfork Basics by Shane Blankenship shares how to utilize this indicator to understand and project the next trends alongside other analysis techniques.1h0m0.901GBAdd to wishlist
Price Action Trading Manual 2010 – Price Action Trading SystemPrice Action Trading Manual 2010 – Price Action Trading SystemUpdate 16 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Price Action Trading Manual 2010 by Price Action Trading System provides a comprehensive walkthrough of price action methods and strategies to understand how the market moves. So, you can develop viable strategies amid volatile markets for constant profits flows.Add to wishlist
Wyckoff Unleashed Official Online Course (2018) – Wyckoff SMIWyckoff Unleashed Official Online Course (2018) – Wyckoff SMIUpdate 29 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Wyckoff Unleashed Official Online Course (2018) by Wyckoff SMI walks you through practical techniques of chart reading to decode the financial markets. There are many aspects covered in the course with detailed analysis and illustrated charts for practical understanding.Add to wishlist
Understanding the Options Chain – September 2019 with Allison OstranderUnderstanding the Options Chain – September 2019 with Allison OstranderUpdate 08 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Understanding the Options Chain – September 2019 with Allison Ostrander teaches you how to read charts for options trading, and how to use option chain, etc, to become a profitable options trader.Add to wishlist
Voodoo Lines (Oct 2013) – FwtraderVoodoo Lines (Oct 2013) – FwtraderUpdate 21 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Every trader needs an edge and by taking advantage of the hidden support and resistance uncovered by Voodoo Lines you can make it your edge.Add to wishlist
The Face of God Course – Hans HannulaThe Face of God Course – Hans HannulaUpdate 07 Nov 2022Beginner
This course presents the details of chart reading and recognizing certain patterns. It supports enhancing the effectiveness of technical analysis for better insights into how the market moves. So, you can foresee the next price actions!0.01GBAdd to wishlist
There are no reviews yet.