Institute of Trading and Portfolio Management Collection – London 2016 shows you how to develop viable trading plans competent in any market.
Institute of Trading and Portfolio Management Collection – London 2016 from the Talent LMS of the ITPM team is a jam-packed course bundle with 6 different courses recorded throughout 2016, yet it has not, and even may not be considered outdated in near future. This bundle has numerous valuable lessons about developing a proper trading plan that can correspond to any movement of financial markets, be it positive or not.
With an incredible cover of attractive yet challenging topics, Institute of Trading and Portfolio Management Collection will take your knowledge of options trading and stock trading to a new height, which may even set you apart from the other average traders in the industry. By learning the best practices and common mistakes from actual experiences of trading experts, you can determine what is missing for you to grab the dreamed success and save yourself from potential risk and losses
- Anton Kreil – What sets apart the best and the worst retail traders
- Jason McDonald – Best and worst career trades and what you can learn from them
- Tristan Edwards – How to set up a hedge fund
- Christ Cathey – How to ace investment bank and hedge fund interviews
- Raj Malhotra – Marginal benefits of directional options trading
- Gregoire Dupont – The most crucial part of a trading plan
What will you learn?
- Features that define a good and a bad trader
- Best practices and common mistakes of retail trading
- Insights into the mutual aspects that successful trading careers all share
- Detailed overview of the structure of a hedge fund, with practical tips and tricks
- What to look for when getting interviewed for investment banks and hedge funds
- The difference between options trading and stock trading
- The core techniques and the essential fundamentals of developing a successful trading plan
Who is this course for?
Institute of Trading and Portfolio Management Collection – London 2016 by Talent LMS is an ideal bundle for intermediate traders who need the guidance of making viable plans to keep their trading income flows stable.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
War Room Technicals Vol. 4 – Trick Trades$40.00War Room Technicals Vol. 4 – Trick TradesUpdate 29 Jun 2022Intermediate
As a continuation of the enormously successful Technicals Vol. 1 of the War Room Series, War Room Technicals Vol. 4 – Trick Trades reveals some more strategies and techniques to get you to the top of your trading game.Add to wishlist
SJG Trading: Butterflies Class – Aeromir – Steve Ganz$50.00
$497.00SJG Trading: Butterflies Class – Aeromir – Steve GanzUpdate 14 Jul 2022
SJG Trading: Butterflies Class by Aeromir teaches you how to trade butterflies with potential adjustments and why Steve Ganz chooses his specific adjustments.Add to wishlist
$997.00Wallstreet TrappinUpdate 15 Jul 2022All Levels
After learning this course, you will have lifelong access to it. It is divided into 13 parts, each of which focuses on a different facet of investment. As an added bonus, you’ll get access to any further modules I’ll be adding to the course in the near future.Add to wishlist
John Locke – Broken Wing Butterfly Master Track Series$15.00
$1,295.00John Locke – Broken Wing Butterfly Master Track SeriesUpdate 06 Jul 2022All Levels
Broken Wing Butterfly Master Track Series by John Locke shares the application of this options strategy and the tips for getting the best out of it.Add to wishlist
Workshop: Unusual Options – Active Day Trader$40.00
Elliott Wave Mastery Course – Trading Analysis$59.00
$618.00Elliott Wave Mastery Course – Trading AnalysisUpdate 26 Sep 2022All Levels
Deducting insights and forecasting market trends by analyzing the market cycles is no longer a mystery with the help of the Elliott Wave Mastery Course.Add to wishlist