Institute of Trading and Portfolio Management Collection – London 2016 shows you how to develop viable trading plans competent in any market.
Institute of Trading and Portfolio Management Collection – London 2016 from the Talent LMS of the ITPM team is a jam-packed course bundle with 6 different courses recorded throughout 2016, yet it has not, and even may not be considered outdated in near future. This bundle has numerous valuable lessons about developing a proper trading plan that can correspond to any movement of financial markets, be it positive or not.
With an incredible cover of attractive yet challenging topics, Institute of Trading and Portfolio Management Collection will take your knowledge of options trading and stock trading to a new height, which may even set you apart from the other average traders in the industry. By learning the best practices and common mistakes from actual experiences of trading experts, you can determine what is missing for you to grab the dreamed success and save yourself from potential risk and losses
- Anton Kreil – What sets apart the best and the worst retail traders
- Jason McDonald – Best and worst career trades and what you can learn from them
- Tristan Edwards – How to set up a hedge fund
- Christ Cathey – How to ace investment bank and hedge fund interviews
- Raj Malhotra – Marginal benefits of directional options trading
- Gregoire Dupont – The most crucial part of a trading plan
What will you learn?
- Features that define a good and a bad trader
- Best practices and common mistakes of retail trading
- Insights into the mutual aspects that successful trading careers all share
- Detailed overview of the structure of a hedge fund, with practical tips and tricks
- What to look for when getting interviewed for investment banks and hedge funds
- The difference between options trading and stock trading
- The core techniques and the essential fundamentals of developing a successful trading plan
Who is this course for?
Institute of Trading and Portfolio Management Collection – London 2016 by Talent LMS is an ideal bundle for intermediate traders who need the guidance of making viable plans to keep their trading income flows stable.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Price Action Manipulation™ Course Level 2 – Piranha Profits
$897.00Price Action Manipulation™ Course Level 2 – Piranha ProfitsUpdate 15 Jul 2022
This course sheds light on the application guidelines of this method to many trading instruments and time frames. The real key to high profitability is your understanding of the market you trade in, whether it is a short or long time frame.Add to wishlist
The New Multi-10X on Steroids ( Elite Version) – Simplertrading
$1,297.00The New Multi-10X on Steroids ( Elite Version) – SimplertradingUpdate 29 Jun 2022All Levels
The New Multi-10X on Steroids (Elite Version) provides you with the 10x Bars Indicator and optimal trading setups to stack more odds in your favor in trading. This is the strategy John uses to increase profits faster despite the market instability.Add to wishlist
Cardwellrsiedge – RSI Edge Course
$3,500.00Cardwellrsiedge – RSI Edge CourseUpdate 18 Jul 2022
RSI Edge Course – Cardwell RSI Edge equips you with proprietary indicators and trend models that allow you to accomplish the consistency of profitability. This is the culmination of Cardwell’s years and years of experience in the industry and using RSI as a trading tool.Add to wishlist
The Unbalanced Butterfly Strategy Class – Simpler Trading$49.00The Unbalanced Butterfly Strategy Class – Simpler TradingUpdate 26 Sep 2022All Levels
The Unbalanced Butterfly Strategy Class – Simpler Trading shares the practical insights into how to profit in a highly volatile market with the best tips. This strategy is a hidden gem offering an almost unfair advantage over the traditional setup.Add to wishlist
What Sets Apart the Best and the Worst Retail Traders? – ITPM – Anton Kreil
$199.00What Sets Apart the Best and the Worst Retail Traders? – ITPM – Anton KreilUpdate 26 Sep 2022All Levels
What Sets Apart the Best and the Worst Retail Traders? sheds light on the traits shared by successful traders and what keeps them ahead of others.Add to wishlist
Financial Freedom Mastery Course