This course sheds light on the application guidelines of this method to many trading instruments and time frames. The real key to high profitability is your understanding of the market you trade in, whether it is a short or long time frame.
Price Action Manipulation Course Level 2 by Piranha Profits sheds light on the application guidelines of this method to many trading instruments and time frames. If you have not taken part in the Price Action Manipulation course, it is highly recommended for you to gain a solid foundation so that you can get the best out of this course. You need to understand what price action manipulation is and why it can help you get ahead in any trading market for consistent profitability earnings. The real key to win high profitability, whether you trade in a short or long time frame, is your understanding of the market you trade in. Simply put, you need to know the rules of the game to start playing and become a good player.
It is the same with trading. It is not a dumb luck competition but the game of many strategies and techniques. Price Action Manipulation Course Level 2 leverages the fundamentals of how to decipher the price manipulative tactics of market makers to develop the specific strategies to trading instruments. When taking this course, you can get access to the adaptation guidelines to stock, forex, futures, commodity trading, and so on. The step – by – step guidelines are shown along with the illustrated charts and case studies, which help you understand the frameworks better.
As part of the Price Action Manipulation Course Level 2, you will receive the following lessons:
- Lesson 1 – Market Accumulation and Distribution Rotation Model: reveals the Stock Market Boom and Bust Cycles in the last 100 years, and how to get the right timing of trades amid the crisis.
- Lesson 2 – Price Momentum Analysis: insights into the Wave and Flushes.
- Lesson 3 & 4 – Secrets to Trading Price Action Continuation Strategy: how to trade in the trend continuation.
- Lesson 5 – Divergence for UC Structures: guideline on how to confirm the trend continuation.
- Lesson 6 – Secrets to Trading Price Action Reversal Strategy 2 – UR2 and DR2: how to trade with reversals.
- Lesson 7 – Price Action Inside Bar Break (IBB) Trading Strategy: how to buy high and sell higher.
- Lesson 8 – DR1X Stock Scalping Strategy: guidelines on scalping techniques of stock trading, and how to trade in the lower time frame.
- Lesson 9 – Futures and Commodities Market: how to adapt the price action manipulation strategy to such markets.
- Lesson 10 – Futures and Commodities Risk Control: how to protect your trading profitability from the external risks.
- Lesson 11 – Introduction to Forex Market: the fundamentals of forex market and forex trading.
- Lesson 12 – Forex Market Risk Control: instruction on risk management techniques and strategies in this trading market.
- Lesson 13 – Price Action Short-Term Trading Futures & Forex: scalping strategies for futures and forex trading.
- Lesson 14 – Introduction to Cryptocurrency Market: the solid foundation of this market.
- Lesson 15 – Trading Cryptocurrency Market and Risk Control: how to manage risk when trading cryptocurrency for the consistency of profitability.
What will you learn?
During the Price Action Manipulation Course Level 2, you will learn:
- This method’s applicability instructions to a wide range of trading instruments and time durations.
- Knowing what price action manipulation is.
- Trading abilities for sustained profitability earnings.
- The game regulations in order to begin playing and become a skilled player.
- Capability to mix a variety of tactics and procedures.
- The principles of deciphering market makers’ price manipulation practices in order to construct specialized trading strategies.
- The guidelines for stock, FX, futures, and commodities trading, among other things.
- Step-by-step instructions are provided, as well as detailed charts and case studies.
Who is this course for?
The Price Action Manipulation Course Level 2 course focuses on:
- Those who are interested in the price action and how to apply it in their trading.
- Those who are trading in numerous markets, such as: stocks, options, FOREX, etc.
- Those who want to gain sustainable income from trading.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
The Bookkeeping Business Accelerator – The Ambitious Bookkeeper
$1,997.00The Bookkeeping Business Accelerator – The Ambitious BookkeeperUpdate 15 Jul 2022
This course teaches you the finest bookkeeping and accounting methods to help you establish your dream business. Sales and marketing tactics are covered in depth, as well as their implementation on-the-ground in real life.Add to wishlist
Bill Von Fumetti – Booming Bookkeeping Business
$1,997.00Bill Von Fumetti – Booming Bookkeeping BusinessUpdate 18 Jul 2022
Booming Bookkeeping Business – Bill Von Fumetti covers everything you’ll need to correctly set up your firm, from debits and credits to financial statements and everything in between.Add to wishlist
Fluent For Life – The Vault
$497.00Fluent For Life – The VaultUpdate 13 Jul 2022
No formal textbook. With just engaging endless hours of video and audio lessons, Fluent for Life – The Vault is a must-have for any student targeting fluency.Add to wishlist
Price Action Manipulation™ Course Level 2 – Piranha Profits
$897.00Price Action Manipulation™ Course Level 2 – Piranha ProfitsUpdate 15 Jul 2022
This course sheds light on the application guidelines of this method to many trading instruments and time frames. The real key to high profitability is your understanding of the market you trade in, whether it is a short or long time frame.Add to wishlist
Robin Buckallew – 60 Day Bookkeeper
$1,297.00Robin Buckallew – 60 Day BookkeeperUpdate 18 Jul 2022
60 Day Bookkeeper – Robin Buckallew goes over everything you need to know about starting a Bookkeeping business, including what skills, equipment, the software you need, and some of the costs.Add to wishlist