This Six Part Study Guide to Market Profile book explains how the CBOT, the world’s oldest commodity exchange, operates. You will also learn about how market participants interact with one another.
This six-part Study Guide grew out of a seminar program designed for Chicago Board of Trade members. The emphasis is on understanding the Market Profile concept rather than trading strategies because we discovered that once CBOT traders understood the concept, they had no trouble developing strategies that were consistent with their own trading style.
- Reading the Market Profile Graph
- Using Markup Profile – Data To Monitor – the Long-term Trends
- The Perception of Value Fuels Market Activity
- Market Profile Data and the Distribution Process
- Using Market Profile Tools to Support Trading Decision
- Liquidity Data Bank Volume Analysis
What Will You Learn?
- Understand how to read the daily Market Profile graphic.
- Understand how longer-term trends can be monitored with daily data.
- Understand why the fundamental perception of value is at the heart of every market decision.
- Understand how daily and long-term market activity distributes over time.
- Understand how to combine market activity and the perception of value in order to analyze a developing trading session.
- Understand the Liquidity Data Bank volume in order to gauge strength or weakness in the market.
Who Is This Book For?
- Day time frame traders
Long-term and short-term traders
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Ultimate Algo Trading Starter Pack – Ultimate Algo TradingUltimate Algo Trading Starter Pack – Ultimate Algo TradingUpdate 09 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Ultimate Algo Trading Starter Pack – Ultimate Algo Trading teaches you the techniques and principles to deal with algorithms trading in order to proficiently avoid the risks and achieve the accomplishment.Add to wishlist
Course 2: Range Bound Strategies – Elliott Wave InternationalCourse 2: Range Bound Strategies – Elliott Wave InternationalUpdate 07 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Course 2: Range Bound Strategies by Elliott Wave International walks you through real-life examples in which you can learn to apply the Elliott wave and options strategies. A detailed guide comes along with the illustrated case studies and examples. There are aspects you can learn to upgrade your knowledge and skills so that you can earn consistent profits.Add to wishlist
Short Selling: Home Study Program – Investor’s Business DailyShort Selling: Home Study Program – Investor’s Business DailyUpdate 02 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
If you know how to short correctly, you can make a lot of money even in a bad market. Prepare for the next bear market with the IBD Short Selling: Home Study Program.Add to wishlist
OFA Ninja Full Software Suite v18.104.22.168. (OFA, CPA, DPT, EXA, MOA, VCA, VPA indicators)OFA Ninja Full Software Suite v22.214.171.124. (OFA, CPA, DPT, EXA, MOA, VCA, VPA indicators)Update 05 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Order Flow Analytics (or OFA for short) enhances the technical analysis ability built in the NinjaTrader trading platform for making better decisions.Add to wishlist
Squeeze the Markets – Markay LatimerSqueeze the Markets – Markay LatimerUpdate 11 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Squeeze the Markets by Markay Latimer revolves around Bollinger Bands, an indicator designed to show market volatility.Add to wishlist
Timing Solution Advanced Build (June 2013)Timing Solution Advanced Build (June 2013)Update 06 Dec 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
The Timing Solution Advanced Build (June 2013) walks you through practical concepts of analysis techniques to get the right timing of trades. You can learn best practices through case studies, charts, etc. to easily apply the methods to real-world trades. Also, you will access powerful tools that support you to smooth the process amid the volatility of the trading market.Add to wishlist