Reedstrader 101: Mechanical Trading Strategy Workshop has only 1 mission: to help you get better trading results, thus letting your emotions at ease.
Reedstrader 101: Mechanical Trading Strategy Work is a course ideally designed for beginners to lay a solid foundation for trading. It provides you with hands-on tips and tricks, and lively visualization with trading charts and case studies so that you can understand the framework quickly and efficiently. Furthermore, Reedstrader 101: Mechanical Trading Strategy Work also aims to help you reduce the risk and the anxiety by preparing you with a sound groundwork of trading knowledge.
Reedstrader 101: Mechanical Trading Strategy Work is brought to you by Mark Boucher. He has been an active trader since the age of 16 years old to finance himself through college. Up to now, Mark Boucher has been a dealer and fund manager for over 30 years, achieving outstanding successes in the trading industry.
- Why use a Mechanical Strategy?
- Learning the Technical Indicators
- Market Timing
- Capital Allocation Model formation
- 7 Steps to Profitability – Longs
- 7 Steps to Profitability – Shorts
- How to trade the System using REED$TRADER Daily Commentary
- The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly – Working via trade examples
- Ways to Make the System Yours
What will you learn?
- Solid knowledge to develop your own trading system, as well as best practices and common mistakes to avoid.
- A proven 7-step process to profitability – Longs/ Shorts
- Mechanical Strategies that provide you with advantages
- Instruction and insights of technical analysis to help you over market timing
- Getting introduced to two market timing models, including Mark Boucher’s Proprietary Supply Indicator, Ned Davis Timing Model
- Instruction to adaption while trading using REED$TRADER Daily Commentary
Who is this course for?
Reedstrader 101: Mechanical Trading Strategy Work is perfect for beginners or traders who want to get themselves together, knowledgeably and emotionally, before taking on bigger trades.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
August 2021 Bootcamp – Stockbee$54.00August 2021 Bootcamp – StockbeeUpdate 29 Jun 2022All Levels
Ranked as the most popular Bootcamp of 2021, August 2021 Bootcamp – StockBee offers an exclusive in-depth look at methods used by Easyguru and the Stockbee trading community. The course reveals the secret to winning against the market so you can produce a constant flow of earnings.Add to wishlist
Tape Reading Big Caps 1 on 1 – Jtrader
$297.00Tape Reading Big Caps 1 on 1 – JtraderUpdate 29 Jun 2022All Levels
Tape Reading Big Caps 1 on 1 reveals the edge that all traders dream of, the ability to read tape and watch their account grow. With this course, you will be able to increase your efficiency, your risk/reward ratio, and catch greater moves with the least amount of risk.Add to wishlist
Trading System Evaluation – Andrea Unger
$997.00Trading System Evaluation – Andrea UngerUpdate 29 Jun 2022All Levels
How do you know whether a trading system works? Trading System Evaluation by Andrea Unger sheds light on the main points to spot effective systems among hundreds or even thousands of available platforms!Add to wishlist
Research and Trade Like a Pro – Investopedia
SI (STOP/ICEBERG) Indicator Trading Setups and Educational Course – Scottpulcinitrader$86.00SI (STOP/ICEBERG) Indicator Trading Setups and Educational Course – ScottpulcinitraderUpdate 29 Jun 2022All Levels
SI (STOP/ICEBERG) Indicator Trading Setups and Educational Course provides you with five very clear & precise trade setups Scott uses on daily basis to avoid bad trades and become a profitable trader.Add to wishlist
Brand new for 2017 – “Renko 2.0”