Take on any kind of market and timeframes with Price Action Trading Vol.2’s step-by-step training of progressive price action trading techniques.
Interpreting price action can be rather subjective, leading to different conclusions even when analyzing the same price motion. However, with the help of Price Action Trading Vol.2 by Fractal Flow Pro, you will not need to get your hands on minor details and just simply go straight to all the best financial markets techniques and how to execute them flawlessly.
Price Action Trading Vol.2 promises a broad coverage of knowledge, ranging from an overview of the previous episode to advanced technical evaluation techniques and setups for achieving higher profits.
- Lecture 1: Nash Equilibrium & Market Manipulation
- Lecture 2: Newtonian Action Space Extrapolation & The Counterpoint Between Players
- Lecture 3: The Good and the Bad of Dynamic Frequency Breakouts
- Lecture 4: Cross Dimensionality and Reverse Engineering
- Lecture 5: Near Extremes, Non-Equidistant Extrapolation Lines & Neutral Bias.
- Lecture 6: Standing Motion to Running Motion & Triple Intersection
- Lecture 7: Inward Parallels, Good Stops & Positive Feedback Loops
- Lecture 8: Fibonacci Square Fields, Tuned Forks & Circular Decomposition
- Lecture 9: Attention to Detail, Open Space & The Barriers of Price
- Lecture 10: Switching Quality of Subtle Lines and Depth of Analysis
- Lecture 11: Market Manipulation, Evolutionary Psychology, and Pitchforks
- Lecture 12: The Paradox of Fractal Flows and The Imperfection of the Market
What will you learn?
- 12 HD video lectures on advanced financial markets techniques for high profitability
- How to apply them in any market and timeframe
- Market manipulation with Nash equilibrium, evolutionary psychology, and pitchforks
- Precise technical analysis techniques/ setups
- Risk management guidelines
- An overview of the knowledge covered in Price Action Trading Vol.1
Who is this course for?
Price Action Trading Vol.2 boasts a list of highly progressive technical methods of financial markets that prove to be overwhelming and challenging to any underprepared traders. Experienced intermediate traders should have an easier time taking on the course.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Amy Meissner’s Asymmetrical Iron Condor Course – SMBAmy Meissner’s Asymmetrical Iron Condor Course – SMBUpdate 06 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Amy Meissner’s SMB Asymmetrical Iron Condor Course is a profitable market-neutral option buying and selling approach. As a student of Amy Meissner’s Asymmetrical Iron Condor Course at SMB, you will learn how to profit consistently even during market sell-offs and crashes.Add to wishlist
Overcome Fear – Dr. Gary DaytonOvercome Fear – Dr. Gary DaytonUpdate 07 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Let the Dr. Gary Dayton’s Overcome Fear course share strategies based on cutting-edge research in human performance psychology with you. Hence, you can better eliminate your fear while trading.Add to wishlist
How I Trade the QQQs – Don MillerHow I Trade the QQQs – Don MillerUpdate 06 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Via the How I Trade the QQQs course by Don Miller, he will show you the criteria he utilizes for high-probability setups and entries in this video course.Add to wishlist
Bond Trading Bootcamp – Active Day Trader$34.00
SOT Beginners Course (May 2014) – School of TradeSOT Beginners Course (May 2014) – School of TradeUpdate 26 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
SOT Beginners Course (May 2014) by School of Trade illuminates three main aspects of trading such as the fundamentals, technology, and psychology. Every aspect of trading will be instructed with details and illustrated case studies.Add to wishlist
Micro-Futures Formula (Pro Package) – Simpler Trading$59.00Micro-Futures Formula (Pro Package) – Simpler TradingUpdate 26 Sep 2022All Levels
Micro-Futures Formula (Pro Package) by Simpler Trading may be the last step between you and the success of getting the size of your account triple.Add to wishlist