Take on any kind of market and timeframes with Price Action Trading Vol.2’s step-by-step training of progressive price action trading techniques.
Interpreting price action can be rather subjective, leading to different conclusions even when analyzing the same price motion. However, with the help of Price Action Trading Vol.2 by Fractal Flow Pro, you will not need to get your hands on minor details and just simply go straight to all the best financial markets techniques and how to execute them flawlessly.
Price Action Trading Vol.2 promises a broad coverage of knowledge, ranging from an overview of the previous episode to advanced technical evaluation techniques and setups for achieving higher profits.
- Lecture 1: Nash Equilibrium & Market Manipulation
- Lecture 2: Newtonian Action Space Extrapolation & The Counterpoint Between Players
- Lecture 3: The Good and the Bad of Dynamic Frequency Breakouts
- Lecture 4: Cross Dimensionality and Reverse Engineering
- Lecture 5: Near Extremes, Non-Equidistant Extrapolation Lines & Neutral Bias.
- Lecture 6: Standing Motion to Running Motion & Triple Intersection
- Lecture 7: Inward Parallels, Good Stops & Positive Feedback Loops
- Lecture 8: Fibonacci Square Fields, Tuned Forks & Circular Decomposition
- Lecture 9: Attention to Detail, Open Space & The Barriers of Price
- Lecture 10: Switching Quality of Subtle Lines and Depth of Analysis
- Lecture 11: Market Manipulation, Evolutionary Psychology, and Pitchforks
- Lecture 12: The Paradox of Fractal Flows and The Imperfection of the Market
What will you learn?
- 12 HD video lectures on advanced financial markets techniques for high profitability
- How to apply them in any market and timeframe
- Market manipulation with Nash equilibrium, evolutionary psychology, and pitchforks
- Precise technical analysis techniques/ setups
- Risk management guidelines
- An overview of the knowledge covered in Price Action Trading Vol.1
Who is this course for?
Price Action Trading Vol.2 boasts a list of highly progressive technical methods of financial markets that prove to be overwhelming and challenging to any underprepared traders. Experienced intermediate traders should have an easier time taking on the course.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Swing Trading With Confidence – Top Dog TradingSwing Trading With Confidence – Top Dog TradingUpdate 17 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Swing Trading With Confidence – Top Dog Trading provides you with more high-level professional trading approaches so you can find unique opportunities that are outperforming the market averages.Add to wishlist
PRO Forex And Stock Market Trading With Ichimoku Kinkō Hyō – UdemyPRO Forex And Stock Market Trading With Ichimoku Kinkō Hyō – UdemyUpdate 06 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
PRO Forex And Stock Market Trading With Ichimoku Kinkō Hyō – Udemy teaches you about Time Theory, Wave theory, Price Target theory and everything else you need to know to become a successful trader using Ichimoku.Add to wishlist
Market Geometry – Timothy MorgeMarket Geometry – Timothy MorgeUpdate 06 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
Market Geometry by Timothy Morge walks you through tried-and-true techniques for insights into technicalAdd to wishlist
The Breakout Strategies [Video Courses Only]
The W.D. Gann Method of Trading – Gerald MarischThe W.D. Gann Method of Trading – Gerald MarischUpdate 02 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The W.D. Gann Method of Trading by Gerald Marisch is filled with over 70 charts showing the method in use.Add to wishlist
New Generation Market Profile (May 2014) – Profile TradersNew Generation Market Profile (May 2014) – Profile TradersUpdate 16 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
New Generation Market Profile (May 2014) by Profile Traders walks you through practical techniques and strategies to trade swings profitably. Powerful swing trading frameworks are covered through coherent instructions and illustrated case studies.Add to wishlist