Take on any kind of market and timeframes with Price Action Trading Vol.2’s step-by-step training of progressive price action trading techniques.
Interpreting price action can be rather subjective, leading to different conclusions even when analyzing the same price motion. However, with the help of Price Action Trading Vol.2 by Fractal Flow Pro, you will not need to get your hands on minor details and just simply go straight to all the best financial markets techniques and how to execute them flawlessly.
Price Action Trading Vol.2 promises a broad coverage of knowledge, ranging from an overview of the previous episode to advanced technical evaluation techniques and setups for achieving higher profits.
- Lecture 1: Nash Equilibrium & Market Manipulation
- Lecture 2: Newtonian Action Space Extrapolation & The Counterpoint Between Players
- Lecture 3: The Good and the Bad of Dynamic Frequency Breakouts
- Lecture 4: Cross Dimensionality and Reverse Engineering
- Lecture 5: Near Extremes, Non-Equidistant Extrapolation Lines & Neutral Bias.
- Lecture 6: Standing Motion to Running Motion & Triple Intersection
- Lecture 7: Inward Parallels, Good Stops & Positive Feedback Loops
- Lecture 8: Fibonacci Square Fields, Tuned Forks & Circular Decomposition
- Lecture 9: Attention to Detail, Open Space & The Barriers of Price
- Lecture 10: Switching Quality of Subtle Lines and Depth of Analysis
- Lecture 11: Market Manipulation, Evolutionary Psychology, and Pitchforks
- Lecture 12: The Paradox of Fractal Flows and The Imperfection of the Market
What will you learn?
- 12 HD video lectures on advanced financial markets techniques for high profitability
- How to apply them in any market and timeframe
- Market manipulation with Nash equilibrium, evolutionary psychology, and pitchforks
- Precise technical analysis techniques/ setups
- Risk management guidelines
- An overview of the knowledge covered in Price Action Trading Vol.1
Who is this course for?
Price Action Trading Vol.2 boasts a list of highly progressive technical methods of financial markets that prove to be overwhelming and challenging to any underprepared traders. Experienced intermediate traders should have an easier time taking on the course.
Please Login/Register if you want to leave us some feedback to help us improve our services and products.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Introduction to Spotting Elliott Wave Trading Opportunities – Elliott WaveIntroduction to Spotting Elliott Wave Trading Opportunities – Elliott WaveUpdate 06 Nov 2022Beginner
This course guides how to turn insights into price patterns into opportunity map! So, the increase in your trading profitability will be an obvious outcome!2h23m0.609GBAdd to wishlist
Hedge Fund Secrets Revealed – Robert DorfmanHedge Fund Secrets Revealed – Robert DorfmanUpdate 12 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Hedge Fund Secrets Revealed by Robert Dorfman provides an easy-to-understand guide on how to earn profits from hedge fund investments. Case studies come along with theory instructions.Add to wishlist
Broken Wing Butterfly – Simpler OptionsBroken Wing Butterfly – Simpler OptionsUpdate 07 Nov 2022Intermediate
Broken Wing Butterfly Simpler Options provides you the ultimate tool for locating the winning stocks with the optimal return.2h12m0.185GBAdd to wishlist
The W.D. Gann Method of Trading – Gerald MarischThe W.D. Gann Method of Trading – Gerald MarischUpdate 02 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The W.D. Gann Method of Trading by Gerald Marisch is filled with over 70 charts showing the method in use.Add to wishlist
Ultimate Guide To Debit Spreads Nov 2014 – Simpler TradingUltimate Guide To Debit Spreads Nov 2014 – Simpler TradingUpdate 09 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Ultimate Guide To Debit Spreads Nov 2014 – Simpler Trading focuses on teaching you how to create a consistent income stream using debit spreads.Add to wishlist
Psychology of Trading Module – Quantum Trading EducationPsychology of Trading Module – Quantum Trading EducationUpdate 11 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
By the end of the Psychology of Trading Module, you will have a thorough grasp of who you are, why you think and behave the way you do, and how you might improve in your trading.Add to wishlist
There are no reviews yet.