Take on any kind of market and timeframes with Price Action Trading Vol.2’s step-by-step training of progressive price action trading techniques.
Interpreting price action can be rather subjective, leading to different conclusions even when analyzing the same price motion. However, with the help of Price Action Trading Vol.2 by Fractal Flow Pro, you will not need to get your hands on minor details and just simply go straight to all the best financial markets techniques and how to execute them flawlessly.
Price Action Trading Vol.2 promises a broad coverage of knowledge, ranging from an overview of the previous episode to advanced technical evaluation techniques and setups for achieving higher profits.
- Lecture 1: Nash Equilibrium & Market Manipulation
- Lecture 2: Newtonian Action Space Extrapolation & The Counterpoint Between Players
- Lecture 3: The Good and the Bad of Dynamic Frequency Breakouts
- Lecture 4: Cross Dimensionality and Reverse Engineering
- Lecture 5: Near Extremes, Non-Equidistant Extrapolation Lines & Neutral Bias.
- Lecture 6: Standing Motion to Running Motion & Triple Intersection
- Lecture 7: Inward Parallels, Good Stops & Positive Feedback Loops
- Lecture 8: Fibonacci Square Fields, Tuned Forks & Circular Decomposition
- Lecture 9: Attention to Detail, Open Space & The Barriers of Price
- Lecture 10: Switching Quality of Subtle Lines and Depth of Analysis
- Lecture 11: Market Manipulation, Evolutionary Psychology, and Pitchforks
- Lecture 12: The Paradox of Fractal Flows and The Imperfection of the Market
What will you learn?
- 12 HD video lectures on advanced financial markets techniques for high profitability
- How to apply them in any market and timeframe
- Market manipulation with Nash equilibrium, evolutionary psychology, and pitchforks
- Precise technical analysis techniques/ setups
- Risk management guidelines
- An overview of the knowledge covered in Price Action Trading Vol.1
Who is this course for?
Price Action Trading Vol.2 boasts a list of highly progressive technical methods of financial markets that prove to be overwhelming and challenging to any underprepared traders. Experienced intermediate traders should have an easier time taking on the course.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Trading Plans – Tradesmart UniversityTrading Plans – Tradesmart UniversityUpdate 09 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Trading Plans – Tradesmart University shares the methods to build up the practical trading action plans, also essential materials to empower the plans.Add to wishlist
Consistent Intraday Strategies and Setups Class – Don KaufmanConsistent Intraday Strategies and Setups Class – Don KaufmanUpdate 06 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Don Kaufman’s Consistent Intraday Strategies and Setups Class is designed to turn you into a very profitable options trader in a short period of time by presenting you with the best options trading strategies that work in real trading.Add to wishlist
The Breakout Strategies [Video Courses Only]
Day Trading Recipes – Simpler Trading$79.00Day Trading Recipes – Simpler TradingUpdate 26 Sep 2022All Levels
The course Day Trading Recipes of Simpler Trading will teach you a popular method utilized by Raghee Horner, John Carter, and the Simpler Trading team.Add to wishlist
Universal Market Trader Course (6 CDs) – NetPicksUniversal Market Trader Course (6 CDs) – NetPicksUpdate 05 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
The amount of knowledge in the Universal Market Trader Course by NetPicks covers techniques and methods that can be used in a wide range of markets.Add to wishlist
The Feathers Weight – Feibel Trading$72.00The Feathers Weight – Feibel TradingUpdate 30 Jul 2022
As easy to learn as the price of an ounce of gold, The Feathers Weight course provides a trading system that is simple while being effective. The Feathers Weight is an effective trading strategy with a fully rule-based system. With every movement of our indicators, you’ll know when to make a trade and when not to trade.Add to wishlist