Comprehensive Market Profile Seminar -Tom Alexander provides you with the valuable information about trading, focusing on auction and price moving principles for higher profits.
Comprehensive Market Profile Seminar – Tom Alexander is very, very different than the legacy “Value Area High/Low”, “Point of Control”, ‘Single Prints” rote application of strategies based entirely on the profile graph. This was originally presented as a two-day live seminar for $2,500.00. Many traders, many of whom have years of mostly frustrating experience, point to this material as turning around their trading. This is a seven plus hour, thorough course that sets the foundation asa basis for Tom’s methodology.
This course is designed for Stock Trading.
- What “Market Profile” is and What it is Not.
- Understanding the Auciton Market Process.
- The Profile Graphic and the Auction Market Process.
- The Profile Graphic.
- The Importance of Understanding Time as the Key Cotlllonent of Market Development.
- The Importance of Integrating Bar Charts Into Use of Auction Market Analysis -A.
- Specific trade set-ups that are consistent and objective.
- Putting the Above Together to Formulate Daytrading and Sawing Trading Strategies.
What will you learn?
- What a “Market Profile” is and what it is not – It is critical to understand the difference between the two terms. Without this distinction, the trader is missing out on the importance of the concept and is reducing it to the level of oscillators and magic spells instead.
- Understanding the Auction Market Process – This is the foundation for appreciating the concept’s significance. A good knowledge of this notion is the first and most important step in learning how to take advantage of the auction market process to get an advantage.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for those who have years of mostly frustrating experience and are looking to turn around their trading.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Learn Level 2Learn Level 2Update 06 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
Learn Level 2 by Timothy Sykes presents stock trading fundamentals and powerful strategies. Also, you can learn practical applications through in-depth analysis of real case studies and charts.Add to wishlist
Momentum Trading Strategies – Quantra QuantinstiMomentum Trading Strategies – Quantra QuantinstiUpdate 07 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
Momentum Trading Strategies by Quantra Quantinsti instructs you on developing time-series and cross-sectional momentum strategies. Trading instruments that you can apply the frameworks include stocks, stock indexes, fixed income, and futures.Add to wishlist
New Rules of PennyStockingNew Rules of PennyStockingUpdate 06 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
New Rules of PennyStocking is a stock conference that brings together many famous speakers, sharing their experiences and successful trading methods.Add to wishlist
Insider’s Guide to Generating Income using Options Strategies Course (Oct 2014) – Simpler OptionsInsider’s Guide to Generating Income using Options Strategies Course (Oct 2014) – Simpler OptionsUpdate 14 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Insider’s Guide to Generating Income using Options Strategies Course (Oct 2014) by Simpler Options walks you through practical income strategies and methods to earn consistent returns.Add to wishlist
Understanding the Options Chain – September 2019 with Allison OstranderUnderstanding the Options Chain – September 2019 with Allison OstranderUpdate 08 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Understanding the Options Chain – September 2019 with Allison Ostrander teaches you how to read charts for options trading, and how to use option chain, etc, to become a profitable options trader.Add to wishlist
Power Stock Trading Strategies Mentoring Program – Todd MitchellPower Stock Trading Strategies Mentoring Program – Todd MitchellUpdate 09 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Power Stock Trading Strategies Mentoring Program – Todd Mitchell shares with you the strategies that have worked extremely well for Todd since 1988. With this course, you will be able to make money in all market scenarios.Add to wishlist