In this Calvin Ryon Trading Forex Trading Course (Reversal Trading), Calvin Ryon teaches you how to become a profitable trader in the forex markets and how to avoid the pitfalls that held me back for so many years.
Calvin Ryon holds nothing back when it comes to showing you what I know to make profitable decisions in the financial markets. In this course, he will go over everything you need to know including: timing, pivots, price action, waves, trend lines, market patterns, divergences, moving averages, ADR max moves (like you have never seen it!) and a few other proprietary techniques.
There are things in this course that you will not find anywhere because he has developed them myself from thousands of hours of study! He does an awesome teaching on support and resistance and how to identify what levels will work the best. He also goes over market maker activities, stop losses, profit targets, and about anything else you can imagine. You will see how he goes several weeks at a time without a single loss. Get ready for a turn around in your trading!
- Introduction to the Course – Here’s what to expect.
- Let’s discuss goals and what opportunity can await you!
- Quiz 1: Goals and Opportunities
- Quiz 2: Metatrader 4 Set Up
- Quiz 3: Support & Resistance
- Quiz 4: When Support becomes resistance
- Quiz 5: Market Timing
- Quiz 6: Moving Averages
- Quiz 7: Trendline Trading & The Second Hit
- Quiz 8: Stop Losses
- Quiz 9: Entry Levels
- Quiz 10: Exiting your trade
- Quiz 11: Wave Theory
- Quiz 12: Divergences
- Quiz 13: Market Maker Schemes
- Quiz 14: Common Patterns
- Quiz 15: Higher Time Frames
- Quiz 16: Emotions and Psychology
- Quiz 17: FINAL REVIEW!
What Will You Learn?
- How to earn cash reading and evaluating volume signals
- How to trade alongside the wise money
- The no-demand entry, supply/demand line entry, and supply line entry test
- How to profit from reversal signs, supply and demand signs
- The confirmation process
- Learn how to detect market manipulation, which will give you an advantage over most traders.
- Discover how to design trend lines and how to trade trend line breaks and bounces.
Who Is This Course For?
- Anyone who wants to make a living trading Forex.
- Anyone interested in making money online.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Mechanics of Trading Module – Quantum Trading EducationMechanics of Trading Module – Quantum Trading EducationUpdate 11 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Learn all about currency flows, risk, and money management, and many more when you are part of the Mechanics of Trading Module trading course by Quantum Trading.Add to wishlist
Michele – Trade on the FlyMichele – Trade on the FlyUpdate 07 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
Trade on the Fly by Michele walks you through specific tips as well as technical analysis for a perfect swing trading plan.Add to wishlist
LR Thomas – High ROI TradingLR Thomas – High ROI TradingUpdate 07 Nov 2022DOWNLOAD
High ROI Trading – LR Thomas introduces to you multiple trading systems that can be used together to take trades up to and exceeding 1-30 returns on a trade. Once mastered, these systems will help you become a successfully profitable trader.Add to wishlist
Oil Trading Academy Code 3 Video Course (2018)Oil Trading Academy Code 3 Video Course (2018)Update 06 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
Oil Trading Academy Code 3 Video Course (2018) not only is it so powerful and profitable but it’s also so easy to learn and use.Add to wishlist
Common Sense Commodities – David DutyCommon Sense Commodities – David DutyUpdate 22 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Common Sense Commodities was named the best commodity trading education on the market. Course is 450 pages long, printed in full color, and includes over 10 hours of video. Everything you learn in this course may also be used for stock trading or Forex trading.Add to wishlist
7 Day Intensive Online Trader Training Programme – The Trading Framework7 Day Intensive Online Trader Training Programme – The Trading FrameworkUpdate 06 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Trading Framework’s 7 Day Intensive Online Trader Training Programme offers trading concepts and methodology training to help you get started faster. The course comprises 5 days of real trading examples of how to put what was learned in the first two days into practice.Add to wishlist