Building A Professional Trading Plan by Dr. Gary Dayton empowers you to set up a professional swing trading and day trading plan.
Becoming a member of the trading path Building A Professional Trading Plan by Dr. Gary Dayton, you’re acquiring your self the high-class quality coaching about all of the information of creating a professional-level trading plan. In this workshop Building A Professional Trading Plan, Dr. Gary Dayton goes past the essentials and details a comprehensive review of what you want to do with your trading plan for successful buying and selling.
- How to create an effective Vision & Intention that leads to
- Setting trading goals that can be measured and achieved
- Details on how to develop an overarching trading philosophy that guides your trading and can be reflected in every trade you take
- Identifying the markets and time frames you trade in accordance with liquidity factors, your risk tolerance and personal characteristics
- How to create general trading guidelines for yourself so that you are making trades that have the highest odds given market conditions, including when to use leverage and when to avoid making trades
- Proper position sizing, including an effective way to increase up your position size to achieve your financial goals
- How to apply the trader’s most important rule: Protect your Capital with sound money management and risk protection
- Keeping good records and generating reports so that you can effectively monitor and track your progress as a trader
- Developing important routines including your preparation for the next trading session.
- Developing a conceptual map of the market so that you have a clear sense of your trading environment
- A method of reviewing your trades and your trading performance for continuous improvement
- Developing an emergency plan so you can be in control of unexpected events.
- Specifying and managing your overhead costs
- Creating a Professional Development so you can schedule and manage your ongoing learning
What will you learn?
- Build a professional swing trading and day trading plan
- Establish a money control and risk management process and a trading plan
- Methods for reviewing your account’s trading and performance
Who is this course for?
- Open to all levels from beginners to experienced traders
- Suitable for those who want to learn how to summarize their trading plan
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
The Super Simple Spread Trades by John Locke – Locke in Your SuccessThe Super Simple Spread Trades by John Locke – Locke in Your SuccessUpdate 06 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
This course reveals four systematic strategies for options traders to trade high probability spreads that actually have a high probability of success without taking excessive risk.Add to wishlist
Micro Trading Tactics with Oliver Velez – Pristine SeminarMicro Trading Tactics with Oliver Velez – Pristine SeminarUpdate 06 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
This course provides five powerful tactics to help you find profits in today’s volatile markets. With this course, you will be able to earn steady profits out of the market on a daily basis.Add to wishlist
Core Concepts Advanced Techniques Building Your Business and Increasing Performance – Trader DanteCore Concepts Advanced Techniques Building Your Business and Increasing Performance – Trader DanteUpdate 01 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Core Concepts Advanced Techniques Building Your Business and Increasing Performance – Trader Dante continues discussing Dante’s swing trading strategy with a review of core concepts before looking at advanced techniques for pattern trading.Add to wishlist
The Complete Flow Trader – Wall St. JesusThe Complete Flow Trader – Wall St. JesusUpdate 06 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
The Complete Flow Trader – Wall St. Jesus shares with you unusual options flow and gives you the needed tools to use smart money’s edge to your advantage.Add to wishlist
Point and Figure Part II: Projecting P&F Price Targets Across Multiple Time FramesPoint and Figure Part II: Projecting P&F Price Targets Across Multiple Time FramesUpdate 06 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Point and Figure Part II: Projecting P&F Price Targets Across Multiple Time Frames by Wyckoff Analytics shows the practical insights into the Cause and Effect law on trading.Add to wishlist
Trade the Right Stocks at the Right Time – Toni TurnerTrade the Right Stocks at the Right Time – Toni TurnerUpdate 17 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Trade the Right Stocks at the Right Time – Toni Turner shows you how to evaluate the market environment and then target optimum industry groups, stocks, and ETFs that are poised to make gains.Add to wishlist