Building A Professional Trading Plan by Dr. Gary Dayton empowers you to set up a professional swing trading and day trading plan.
Becoming a member of the trading path Building A Professional Trading Plan by Dr. Gary Dayton, you’re acquiring your self the high-class quality coaching about all of the information of creating a professional-level trading plan. In this workshop Building A Professional Trading Plan, Dr. Gary Dayton goes past the essentials and details a comprehensive review of what you want to do with your trading plan for successful buying and selling.
- How to create an effective Vision & Intention that leads to
- Setting trading goals that can be measured and achieved
- Details on how to develop an overarching trading philosophy that guides your trading and can be reflected in every trade you take
- Identifying the markets and time frames you trade in accordance with liquidity factors, your risk tolerance and personal characteristics
- How to create general trading guidelines for yourself so that you are making trades that have the highest odds given market conditions, including when to use leverage and when to avoid making trades
- Proper position sizing, including an effective way to increase up your position size to achieve your financial goals
- How to apply the trader’s most important rule: Protect your Capital with sound money management and risk protection
- Keeping good records and generating reports so that you can effectively monitor and track your progress as a trader
- Developing important routines including your preparation for the next trading session.
- Developing a conceptual map of the market so that you have a clear sense of your trading environment
- A method of reviewing your trades and your trading performance for continuous improvement
- Developing an emergency plan so you can be in control of unexpected events.
- Specifying and managing your overhead costs
- Creating a Professional Development so you can schedule and manage your ongoing learning
What will you learn?
- Build a professional swing trading and day trading plan
- Establish a money control and risk management process and a trading plan
- Methods for reviewing your account’s trading and performance
Who is this course for?
- Open to all levels from beginners to experienced traders
- Suitable for those who want to learn how to summarize their trading plan
Please Login/Register if you want to leave us some feedback to help us improve our services and products.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Active Trader Program – David BowdenActive Trader Program – David BowdenUpdate 15 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
The Active Trader Program was created to provide you with the skills you need to begin your journey to trading success by following a structured strategy with clearly defined boundaries.Add to wishlist
Larry Connors – The Bollinger Bands Swing Trading System 2004Larry Connors – The Bollinger Bands Swing Trading System 2004Update 06 Nov 2022Beginner
The Bollinger Bands Swing Trading System 2004 by Larry Connors shares instructions on applying this trading system to your trading. The best practices are under the spotlight to get the best out of it!0.001GBAdd to wishlist
Micro Trading Tactics with Oliver Velez – Pristine SeminarMicro Trading Tactics with Oliver Velez – Pristine SeminarUpdate 06 Nov 2022Intermediate
This course provides five powerful tactics to help you find profits in today’s volatile markets. With this course, you will be able to earn steady profits out of the market on a daily basis.2h29m0.259GBAdd to wishlist
Trading Psychology, Day-trading & Swing Trading – Alexander ElderTrading Psychology, Day-trading & Swing Trading – Alexander ElderUpdate 09 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Trading Psychology, Day-trading & Swing Trading – Alexander Elder teaches you technical & mental skills to trade more profitably. It was recorded from a day-long session Alexander Elder delivered in Tokyo in 2020.Add to wishlist
Point and Figure Part II: Projecting P&F Price Targets Across Multiple Time FramesPoint and Figure Part II: Projecting P&F Price Targets Across Multiple Time FramesUpdate 06 Nov 2022Intermediate
Point and Figure Part II: Projecting P&F Price Targets Across Multiple Time Frames by Wyckoff Analytics shows the practical insights into the Cause and Effect law on trading.6h47m0.4805GBAdd to wishlist
The Complete Flow Trader – Wall St. JesusThe Complete Flow Trader – Wall St. JesusUpdate 06 Nov 2022Intermediate
The Complete Flow Trader – Wall St. Jesus shares with you unusual options flow and gives you the needed tools to use smart money’s edge to your advantage.84h20m15.9GBAdd to wishlist
There are no reviews yet.