Trading Psychology and Money Management Blueprint – Simpler Trading teaches you how to hold your personal feelings in check and a sound cash management for higher profitability.
Trading Psychology and Money Management Blueprint – Simpler Trading discovers how John Carter mastered the artwork of now no longer letting his feelings get the high-quality of him when it comes to the markets and the way Danielle Shay became able to overcome the psychological aspect of trading.
This course is designed for Stock Trading.
- Over 3 Hours of Psychology Training
- John’s Psychology Session: 1 hour and 53 minutes
- Danielle’s Psychology Session: 1 hours and 27 minutes
- Interactive Psychological Activities
- Real Trade Examples
- Course Slides, Notes, and Chat Transcripts
What will you learn?
In Danielle’s psychology session –
- Learn how to recognize when your trade monster is coming out and taking control. How it takes over and robs you of your methodology, discipline, and business structure in the interest of fear and/or greed.
- Know the signals that your trade monster is out of control, and why it’s so critical to remember that we aren’t in charge of the market.
- Learn how to look at every single trade, the good and the bad, as a lesson, and why you can’t be a successful trader until you do.
- The surefire steps to blowing out your trading account, and how to avoid them.
- The methods of self-inflicted trading pain and why technical analysis and methodology are so critical for avoiding trading pain. For example, you may take profits too soon. Did you know your Fibonacci extensions?
- Danielle’s biggest offenders: When they happened, how they happened, how she came back from them, and how she’s making sure they don’t happen again.
In John’s psychology session –
- Learn that psychology and money management are directly correlated, and how they’re directly correlated.
- How the media, news, and social media sites affect your psychology, and how that ultimately affects your trading (and not for the better).
- Why not being able to tackle the psychological aspect of trading will always lead to frustrating results.
- Why a 40% win ratio is actually far more impressive than a 99% win ratio, and how someone with a 40% win ratio clears a million a year in profit.
- John’s favorite saying “feeding the ducks” discussed in detail, and why it’s not about how much you can make, it’s about how much you can lose (and other thoughts on speculation).
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for traders who are looking to get their psyche in check for better trading.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
12 Simple Technical Indicators that Really Work – M.Larson12 Simple Technical Indicators that Really Work – M.LarsonUpdate 11 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
12 Simple Technical Indicators that Really Work teach you how each indicator works, how to use it effectively, and how to adapt it to your own unique trading style.Add to wishlist
The Moxie Stock Method Class – Simpler TradingThe Moxie Stock Method Class – Simpler TradingUpdate 01 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Moxie Stock Method Class by Simpler Trading helps you to predict “pops and drops” in shares like TG Watkins that permit him to book returns of 10% to 200% (regularly inside days).Add to wishlist
The Super Simple Spread Trades by John Locke – Locke in Your SuccessThe Super Simple Spread Trades by John Locke – Locke in Your SuccessUpdate 06 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
This course reveals four systematic strategies for options traders to trade high probability spreads that actually have a high probability of success without taking excessive risk.Add to wishlist
Stock Selection – Dave LandryStock Selection – Dave LandryUpdate 14 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Stock Selection by Dave Landry illuminates the proven frameworks to pick profitable stocks, earn high profit, and undertake lower risks amidst tumultuous market trends.Add to wishlist
Krautgap – John PiperKrautgap – John PiperUpdate 07 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
Krautgap – John Piper introduces to you one of the most simple and easy-to-learn trading systems to minimize your risks. This course will help you improve both your technical and mental trading skills for higher profitability.Add to wishlist
Tomorrow’s Gold. Asia’s Age of Discovery – Marc FaberTomorrow’s Gold. Asia’s Age of Discovery – Marc FaberUpdate 15 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Trading with Oscillators. Pinpointing Market Extremes by Mark Etzkorn discusses the purposes and uses of such important oscillators as stochastic, momentum, Elder-Ray, and Williams %R, among many others.Add to wishlist