Via the Trading Dave Landry’s Ultimate Bow Ties Strategy, Dave Landry also wants to assist folks who currently use Bow Ties in improving their performance by employing the fundamental method.
Dave Landry’s Bow Tie course is organized into three parts. First, Dave Landry will take you through the basics of my overall approach to trading. Then, Dave Landry will teach you about Transitional Patterns. Next, you will learn the Bow Tie Strategy and its accompanying rules. And finally, he’ll teach you how to trade Bow Ties in a variety of real world situations.
The main focus of the course is on new ways to use Bow Ties. Dave Landry also wants to help people who already use Bow Ties to improve their results using the basic strategy.
- Part I: A Swing Trading Primer. Before we get deep into Bow Ties, I will lay the groundwork for you by walking you through the basics of swing trading. I will explain to you my method of swing trading and how it allows you to enter strong trends and trade short-term moves. I also cover basic stop placement and money management techniques.
- Part II: The Importance Of Transitional Setups. Then, I will focus on Transitional Setups, which is a powerful category of swing trading that includes my Bow Tie Strategy. I will explain the mechanics of transitional setups and how they allow you to capture high-momentum moves that occur at the beginning of trends.
- Part III: Bow Ties, My Favorite Transitional Setup Strategy. Next I will teach the Bow Tie Strategy and its basic rules. You will learn how to set up the moving average indicators that make up the Bow Tie and then rules for entering and exiting Bow Ties. From there, I will take you through a series of in-depth real-world simulations. Each one of these will explore, bar-by-bar, different dimensions of Bow Tie trading. As a whole, they are designed to deepen your understanding of how you can best use this versatile strategy. You’ll hear my voice as I explain my observations about the market action you’ll be viewing. Make sure you have your computer speaker hooked up and set at an audible volume.
What Will You Learn?
- How to use the counting crossings technique to identify optimal bow tie setups
- Capturing major trends with bow ties
- How to identify higher probability bow tie setups by combining multiple signals in the overall market and individual stocks
- Detecting and trading rapid sell-offs using the sharp angle of attack technique
- How to use the first thrust strategy to enter before a bow tie setup
- How enter ahead of bow tie setups using the reversal gap strategy
- When is it appropriate to stay out of a bow tie trade?
- How chart patterns can be combined with bow ties to identify high probability setups
- How to make discretionary trading pay off
- How to trade defensively and never let your guard down when trading bow ties
- Why it pays to pay attention to bow tie setups in sectors
- How to anticipate a bow tie trade before the “official” trigger
- How to avoid being stopped out prematurely from a good bow tie trade
- What happens when a bow tie doesn’t trigger?
- How to use bow ties to day trade the e-minis
- Here’s one way to trade the forex markets with bow ties
- How to use bow tie moving averages as a leading indicator and how day traders can trade the open using bow ties
- Use fractals to find high-probability trades across different time frames
Who Is This Course For?
- Traders who are looking for an all-in-one course that covers many aspects of trading
- This course is better suited for swing traders, but other traders can learn from it as well (more research is needed before starting).
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Peak Trading Performance – The Trading FrameworkPeak Trading Performance – The Trading FrameworkUpdate 06 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
Peak Trading Performance by The Trading Framework promises the ability to turn you into one that can read the market movements and profit from them.Add to wishlist
Secrets of Intraday Candlesticks for Day and Swing Traders – Candle ChartsSecrets of Intraday Candlesticks for Day and Swing Traders – Candle ChartsUpdate 13 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Secrets of Intraday Candlesticks for Day and Swing Traders shares a comprehensive walkthrough of intraday trading techniques and strategies for maximal profits and minimal risks.Add to wishlist
Larry Connors – The Bollinger Bands Swing Trading System 2004Larry Connors – The Bollinger Bands Swing Trading System 2004Update 06 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
The Bollinger Bands Swing Trading System 2004 by Larry Connors shares instructions on applying this trading system to your trading. The best practices are under the spotlight to get the best out of it!Add to wishlist
Larry Connors – Swing Trading College IX 2010Larry Connors – Swing Trading College IX 2010Update 07 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Swing Trading College IX 2010 – Larry Connors reveals 4 keys to understanding the basis of successful swing trading. With the knowledge gained from the course, you will be able to become a profitable trader by swing trading stocks.Add to wishlist
John Jace – Trading Harmonically with the UniverseJohn Jace – Trading Harmonically with the UniverseUpdate 07 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
In Trading Harmonically with the Universe by John Jace lies what leads to all movements of the market, helping you precisely predict whatever is coming.Add to wishlist
Ultimate Scalping Masterclass 4.0 – RockzFXUltimate Scalping Masterclass 4.0 – RockzFXUpdate 12 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Ultimate Scalping Masterclass 4.0 by RockzFX sheds light on practical strategies of swing trading and intraday trading through simple words and real case studies.Add to wishlist