Via the Trading Dave Landry’s Ultimate Bow Ties Strategy, Dave Landry also wants to assist folks who currently use Bow Ties in improving their performance by employing the fundamental method.
Dave Landry’s Bow Tie course is organized into three parts. First, Dave Landry will take you through the basics of my overall approach to trading. Then, Dave Landry will teach you about Transitional Patterns. Next, you will learn the Bow Tie Strategy and its accompanying rules. And finally, he’ll teach you how to trade Bow Ties in a variety of real world situations.
The main focus of the course is on new ways to use Bow Ties. Dave Landry also wants to help people who already use Bow Ties to improve their results using the basic strategy.
- Part I: A Swing Trading Primer. Before we get deep into Bow Ties, I will lay the groundwork for you by walking you through the basics of swing trading. I will explain to you my method of swing trading and how it allows you to enter strong trends and trade short-term moves. I also cover basic stop placement and money management techniques.
- Part II: The Importance Of Transitional Setups. Then, I will focus on Transitional Setups, which is a powerful category of swing trading that includes my Bow Tie Strategy. I will explain the mechanics of transitional setups and how they allow you to capture high-momentum moves that occur at the beginning of trends.
- Part III: Bow Ties, My Favorite Transitional Setup Strategy. Next I will teach the Bow Tie Strategy and its basic rules. You will learn how to set up the moving average indicators that make up the Bow Tie and then rules for entering and exiting Bow Ties. From there, I will take you through a series of in-depth real-world simulations. Each one of these will explore, bar-by-bar, different dimensions of Bow Tie trading. As a whole, they are designed to deepen your understanding of how you can best use this versatile strategy. You’ll hear my voice as I explain my observations about the market action you’ll be viewing. Make sure you have your computer speaker hooked up and set at an audible volume.
What Will You Learn?
- How to use the counting crossings technique to identify optimal bow tie setups
- Capturing major trends with bow ties
- How to identify higher probability bow tie setups by combining multiple signals in the overall market and individual stocks
- Detecting and trading rapid sell-offs using the sharp angle of attack technique
- How to use the first thrust strategy to enter before a bow tie setup
- How enter ahead of bow tie setups using the reversal gap strategy
- When is it appropriate to stay out of a bow tie trade?
- How chart patterns can be combined with bow ties to identify high probability setups
- How to make discretionary trading pay off
- How to trade defensively and never let your guard down when trading bow ties
- Why it pays to pay attention to bow tie setups in sectors
- How to anticipate a bow tie trade before the “official” trigger
- How to avoid being stopped out prematurely from a good bow tie trade
- What happens when a bow tie doesn’t trigger?
- How to use bow ties to day trade the e-minis
- Here’s one way to trade the forex markets with bow ties
- How to use bow tie moving averages as a leading indicator and how day traders can trade the open using bow ties
- Use fractals to find high-probability trades across different time frames
Who Is This Course For?
- Traders who are looking for an all-in-one course that covers many aspects of trading
- This course is better suited for swing traders, but other traders can learn from it as well (more research is needed before starting).
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
The M3 Trading System Four Part Video Series – John LockeThe M3 Trading System Four Part Video Series – John LockeUpdate 06 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
This course helps you avoid being left behind with a losing streak when market conditions change. With this course, you will be able to improve your game by managing your risk in complex options.Add to wishlist
Swing Trading College 2013 – 10-Weekly SessionsSwing Trading College 2013 – 10-Weekly SessionsUpdate 14 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Swing Trading College 2013: 10-Weekly Sessions focuses on swing trading techniques and strategies to achieve profits from carefully-planned swing trades without a lack of flexibility to the market status.Add to wishlist
Trade the Right Stocks at the Right Time – Toni TurnerTrade the Right Stocks at the Right Time – Toni TurnerUpdate 17 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Trade the Right Stocks at the Right Time – Toni Turner shows you how to evaluate the market environment and then target optimum industry groups, stocks, and ETFs that are poised to make gains.Add to wishlist
Peak Trading Performance – The Trading FrameworkPeak Trading Performance – The Trading FrameworkUpdate 06 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
Peak Trading Performance by The Trading Framework promises the ability to turn you into one that can read the market movements and profit from them.Add to wishlist
Michele – Trade on the FlyMichele – Trade on the FlyUpdate 07 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
Trade on the Fly by Michele walks you through specific tips as well as technical analysis for a perfect swing trading plan.Add to wishlist
All In One Forex Premium Course – Tradeciety Forex TrainingAll In One Forex Premium Course – Tradeciety Forex TrainingUpdate 01 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
All In One Forex Premium Course – Tradeciety Forex Training provides you with a step by step guideline on how to trade price action, use technical analysis concepts, entry timing, and market selection.Add to wishlist