Via the Trading Dave Landry’s Ultimate Bow Ties Strategy, Dave Landry also wants to assist folks who currently use Bow Ties in improving their performance by employing the fundamental method.
Dave Landry’s Bow Tie course is organized into three parts. First, Dave Landry will take you through the basics of my overall approach to trading. Then, Dave Landry will teach you about Transitional Patterns. Next, you will learn the Bow Tie Strategy and its accompanying rules. And finally, he’ll teach you how to trade Bow Ties in a variety of real world situations.
The main focus of the course is on new ways to use Bow Ties. Dave Landry also wants to help people who already use Bow Ties to improve their results using the basic strategy.
- Part I: A Swing Trading Primer. Before we get deep into Bow Ties, I will lay the groundwork for you by walking you through the basics of swing trading. I will explain to you my method of swing trading and how it allows you to enter strong trends and trade short-term moves. I also cover basic stop placement and money management techniques.
- Part II: The Importance Of Transitional Setups. Then, I will focus on Transitional Setups, which is a powerful category of swing trading that includes my Bow Tie Strategy. I will explain the mechanics of transitional setups and how they allow you to capture high-momentum moves that occur at the beginning of trends.
- Part III: Bow Ties, My Favorite Transitional Setup Strategy. Next I will teach the Bow Tie Strategy and its basic rules. You will learn how to set up the moving average indicators that make up the Bow Tie and then rules for entering and exiting Bow Ties. From there, I will take you through a series of in-depth real-world simulations. Each one of these will explore, bar-by-bar, different dimensions of Bow Tie trading. As a whole, they are designed to deepen your understanding of how you can best use this versatile strategy. You’ll hear my voice as I explain my observations about the market action you’ll be viewing. Make sure you have your computer speaker hooked up and set at an audible volume.
What Will You Learn?
- How to use the counting crossings technique to identify optimal bow tie setups
- Capturing major trends with bow ties
- How to identify higher probability bow tie setups by combining multiple signals in the overall market and individual stocks
- Detecting and trading rapid sell-offs using the sharp angle of attack technique
- How to use the first thrust strategy to enter before a bow tie setup
- How enter ahead of bow tie setups using the reversal gap strategy
- When is it appropriate to stay out of a bow tie trade?
- How chart patterns can be combined with bow ties to identify high probability setups
- How to make discretionary trading pay off
- How to trade defensively and never let your guard down when trading bow ties
- Why it pays to pay attention to bow tie setups in sectors
- How to anticipate a bow tie trade before the “official” trigger
- How to avoid being stopped out prematurely from a good bow tie trade
- What happens when a bow tie doesn’t trigger?
- How to use bow ties to day trade the e-minis
- Here’s one way to trade the forex markets with bow ties
- How to use bow tie moving averages as a leading indicator and how day traders can trade the open using bow ties
- Use fractals to find high-probability trades across different time frames
Who Is This Course For?
- Traders who are looking for an all-in-one course that covers many aspects of trading
- This course is better suited for swing traders, but other traders can learn from it as well (more research is needed before starting).
Please Login/Register if you want to leave us some feedback to help us improve our services and products.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Point-And-Figure Part III Developing a systematic approach to trading using Wyckoff Point-and-Figure ChartsPoint-And-Figure Part III Developing a systematic approach to trading using Wyckoff Point-and-Figure ChartsUpdate 06 Nov 2022Advanced
Point And Figure Part III talk about how to utilize P&F and how to apply it in multiple instruments and that basically make you unstoppable in harvesting exponential gains in trading.7h2m0.8271GBAdd to wishlist
Core, Swing, Guerrilla, Momentum Trading, Micro Trading Tactics – Oliver Velez – PristineCore, Swing, Guerrilla, Momentum Trading, Micro Trading Tactics – Oliver Velez – PristineUpdate 06 Nov 2022All Levels
This course is a collection of rules and powerful strategies to help you turn winning micro trades into bigger wealth-building opportunities. With these methods, expect to profit during each market day.12h0m2.2GBAdd to wishlist
Swing Trading Forex And Financial Futures – Trader DanteSwing Trading Forex And Financial Futures – Trader DanteUpdate 01 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Swing Trading Forex And Financial Futures – Trader Dante takes a comprehensive look at Dante’s swing trading strategy. It explains Swing Trading Forex and Financial Futures and How Constructing a Complete Trading Plan.Add to wishlist
Core Concepts Advanced Techniques Building Your Business and Increasing Performance – Trader DanteCore Concepts Advanced Techniques Building Your Business and Increasing Performance – Trader DanteUpdate 01 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Core Concepts Advanced Techniques Building Your Business and Increasing Performance – Trader Dante continues discussing Dante’s swing trading strategy with a review of core concepts before looking at advanced techniques for pattern trading.Add to wishlist
Technician’s Guide to Day and Swing Trading – Martin J. PringTechnician’s Guide to Day and Swing Trading – Martin J. PringUpdate 16 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Technician’s Guide to Day and Swing Trading by Martin J. Pring sheds light on technical analysis methods to develop practical strategies for consistent profits. There are many aspects of analysis techniques to learn best practices and common mistakes.Add to wishlist
Bollinger Bands Essentials – TradeSmart UniversityBollinger Bands Essentials – TradeSmart UniversityUpdate 09 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Bollinger Bands Essentials – TradeSmart University introduces the indicator that considers both price movement and volatility. This creates a powerful tool that adapts quickly to changing market conditions.Add to wishlist
There are no reviews yet.