Trade on the Fly by Michele walks you through specific tips as well as technical analysis for a perfect swing trading plan.
Trade on the Fly by Michele provides the standard knowledge and tips for a swing trader. This 8-chapter course gives you quick access to chart analysis and the essential tools for a successful swing trade.
Chapter 01: Introduction
Chapter 02: Getting Started
- What Is Swing Trading?
- Pros of Swing Trading
- Cons of Swing Trading
- What Are ETFs?
- Examples of ETFs
- Why You Should Care About Technical Analysis?
- What Is Technical Analysis?
- What Is a Chart?
- Types of Chart?
- What Are Technical Indicators?
- Which Technical Indicators?
- Strategy – What Is Your Trade Plan?
- Your Trade Criteria
Chapter 03: Introduction to Technical Analysis
- What Is Technical Analysis?
- Technical Indicators
Chapter 04: Long Setups
- “Long” depicts the direction you wish the stock to go
- “Long” has nothing to do with the length of time you are in the trade
- Buy low, sell higher
- Several chart patterns, let’s go over few
Chapter 05: Short Setups
- Bearish setups
- Profit from the price going lower
- Four main patterns
Chapter 06: Support And Resistance
- Develops over time
- Helps us find good risk to reward areas to enter positions
- Helps with areas to exit as well
- Once key support breaks, it often becomes resistance – and visa versa
Chapter 07: Tools of the Trade
- Finding setups
- Using multiple timeframes to find entries
- Using the technical indicators
- Managing the trade & exits
Chapter 08: Questions & Answers
- How do I scan and find setups?
- What broker do I use?
- Do I use level 2?
- And more
What will you learn?
- Learn to identify high risk or reward ratios from charts
- Set trading timeframe for analysis
- Specialized tools for swing trading like charts, support, resistance, trend lines, moving averages, etc
Who is this course for?
Trade on The Fly by Michele is for the beginner trader who wants an in-depth understanding of how to set up a standard plan as well as important analytical tools.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Larry Connors – The Bollinger Bands Swing Trading System 2004Larry Connors – The Bollinger Bands Swing Trading System 2004Update 06 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
The Bollinger Bands Swing Trading System 2004 by Larry Connors shares instructions on applying this trading system to your trading. The best practices are under the spotlight to get the best out of it!Add to wishlist
Building A Professional Trading Plan – Dr. Gary DaytonBuilding A Professional Trading Plan – Dr. Gary DaytonUpdate 07 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Building A Professional Trading Plan by Dr. Gary Dayton empowers you to set up a professional swing trading and day trading plan.Add to wishlist
Point and Figure Part II: Projecting P&F Price Targets Across Multiple Time FramesPoint and Figure Part II: Projecting P&F Price Targets Across Multiple Time FramesUpdate 06 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Point and Figure Part II: Projecting P&F Price Targets Across Multiple Time Frames by Wyckoff Analytics shows the practical insights into the Cause and Effect law on trading.Add to wishlist
Swing Trading With Confidence – Top Dog TradingSwing Trading With Confidence – Top Dog TradingUpdate 17 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Swing Trading With Confidence – Top Dog Trading provides you with more high-level professional trading approaches so you can find unique opportunities that are outperforming the market averages.Add to wishlist
Pristine: Trading the Pristine Method and the Refresher Course: Part I & II – Oliver Velez & Greg CapraPristine: Trading the Pristine Method and the Refresher Course: Part I & II – Oliver Velez & Greg CapraUpdate 10 Dec 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
Pristine: Trading the Pristine Method and the Refresher Course: Part I & II by Oliver Velez & Greg Capra upgrades your knowledge about trading with pristine concepts. There are case studies and examples illuminating how to trade with tools and powerful techniques and develop plans. Hence, you can maximize the profits of your trades.Add to wishlist
John Jace – Trading Harmonically with the UniverseJohn Jace – Trading Harmonically with the UniverseUpdate 07 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
In Trading Harmonically with the Universe by John Jace lies what leads to all movements of the market, helping you precisely predict whatever is coming.Add to wishlist