Trade on the Fly by Michele walks you through specific tips as well as technical analysis for a perfect swing trading plan.
Trade on the Fly by Michele provides the standard knowledge and tips for a swing trader. This 8-chapter course gives you quick access to chart analysis and the essential tools for a successful swing trade.
Chapter 01: Introduction
Chapter 02: Getting Started
- What Is Swing Trading?
- Pros of Swing Trading
- Cons of Swing Trading
- What Are ETFs?
- Examples of ETFs
- Why You Should Care About Technical Analysis?
- What Is Technical Analysis?
- What Is a Chart?
- Types of Chart?
- What Are Technical Indicators?
- Which Technical Indicators?
- Strategy – What Is Your Trade Plan?
- Your Trade Criteria
Chapter 03: Introduction to Technical Analysis
- What Is Technical Analysis?
- Technical Indicators
Chapter 04: Long Setups
- “Long” depicts the direction you wish the stock to go
- “Long” has nothing to do with the length of time you are in the trade
- Buy low, sell higher
- Several chart patterns, let’s go over few
Chapter 05: Short Setups
- Bearish setups
- Profit from the price going lower
- Four main patterns
Chapter 06: Support And Resistance
- Develops over time
- Helps us find good risk to reward areas to enter positions
- Helps with areas to exit as well
- Once key support breaks, it often becomes resistance – and visa versa
Chapter 07: Tools of the Trade
- Finding setups
- Using multiple timeframes to find entries
- Using the technical indicators
- Managing the trade & exits
Chapter 08: Questions & Answers
- How do I scan and find setups?
- What broker do I use?
- Do I use level 2?
- And more
What will you learn?
- Learn to identify high risk or reward ratios from charts
- Set trading timeframe for analysis
- Specialized tools for swing trading like charts, support, resistance, trend lines, moving averages, etc
Who is this course for?
Trade on The Fly by Michele is for the beginner trader who wants an in-depth understanding of how to set up a standard plan as well as important analytical tools.
Please Login/Register if you want to leave us some feedback to help us improve our services and products.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Bollinger Bands Essentials – TradeSmart UniversityBollinger Bands Essentials – TradeSmart UniversityUpdate 09 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Bollinger Bands Essentials – TradeSmart University introduces the indicator that considers both price movement and volatility. This creates a powerful tool that adapts quickly to changing market conditions.Add to wishlist
Elephant Swing Trading – Simpler OptionsElephant Swing Trading – Simpler OptionsUpdate 14 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Elephant Swing Trading by Simpler Options walks you through techniques and strategies for profitable swing trading with minimal risks through real-world case studies and examples.Add to wishlist
Top Dog Courses 1 & 2 Foundations Bundle – Top Dog TradingTop Dog Courses 1 & 2 Foundations Bundle – Top Dog TradingUpdate 01 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Top Dog Courses 1 & 2 Foundations Bundle is the combination of Course 1: Cycles and Trends and Course 2: Momentum as a Leading Indicator. It is the foundation for all other courses offered by the platform.Add to wishlist
Trade the Right Stocks at the Right Time – Toni TurnerTrade the Right Stocks at the Right Time – Toni TurnerUpdate 17 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Trade the Right Stocks at the Right Time – Toni Turner shows you how to evaluate the market environment and then target optimum industry groups, stocks, and ETFs that are poised to make gains.Add to wishlist
Market Timing Course – Quantifiable EdgesMarket Timing Course – Quantifiable EdgesUpdate 11 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Quantifiable Edges Market Timing Course is meant to educate investors some simple but historically effective stock market timing approaches that may be employed alone or in combination with the objective of enhancing long-term returns and lowering risk.Add to wishlist
Point-and-Figure Part I Setting Price Targets Using Wyckoff Point-and-Figure Projections – Wyckoff AnalyticsPoint-and-Figure Part I Setting Price Targets Using Wyckoff Point-and-Figure Projections – Wyckoff AnalyticsUpdate 06 Nov 2022All Levels
Point-and-Figure Part I Setting Price Targets Using Wyckoff Point-and-Figure Projections by Wyckoff Analytics increases your chance of winning in the market through normal corrections.7h11m0.7031GBAdd to wishlist
There are no reviews yet.