Trade on the Fly by Michele walks you through specific tips as well as technical analysis for a perfect swing trading plan.
Trade on the Fly by Michele provides the standard knowledge and tips for a swing trader. This 8-chapter course gives you quick access to chart analysis and the essential tools for a successful swing trade.
Chapter 01: Introduction
Chapter 02: Getting Started
- What Is Swing Trading?
- Pros of Swing Trading
- Cons of Swing Trading
- What Are ETFs?
- Examples of ETFs
- Why You Should Care About Technical Analysis?
- What Is Technical Analysis?
- What Is a Chart?
- Types of Chart?
- What Are Technical Indicators?
- Which Technical Indicators?
- Strategy – What Is Your Trade Plan?
- Your Trade Criteria
Chapter 03: Introduction to Technical Analysis
- What Is Technical Analysis?
- Technical Indicators
Chapter 04: Long Setups
- “Long” depicts the direction you wish the stock to go
- “Long” has nothing to do with the length of time you are in the trade
- Buy low, sell higher
- Several chart patterns, let’s go over few
Chapter 05: Short Setups
- Bearish setups
- Profit from the price going lower
- Four main patterns
Chapter 06: Support And Resistance
- Develops over time
- Helps us find good risk to reward areas to enter positions
- Helps with areas to exit as well
- Once key support breaks, it often becomes resistance – and visa versa
Chapter 07: Tools of the Trade
- Finding setups
- Using multiple timeframes to find entries
- Using the technical indicators
- Managing the trade & exits
Chapter 08: Questions & Answers
- How do I scan and find setups?
- What broker do I use?
- Do I use level 2?
- And more
What will you learn?
- Learn to identify high risk or reward ratios from charts
- Set trading timeframe for analysis
- Specialized tools for swing trading like charts, support, resistance, trend lines, moving averages, etc
Who is this course for?
Trade on The Fly by Michele is for the beginner trader who wants an in-depth understanding of how to set up a standard plan as well as important analytical tools.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Signs of Strength and Weakness – Gary DaytonSigns of Strength and Weakness – Gary DaytonUpdate 09 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Signs of Strength and Weakness by Gary Dayton explains SOS and SOW in such a simple and concise manner.Add to wishlist
Trading Dave Landry’s Ultimate Bow Ties Strategy – Dave LandryTrading Dave Landry’s Ultimate Bow Ties Strategy – Dave LandryUpdate 15 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Via the Trading Dave Landry’s Ultimate Bow Ties Strategy, Dave Landry also wants to assist folks who currently use Bow Ties in improving their performance by employing the fundamental method.Add to wishlist
MBT Swing Trading – EzeeTraderMBT Swing Trading – EzeeTraderUpdate 08 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
This course presents the best practices of swing trading by Charlie, the co-founder of EzeeTrader. As a result, you can increase your trading profits without undertaking high risks.Add to wishlist
Top Dog Courses 1 & 2 Foundations Bundle – Top Dog TradingTop Dog Courses 1 & 2 Foundations Bundle – Top Dog TradingUpdate 01 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Top Dog Courses 1 & 2 Foundations Bundle is the combination of Course 1: Cycles and Trends and Course 2: Momentum as a Leading Indicator. It is the foundation for all other courses offered by the platform.Add to wishlist
The Rock Options Trading System With John Locke – SMBThe Rock Options Trading System With John Locke – SMBUpdate 06 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
This course gives an in-depth look into the ROCK, a market-neutral trading strategy that gives you most of the “mechanics” needed to get you to a competency level where you are capable of trading the M21 Checkmate Trade.Add to wishlist
Swing Trading Forex And Financial Futures – Trader DanteSwing Trading Forex And Financial Futures – Trader DanteUpdate 01 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Swing Trading Forex And Financial Futures – Trader Dante takes a comprehensive look at Dante’s swing trading strategy. It explains Swing Trading Forex and Financial Futures and How Constructing a Complete Trading Plan.Add to wishlist