Michele – Trade on the Fly
Trade on the Fly by Michele walks you through specific tips as well as technical analysis for a perfect swing trading plan.
Trade on the Fly by Michele provides the standard knowledge and tips for a swing trader. This 8-chapter course gives you quick access to chart analysis and the essential tools for a successful swing trade.
Chapter 01: Introduction
Chapter 02: Getting Started
- What Is Swing Trading?
- Pros of Swing Trading
- Cons of Swing Trading
- What Are ETFs?
- Examples of ETFs
- Why You Should Care About Technical Analysis?
- What Is Technical Analysis?
- What Is a Chart?
- Types of Chart?
- What Are Technical Indicators?
- Which Technical Indicators?
- Strategy – What Is Your Trade Plan?
- Your Trade Criteria
Chapter 03: Introduction to Technical Analysis
- What Is Technical Analysis?
- Technical Indicators
Chapter 04: Long Setups
- “Long” depicts the direction you wish the stock to go
- “Long” has nothing to do with the length of time you are in the trade
- Buy low, sell higher
- Several chart patterns, let’s go over few
Chapter 05: Short Setups
- Bearish setups
- Profit from the price going lower
- Four main patterns
Chapter 06: Support And Resistance
- Develops over time
- Helps us find good risk to reward areas to enter positions
- Helps with areas to exit as well
- Once key support breaks, it often becomes resistance – and visa versa
Chapter 07: Tools of the Trade
- Finding setups
- Using multiple timeframes to find entries
- Using the technical indicators
- Managing the trade & exits
Chapter 08: Questions & Answers
- How do I scan and find setups?
- What broker do I use?
- Do I use level 2?
- And more
What will you learn?
- Learn to identify high risk or reward ratios from charts
- Set trading timeframe for analysis
- Specialized tools for swing trading like charts, support, resistance, trend lines, moving averages, etc
Who is this course for?
Trade on The Fly by Michele is for the beginner trader who wants an in-depth understanding of how to set up a standard plan as well as important analytical tools.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
MBT Swing Trading – EzeeTraderMBT Swing Trading – EzeeTraderUpdate Jul 22IntermediateDOWNLOAD
This course presents the best practices of swing trading by Charlie, the co-founder of EzeeTrader. As a result, you can increase your trading profits without undertaking high risks.Add to wishlist
Swing Trading for a Living – Dave LandrySwing Trading for a Living – Dave LandryUpdate Jul 22AdvancedDOWNLOAD
Swing Trading for a Living by Dave Landry teaches the underlying principles behind his successful swing trading career. Also, you can learn proven strategies to maximize your trading profits and maintain consistency.Add to wishlist
Building A Professional Trading Plan – Dr. Gary DaytonBuilding A Professional Trading Plan – Dr. Gary DaytonUpdate Jul 22IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Building A Professional Trading Plan by Dr. Gary Dayton empowers you to set up a professional swing trading and day trading plan.Add to wishlist
Michele – Trade on the FlyMichele – Trade on the FlyUpdate Jul 22BeginnerDOWNLOAD
Trade on the Fly by Michele walks you through specific tips as well as technical analysis for a perfect swing trading plan.Add to wishlist
Larry Connors – Swing Trading College IX 2010Larry Connors – Swing Trading College IX 2010Update Jul 22IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Swing Trading College IX 2010 – Larry Connors reveals 4 keys to understanding the basis of successful swing trading. With the knowledge gained from the course, you will be able to become a profitable trader by swing trading stocks.Add to wishlist
John Jace – Trading Harmonically with the UniverseJohn Jace – Trading Harmonically with the UniverseUpdate Jul 22AdvancedDOWNLOAD
In Trading Harmonically with the Universe by John Jace lies what leads to all movements of the market, helping you precisely predict whatever is coming.Add to wishlist