Point And Figure Part III talk about how to utilize P&F and how to apply it in multiple instruments and that basically make you unstoppable in harvesting exponential gains in trading.
The trading course Point-And-Figure Part III: Developing a Systematic Approach to Trading Using Wyckoff Point-And-Figure Charts will focus greatly on Wyckoff’s Law of Cause and Effect and all the underlying concepts that Richard D. Wyckoff had in mine while producing it.
The sessions of Point-And-Figure Part III: Developing a Systematic Approach to Trading Using Wyckoff Point-And-Figure Charts will be divided with complexity in materials with the first week illustrating the foundation in P&F Chart so that the ground understanding of this chart can be nailed down without flaw.
- Week 1: Point-and-Figure Foundations and More
- Week 2: Practical Applications in Multiple Timeframes
- Week 3: Advanced Point-and-Figure Techniques
What will you learn?
- Build consistent Wyckoff P&F charts through the Stockcharts.com platform
- Apply and use the principles of numbering
- Make predictions to determine the target price and the next trend of the market
- Know the benefits of P&F in short-term volatility trading
- Assess the overall state of the market
- Long term campaign based trading strategy
Who is the course for?
- For traders who have basic knowledge and understanding of charts, arbitrage, and trading rules in swing trading
- Provide training for inexperienced traders so that they can perform better trade and gain better results
Point-and-Figure includes 3 parts, and you can follow all of them to optimize your skills in Swing and Day Trading:
- Point-and-Figure Part I: Setting Price Targets Using Wyckoff Point-and-Figure Projections
- Point and Figure Part II: Projecting P&F Price Targets Across Multiple Time Frames
- Point-And-Figure Part III: Developing a systematic approach to trading using Wyckoff Point-and-Figure Charts
Please Login/Register if you want to leave us some feedback to help us improve our services and products.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Summer 2013 TradingMarkets Swing Trading College – Trading MarketsSummer 2013 TradingMarkets Swing Trading College – Trading MarketsUpdate 10 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Summer 2013 TradingMarkets Swing Trading College – Trading Markets provides you with the resources you need to help you stay on the right side of the market. You’ll learn in 10 hours what many traders spend over 10 years trying to “figure out” on their own.Add to wishlist
Peak Trading Performance – The Trading FrameworkPeak Trading Performance – The Trading FrameworkUpdate 06 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
Peak Trading Performance by The Trading Framework promises the ability to turn you into one that can read the market movements and profit from them.Add to wishlist
The M3 Trading System – John LockeThe M3 Trading System – John LockeUpdate 06 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
This course teaches you how to figure out and manage risk in your current positions. It also equips you with the necessary tools to sharpen your options trading skills and to help you win even when you are wrong.Add to wishlist
Secrets of Intraday Candlesticks for Day and Swing Traders – Candle ChartsSecrets of Intraday Candlesticks for Day and Swing Traders – Candle ChartsUpdate 13 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Secrets of Intraday Candlesticks for Day and Swing Traders shares a comprehensive walkthrough of intraday trading techniques and strategies for maximal profits and minimal risks.Add to wishlist
Trading Dave Landry’s Ultimate Bow Ties Strategy – Dave LandryTrading Dave Landry’s Ultimate Bow Ties Strategy – Dave LandryUpdate 15 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Via the Trading Dave Landry’s Ultimate Bow Ties Strategy, Dave Landry also wants to assist folks who currently use Bow Ties in improving their performance by employing the fundamental method.Add to wishlist
5 Pristine Trading DVDs – Greg Capra – Pristine5 Pristine Trading DVDs – Greg Capra – PristineUpdate 09 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
The purpose of the 5 Pristine Trading DVDs – Greg Capra – Pristine is to communicate highly specific chart patterns that identify when a market change is occurring. This system is particularly developed to maximize the likelihood of gains in your account.Add to wishlist
There are no reviews yet.