Whether you’re a new trader or an experienced trader looking to turn the corner, Trading as a Business by Alexander Elder will show you how to discover trading consistency and success.
This Trading as a Business book by Alexander Elder is the culmination of almost ten years of research and hundreds of hours spent in front of a computer screen. The methods are founded on my understanding of how the market operates.
This book will begin with the fundamentals of support and resistance, but will progressively progress to more difficult themes, requiring the learner to work hard!
- Chapter 1: The Principles of Successful Trading
- Chapter 2: The Path to Successful Trading
- Chapter 3: Markets, Strategies & Time Frames
- Chapter 4: Profile of a Winning Strategy
- Chapter 5: The Art of Strategy Design – In Theory
- Chapter 6: The Art of Strategy Design – In Practice
- Chapter 7: Optimization, The Double-Edged Sword
- Chapter 8: The Science of Strategy Design
- Chapter 9: Trading as a Business
What Will You Learn?
- You will be able to identify and plot supply and demand zones appropriately.
- You will understand where to set your stoploss and how to select targets.
- You will learn about several sorts of entrance strategies.
- You will learn how Investment Banks and Market Makers influence the market and how to profit from them.
- You will learn the fundamentals of risk management and trading psychology.
- Price pivot zones, the BAR setup, and how it links to advanced supply and demand themes will be covered.
- Advanced supply and demand themes, such as compression and the “Engulf” pattern, will be covered.
Who Is This Book For?
- Day traders, proprietary traders, and hedge fund traders will benefit from this book. It is expected that you have a fundamental grasp of trading.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Filtered Waves. Basic Theory – Arthur A.MerrillFiltered Waves. Basic Theory – Arthur A.MerrillUpdate 27 Dec 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
The Filtered Waves trading course is a comprehensive guide to trading the financial markets. The course covers everything from basic trade theory to more advanced concepts such as risk management and technical analysis. Each section contains several lessons, which are further broken down into bite-sized modules. Course is designed for both beginner and experienced traders alike.Add to wishlist
The Options Metamorphosis. Options Trading Strategies – Charles CottleThe Options Metamorphosis. Options Trading Strategies – Charles CottleUpdate 13 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Options Metamorphosis. Options Trading Strategies by Charles Cottle describes the link between all options accessible to an investor or trader while initiating, adjusting, or liquidating a position.Add to wishlist
The Trader Program – The Balance BeamThe Trader Program – The Balance BeamUpdate 17 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Trader Program by The Balance Beam walks you through multiple indicators that help you smooth the trading process and understand how the market moves. Thus, you can develop viable strategies for consistent profits and lower risks regardless of how volatile the market is.Add to wishlist
Commitments of Traders : Strategies for Tracking the Market and Trading ProfitablyCommitments of Traders : Strategies for Tracking the Market and Trading ProfitablyUpdate 13 Dec 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
A trader might possibly foresee major changes in price direction by studying commercial activity and observing its behavior. Floyd Upperman demonstrates how to achieve this aim by utilizing the Commitment of Traders (COT) data.Add to wishlist
Larry Williams – How I Made One Million DollarsLarry Williams – How I Made One Million DollarsUpdate 06 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
How I Made One Million Dollars by Larry Williams provides a glimpse into his process to become a millionaire by trading. There are many interesting stories and valuable lessons, in terms of trading strategies and mindset.Add to wishlist
Unsorted Articles about the Psychology of Trading – Brett N.SteenbargerUnsorted Articles about the Psychology of Trading – Brett N.SteenbargerUpdate 02 Feb 2023All LevelsDOWNLOAD
In the realm of financial markets, you must grasp how psychology may make or destroy you. Trading in the financial markets requires more than simply understanding of chart reading and technical indicators. These Unsorted Articles about the Psychology of Trading will teach you how to regulate your emotions when making trading decisions.Add to wishlist