Restructuring Modeling – Wall Street Prep
Restructuring Modeling by Wall Street Prep instructs the best practices of bank restructuring through the analysis of Borders bankruptcy case study. Through the course, you can learn practical approaches rather than useless theories.
Restructuring Modeling by Wall Street Prep clarifies the importance of remodeling models and the right how-tos. The course uses the case study of Borders bankruptcy to bring up the reality while introducing theories of valuation analysis, recovery analysis, restructuring approaches, etc.
Bankruptcy/restructuring industry primer
- Bankruptcy overview
- Imputing asset values and measuring insolvency from market pricing of debt and equity
- The importance and limitation of valuation methodologies like DCF and Comps in restructuring
- Out of court restructuring process
- In court restructuring process
- Automatic Stay and Adequate Protection
- Cash Collateral and DIP Financing
- Restructuring Leases & Executory Contracts
- Fraudulent Conveyance & Preference Actions
- Plan of Reorg & Disclosure Statement and Cram Down Provisions
- The Absolute Priority Rule
Case study modeling and valuation
- Building a fully integrated three statement bankruptcy model
- Master modeling mechanics that dynamically distinguish between prepetition, post-petition, and post-emergence phases of a restructuring
- Make restructuring specific working capital and operational adjustments to traditional modeling assumptions
- Build a sophisticated multi-tranche debt schedule, including the possibility of a DIP rollup
- Deriving valuation ranges using multiples
- Analyzing proposed plan distribution
- Performing recovery sensitivity by investor class (“waterfall” analysis)
What Will You Learn?
- How to reclassify working capital like critical vendors/AP.
- How to design the balance sheet roll-forward schedules with an ongoing link structure to the cash flow statement.
- Insights into fees, rejection claims, and CODI.
- How to build a recovery waterfall that can accommodate scenarios.
- The effects of Fresh Start Accounting on the model.
- Effective methods to enhance model efficiency, the performance of auditing, etc.
- How to avoid circular references in the model without losing the model integrity.
Who Is This Course For?
The course is great for students and professionals who are pursuing careers in bankruptcy, bank model restructuring, etc.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Tradingology Elite Membership – Tradingology.com
$1,250.00Tradingology Elite Membership – Tradingology.comUpdate Sep 22All LevelsAdd to cart
Tradingology Elite Membership – Tradingology.com provides you with comprehensive trading techniques, strategies, and indicators to create a launching pad for your consistently profitable trading career.Add to wishlist
Rapid Setups Pack + Futures Masterclass – Tradacc
$147.00Rapid Setups Pack + Futures Masterclass – TradaccUpdate Aug 22All LevelsAdd to cart
Rapid Setups Pack + Futures Masterclass – Tradacc provides you with five profitable setups to trade day in and day out using exclusively the Volume Profile as well as all the benefits of Futures Trading that other traders ignore.Add to wishlist
Simpler Futures – Back to The Futures
Life Index for Traders – Trading Educators
$147.00Life Index for Traders – Trading EducatorsUpdate Sep 22All LevelsAdd to cart
Life Index for Traders by Trading Educators provides access to the tool that Joe Ross has developed based on his years of trading. You will find trading less challenging and more enjoyable with consistent profitability. The power of winning habits is the main highlight.Add to wishlist
The 10 Year Trading Formula – Todd Mitchell
$997.00The 10 Year Trading Formula – Todd MitchellUpdate Sep 22All LevelsAdd to cart
The 10 Year Trading Formula – Todd Mitchell introduces to you a get-rich-consistently program that can increase the odds of your trading to 67% and greater and create consistent cash flow at 10 – 12% a year.Add to wishlist
Programming Adaptive Strategies in AmiBroker – Matt Rad