Restructuring Modeling by Wall Street Prep instructs the best practices of bank restructuring through the analysis of Borders bankruptcy case study. Through the course, you can learn practical approaches rather than useless theories.
Restructuring Modeling by Wall Street Prep clarifies the importance of remodeling models and the right how-tos. The course uses the case study of Borders bankruptcy to bring up the reality while introducing theories of valuation analysis, recovery analysis, restructuring approaches, etc.
Bankruptcy/restructuring industry primer
- Bankruptcy overview
- Imputing asset values and measuring insolvency from market pricing of debt and equity
- The importance and limitation of valuation methodologies like DCF and Comps in restructuring
- Out of court restructuring process
- In court restructuring process
- Automatic Stay and Adequate Protection
- Cash Collateral and DIP Financing
- Restructuring Leases & Executory Contracts
- Fraudulent Conveyance & Preference Actions
- Plan of Reorg & Disclosure Statement and Cram Down Provisions
- The Absolute Priority Rule
Case study modeling and valuation
- Building a fully integrated three statement bankruptcy model
- Master modeling mechanics that dynamically distinguish between prepetition, post-petition, and post-emergence phases of a restructuring
- Make restructuring specific working capital and operational adjustments to traditional modeling assumptions
- Build a sophisticated multi-tranche debt schedule, including the possibility of a DIP rollup
- Deriving valuation ranges using multiples
- Analyzing proposed plan distribution
- Performing recovery sensitivity by investor class (“waterfall” analysis)
What Will You Learn?
- How to reclassify working capital like critical vendors/AP.
- How to design the balance sheet roll-forward schedules with an ongoing link structure to the cash flow statement.
- Insights into fees, rejection claims, and CODI.
- How to build a recovery waterfall that can accommodate scenarios.
- The effects of Fresh Start Accounting on the model.
- Effective methods to enhance model efficiency, the performance of auditing, etc.
- How to avoid circular references in the model without losing the model integrity.
Who Is This Course For?
The course is great for students and professionals who are pursuing careers in bankruptcy, bank model restructuring, etc.
Please Login/Register if you want to leave us some feedback to help us improve our services and products.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Weis Wave Plugin and Webinar – Trading Psychology Edge$50.00Weis Wave Plugin and Webinar – Trading Psychology EdgeUpdate 21 Sep 2022All Levels
Weis Wave Plugin and Webinar by Trading Psychology Edge entails the best practices of the Weis Wave plugin to determine optimal trades. So, you can earn high profits without undertaking high risks.Add to wishlist
The Ultimate Spread Strategy (ELITE PACKAGE) – Simplertrading$120.00The Ultimate Spread Strategy (ELITE PACKAGE) – SimplertradingUpdate 28 Jun 2022Intermediate
The Ultimate Spread Strategy (Elite Package) is the perfect opportunity for you to start making huge profits in no time. With this package, it is easier for experienced traders to put their skills into practice and also allows beginners to learn more about the stock market.Add to wishlist
Day Trading Recipes – Simpler Trading$79.00Day Trading Recipes – Simpler TradingUpdate 26 Sep 2022All Levels
The course Day Trading Recipes of Simpler Trading will teach you a popular method utilized by Raghee Horner, John Carter, and the Simpler Trading team.Add to wishlist
Combo 4 New Courses From AmiBroker
$1,299.00Combo 4 New Courses From AmiBrokerUpdate 29 Jun 2022
If you want to decode the performance of a trading system, Combo 4 New Courses From AmiBroker is among the best courses. It provides a comprehensive walk-through combined with real case studies.Add to wishlist
Analyst Academy Pro – Behind The Balance Sheet
$3,680.00Analyst Academy Pro – Behind The Balance SheetUpdate 15 Jul 2022Beginner
Analyst Academy Pro by Behind The Balance Sheet sheds light on various aspects of investing, such as asset management, private equity, investment banking, etc.Add to wishlist
Ultimate Day Trading Strategy Elite – Simpler Trading$99.00Ultimate Day Trading Strategy Elite – Simpler TradingUpdate 27 Jun 2022
Ultimate Day Trading Strategy Elite walks you through the proven frameworks of Raghee Horner to maintain consistent profitability.Add to wishlist
There are no reviews yet.