The trainer in Pro Trend Trader will teach you the high probability trend trading tactics. These are the tactics he employs for longer-term trading, with a concentration on the daily and 4-hour timeframes.
In Pro Trend Trader, the trainer will teach you the high probability trend trading methods. These are the methods he uses for longer term trading, with the focus being on the daily timeframe as well as the 4 hour timeframe. This means that the methods are perfect for trading alongside full time employment, and learning to earn an additional income source or manage your savings.
The course is laid out in great detail, with step-by-step instructions so that you can learn to utilize Pro Trend Trader methods that he uses.
Your course purchase entitles you to unlimited access to the course. Being one of the professional Decisive Trading courses, this also includes any and all future updates to the methods. Markets change and evolve, and so trading plans should also adapt to keep pace. With Pro Trend traders you are safe in the knowledge that you will never be left behind.
It’s time to invest in yourself, and begin working toward achieving your trading goals.
- Building the Foundations of Trend Trading
- Candlestick Setups
What Will You Learn?
- Unlimited access to this course, including all future updates. Review it as often as you like.
- A complete, high probability trading plan.
- How to identify key ‘areas of interest’ when trend trading and how to use them effectively.
- Detailed explanation of the Synchronised Trade used to identify trending markets, with instructions on how to find entries that offer incredible risk reward ratios.
- Detailed explanation of the Counter Trend Big Reversal setup. This trade allows you to get into markets that are just beginning to switch their bias, and take advantage of potentially large market movements.
- Candlestick Setups, Entries, Stops, Money Management, Risk Reward all outlined and explained, including how best to utilize them with Pro Trend Trader.
- Detailed examples and a comprehensive run through of all Pro Trend Trader methods.
- A section on trading psychology. This includes how to develop the ‘trader mindset’.
Who Is This Course For?
- Anyone who approaches trading with a long term view.
- Anyone who wants to commit to your trading goals and trading future.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Market Profile Course – SMBMarket Profile Course – SMBUpdate 06 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
SMB – Market Profile Course shares the comprehensive walk-through of futures trading techniques and strategies for consistent profitability.Add to wishlist
Mike Aston – Learn To TradeMike Aston – Learn To TradeUpdate 07 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
Mike Aston – Learn To Trade lets you know how to “lose correctly” becomes the winner and explains many his trades as well as methods in great detail.Add to wishlist
Trading Commodities and Financial Futures – George KleinmanTrading Commodities and Financial Futures – George KleinmanUpdate 02 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Trading Commodities and Financial Futures by George Kleinman offers updated coverage of electronic trading, the latest contracts, and state-of-the-art trading techniques you won’t find in any competing book.Add to wishlist
The Premium Bar-by-bar Market Trading Techniques – A New Course by Dr. GaryThe Premium Bar-by-bar Market Trading Techniques – A New Course by Dr. GaryUpdate 10 Nov 2022DOWNLOAD
The Premium Bar-by-bar Market Trading Techniques by Dr. Gary will empower you to read the market like a professional trader.Add to wishlist
Simple Trading Plan 2 – Loaded Gun by the Disciplined Trader – Norman HallettSimple Trading Plan 2 – Loaded Gun by the Disciplined Trader – Norman HallettUpdate 06 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
This course provides you with a clear, simple enter and exit trading plan that puts an end to your suffering from expensive mental/emotional trade mistakes.Add to wishlist
Joe Ross – Spread Trading WebinarJoe Ross – Spread Trading WebinarUpdate 07 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
Spread Trading Webinar by Joe Ross reveals the best-kept secrets behind spread trading strategies and their potential impact to increase your profits.Add to wishlist