PowerRatings Course by Steven Primo walks you through short-selling practices in stock trades for the maximal profits and minimal risks through coherent instructions and case studies.
Since PowerRatings has been launched, it has become the single most popular trading tool amongst traders in the history of TradingMarkets.
Now, for the first time, you can learn how to trade PowerRatings in a simple, systematic way. You will be able to focus on the best 9’s and 10’s to buy, and the best stocks rated 1 to sell-short. Each of the portfolios we will teach you has been tested over a 12-year period (1995-2006) and has been profitable every year. Plus, you will be able to apply these portfolios with less than 10 minutes of work each day.
- The PowerRatings Momentum Method
- The PowerRatings Conservative Portfolio
- The PowerRatings Short-Only Momentum Method
- The PowerRatings Long/Short Balanced Portfolio
What Will You Learn?
- The Momentum Portfoliofocuses only on the highest rated PowerRatings (for Traders) stocks (the 9`s and 10`s). It is for individuals who are willing to assume higher risk in their portfolios in an attempt to potentially achieve higher than normal gains. The average annual simulated gain from 1995-2006 has been 118.26%.
- The PowerRatings Conservative Portfoliois for you if you are looking to potentially achieve smooth, steady monthly returns. This portfolio has a long/short low volatility component to it. The emphasis is on steady monthly gains. 90% of the months have been profitable from 1995-2006) and the largest drawdown has been under 4% during this 12 year period.
- The Short Momentum Portfolio is for individuals looking for daily set-ups on the short side. Special focus is on stocks PowerRated 1. In spite of the fact that the market has more than doubled in value since 1995, the short momentum portfolio has shown simulated profitability every year, including the bull market years of 1995-1999 and 2003-2004.
- The Long/Short Model Portfoliocombines both the Long Momentum Portfolio and the Short-Only Momentum Portfolio. You will have a maximum of 60% long positions and 40% short. It is for you if you are seeking long strong markets and short weaker markets concurrently. Using this balanced approach has shown simulated profitability every year with the average annual gain being up over 50% per year.
Who Is This Course For?
The course includes tools and guidelines to scan profitable stocks to diversify portfolios and enrich your accounts. All stock traders will love this course.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Tomorrow’s Gold. Asia’s Age of Discovery – Marc FaberTomorrow’s Gold. Asia’s Age of Discovery – Marc FaberUpdate 15 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Trading with Oscillators. Pinpointing Market Extremes by Mark Etzkorn discusses the purposes and uses of such important oscillators as stochastic, momentum, Elder-Ray, and Williams %R, among many others.Add to wishlist
How To Trade Like a Pro, Not a Hobby – Jason Bond PicksHow To Trade Like a Pro, Not a Hobby – Jason Bond PicksUpdate 06 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
This course breaks down the path to become a professional stock trader. You can learn practical techniques, strategies, and tools to earn consistent returns from your stock trading.Add to wishlist
Core, Swing, Guerrilla, Momentum Trading, Micro Trading Tactics – Oliver Velez – PristineCore, Swing, Guerrilla, Momentum Trading, Micro Trading Tactics – Oliver Velez – PristineUpdate 06 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
This course is a collection of rules and powerful strategies to help you turn winning micro trades into bigger wealth-building opportunities. With these methods, expect to profit during each market day.Add to wishlist
Spikeability – Timothy SykesSpikeability – Timothy SykesUpdate 02 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Spikeability by Timothy Sykes walks you through the tried-and-true strategies that brought him millions of dollars in his stock trading account. There are detailed guides and illustrated case studies for a better understanding of the frameworks.Add to wishlist
The Ultimate Book on Stock Market Timing: Cycles and Patterns in the Indexes – Raymond A. MerrimanThe Ultimate Book on Stock Market Timing: Cycles and Patterns in the Indexes – Raymond A. MerrimanUpdate 21 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Ultimate Book on Stock Market Timing: Cycles and Patterns in the Indexes by Raymond A. Merriman walks you through the probabilities in the stock market through a thorough look at the history of the stock market.Add to wishlist
Trade Tops & Bottoms – Dr. Gary DaytonTrade Tops & Bottoms – Dr. Gary DaytonUpdate 01 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Trade Tops & Bottoms – Dr. Gary Dayton teaches you the ability to know when a market has bottomed and topped like a professional trader. After all, this is the location for maximal profits.Add to wishlist