PowerRatings Course by Steven Primo walks you through short-selling practices in stock trades for the maximal profits and minimal risks through coherent instructions and case studies.
Since PowerRatings has been launched, it has become the single most popular trading tool amongst traders in the history of TradingMarkets.
Now, for the first time, you can learn how to trade PowerRatings in a simple, systematic way. You will be able to focus on the best 9’s and 10’s to buy, and the best stocks rated 1 to sell-short. Each of the portfolios we will teach you has been tested over a 12-year period (1995-2006) and has been profitable every year. Plus, you will be able to apply these portfolios with less than 10 minutes of work each day.
- The PowerRatings Momentum Method
- The PowerRatings Conservative Portfolio
- The PowerRatings Short-Only Momentum Method
- The PowerRatings Long/Short Balanced Portfolio
What Will You Learn?
- The Momentum Portfoliofocuses only on the highest rated PowerRatings (for Traders) stocks (the 9`s and 10`s). It is for individuals who are willing to assume higher risk in their portfolios in an attempt to potentially achieve higher than normal gains. The average annual simulated gain from 1995-2006 has been 118.26%.
- The PowerRatings Conservative Portfoliois for you if you are looking to potentially achieve smooth, steady monthly returns. This portfolio has a long/short low volatility component to it. The emphasis is on steady monthly gains. 90% of the months have been profitable from 1995-2006) and the largest drawdown has been under 4% during this 12 year period.
- The Short Momentum Portfolio is for individuals looking for daily set-ups on the short side. Special focus is on stocks PowerRated 1. In spite of the fact that the market has more than doubled in value since 1995, the short momentum portfolio has shown simulated profitability every year, including the bull market years of 1995-1999 and 2003-2004.
- The Long/Short Model Portfoliocombines both the Long Momentum Portfolio and the Short-Only Momentum Portfolio. You will have a maximum of 60% long positions and 40% short. It is for you if you are seeking long strong markets and short weaker markets concurrently. Using this balanced approach has shown simulated profitability every year with the average annual gain being up over 50% per year.
Who Is This Course For?
The course includes tools and guidelines to scan profitable stocks to diversify portfolios and enrich your accounts. All stock traders will love this course.
Please Login/Register if you want to leave us some feedback to help us improve our services and products.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
The Inner Circle Seminar – Larry WilliamsThe Inner Circle Seminar – Larry WilliamsUpdate 06 Nov 2022All Levels
This course teaches you a series of simple, yet amazingly effective “keys” that let you crack the money code and know instantly where a market could be heading to.4h15m1.5GBAdd to wishlist
Tomorrow’s Gold. Asia’s Age of Discovery – Marc FaberTomorrow’s Gold. Asia’s Age of Discovery – Marc FaberUpdate 15 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Trading with Oscillators. Pinpointing Market Extremes by Mark Etzkorn discusses the purposes and uses of such important oscillators as stochastic, momentum, Elder-Ray, and Williams %R, among many others.Add to wishlist
Trend Following Stocks: The Complete Breakout System – Joe MarwoodTrend Following Stocks: The Complete Breakout System – Joe MarwoodUpdate 21 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Trend Following Stocks: The Complete Breakout System shares the strategies that handle the sudden trends and reversals in the trading market.Add to wishlist
Stock Trading Success – Ken Calhoun and Steve NisonStock Trading Success – Ken Calhoun and Steve NisonUpdate 14 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Stock Trading Success by Ken Calhoun and Steve Nison deep dives into stock trading techniques and strategies for consistent profits and lower risks regardless of volatile stock markets.Add to wishlist
The Elements of Successful Trading: Developing Your Comprehensive Strategy Through Psychology, Money Management, and Trading Methods – Robert P. RotellaThe Elements of Successful Trading: Developing Your Comprehensive Strategy Through Psychology, Money Management, and Trading Methods – Robert P. RotellaUpdate 12 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Elements of Successful Trading by Robert P. Rotella focuses on effective strategies and techniques to earn high profits from futures, stocks, and forex.Add to wishlist
Michael Jenkins – Complete Stockmarket Trading and Forecasting CourseMichael Jenkins – Complete Stockmarket Trading and Forecasting CourseUpdate 06 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Complete Stockmarket Trading and Forecasting Course is a course on Gann’s trading ideas, expanded and refined by a successful, active trader – Michael Jenkins.Add to wishlist
There are no reviews yet.