Mastering Momentum Gaps – Toni Hansen shares with you the stock selection tactics that allow professionals to pull tens of thousands, even hundreds of thousands of dollars, out of the market in only matter of 2-3 hours per day.
Mastering Momentum Gaps – Toni Hansen reveals not only a core understanding of gaps, but also how to scan for and identify the best ones within minutes of the open each day. It also shows you top strategies based upon the analysis of the gaps and intraday price action that will allow you to position yourself into the strongest stocks early on in the session.
This course is designed for Stock Trading.
- Common Gaps
- Oopening Gaps
- Causes of Opening Gaps
- The Fadingof the Gap
- Breakaway Gaps
- Types of Breaway Gaps
- Buyout Gaps
- Trap Gaps
- Example of a Trap Gap
- Pivot Channel Break Gap
- 2-Wave Gap
- Variation of 2-way Gap
- 2-Wave Gap
- Varation of 2-way Gap
- 2-Wave Flag Gap
- Example of a Breakaway Gap
- Triangle Breakaway Gap
- Example of Triangle Gaps
- Example of Bull Flag Gap
- Flag Gap
- Runaway Gaps 1
- Runaway Gaps 2
- Exhaustion Gaps
- Example of an Exhaustion Gap
- Momentum Shifts Intraday 1
- Momentum Shifts Intraday 2
- Intraday Action 1
- Intraday Action 2
- Intraday Action 3
- Intraday Action 4
- Gap Clusure and Continuation
- Scanning for Ideal Gaps
- Intraday News
- Index Futures Gaps
- Follow-up Questions and Answer videos. (3 hours)
What will you learn?
- A complete understanding of the different classifications of gaps and which of those have the highest probability for strong momentum moves out of the open, as well as which have the greatest odds of a trend day, and which ones you should avoid entirely.
- Market timing techniques designed to get you into and out of the market at the most opportune moments and a system you can use to build confidence and eliminate hesitation.
- In depth discussion of the building blocks upon which predictable price patterns are developed.
- Extensive training on how to read core price action, WITHOUT having to rely upon any indicators.
- Risk management techniques that will make it possible for you to conservatively profit at least three times your risk – per trade. It is quite common for these strategies to yield rewards upwards of 10 times the initial risk on gap setups!
- And much more…
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for those who are looking to specialize in trading the market gaps and gain instant access to the most volatile, and hence the most lucrative, stocks every day.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Ultimate Guide To Biotech Stocks – Profit.lyUltimate Guide To Biotech Stocks – Profit.lyUpdate 11 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Ultimate Guide To Biotech Stocks – Profit.lyAdd to wishlist
SchoolTrader DVD CourseSchoolTrader DVD CourseUpdate 26 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
SchoolTrader DVD Course sheds light on the basics of stock trading and the stock market. Thus, a stock trader at the beginning level can learn the best practices from the start.Add to wishlist
Lex Van Dam – 5-Step Trading Stocks I and IILex Van Dam – 5-Step Trading Stocks I and IIUpdate 06 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
5-Step Trading Stocks I and II by Lex Van Dam walk you through practical strategies and tactics for consistent profitability. Real case studies and examples illustrate how the frameworks should be applied to real trading markets.Add to wishlist
Introduction to Position Sizing Strategies – Van Tharp InstituteIntroduction to Position Sizing Strategies – Van Tharp InstituteUpdate 02 Nov 2022DOWNLOAD
If you are having difficulty assessing and minimizing your trading risks, then you want a practical method to understand risk and learn how to reduce losses. This Introduction to Position Sizing Strategies course by Van Tharp Institute is unquestionably for youAdd to wishlist
Michael Jenkins – The Geometry of Stock Market ProfitsMichael Jenkins – The Geometry of Stock Market ProfitsUpdate 06 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
The Geometry of Stock Market Profits by Michael Jenkins provides many professional analysis tools and techniques, typically Gann Squares.Add to wishlist
184.108.40.206 EOD-RT for eSignal & MetaStock Data – TradeGuider220.127.116.11 EOD-RT for eSignal & MetaStock Data – TradeGuiderUpdate 01 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
18.104.22.168 EOD-RT for eSignal & MetaStock Data – TradeGuider helps you constantly analyses your charts for imbalances of supply and demand. It gives you signals when the market is strong or weak.Add to wishlist