Footprint Deep Dive course with Marketdelta helps you learn about Footprint charts, how to create them, and use them more effectively.
The Footprint Deep Dive course is a 10-video course that begins with a very basic understanding of what a footprint chart is and builds on concepts across the board. The last few videos teach how to apply it to trading.
The course is conducted by 2 Footprint experts, Trevor Harnett (footprint creator) and Anthony Drager, footprint charting educator and career trader.
- What is the footprint?: find out where the numbers come from, what they mean, and how to begin using them as a tool to read order…
- Feature Spotlight – the Imbalance Footprint: we dive into this powerful feature that shows the best way to read order flow trading
- Everything Delta: we show how to calculate, watch, and trade delta through the Footprint
- Rotations and Thin Spots: find out the best way to see rotations using the Footprint and why “thin spots” are the most amazing way to trade in real
- Footprint Filter: find out the right questions to ask when seeing big buying and big selling enter the market
- Set-ups & Strategies – Part 1: see specific trade setups and how we use the Footprint to qualify them
- Set-ups & Strategies – Part 2: we show more setups and continue to reinforce using Footprints to trade
- Candlesticks with the Footprint: we cover 3 core candlestick setups and how using the Footprint helps you to find better trade locations
- Feature Spotlight – Edge Zones: Anthony takes 17 years of trading experience and helps people see
- Feature Spotlight – Edge Zones II: we show the best setups and how Edge Zones create real time support and resistance
What will you learn?
Learn setups and strategies taught by the creators of the Footprint chart.
Use the Footprint…
- to read order flow
- as a trigger to qualify trades
- to spot rotations and thin spots
- to spot real-time support and resistance
- and many more examples
Who is the course for?
Suitable for beginners and experienced people in order flow trading
MarketDelta Desktop software is not required but it will be helpful if you have it as you can start practicing what is taught.
Please Login/Register if you want to leave us some feedback to help us improve our services and products.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Orderflows – THE ORDERFLOWS DELTA TRADING COURSE$197.00Orderflows – THE ORDERFLOWS DELTA TRADING COURSEUpdate 06 Nov 2022DOWNLOAD
The OrderFlows Delta Trading Course will improve your ability to interpret the real forces of the market by approaching lesson 4.Add to wishlist
Orderflows Inner Circle Video Club Access – OrderflowsOrderflows Inner Circle Video Club Access – OrderflowsUpdate 01 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Orderflows Inner Circle Video Club Access includes 56 workshops on a variety of topics to help you take your order flow analysis skills to the next level.Add to wishlist
Order Flow Dynamics Course – Orderflows$297.00Order Flow Dynamics Course – OrderflowsUpdate 06 Nov 2022DOWNLOAD
Order Flow Dynamics Course by Order Flows walks you through how to read order flows and turn the insights into effective strategies and flexible tactics.Add to wishlist
Order Flow Analysis – Mark StoneOrder Flow Analysis – Mark StoneUpdate 11 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Learn all about currency flows, risk, and money management, and many more when you are part of the Mechanics of Trading Module trading course by Quantum Trading.Add to wishlist
Orderflows Absorption Trading Course – Orderflows$197.00Orderflows Absorption Trading Course – OrderflowsUpdate 06 Nov 2022DOWNLOAD
Orderflows Absorption Trading Course by Order Flows teaches about the other factor of the market – volume throughout 7 videos sessions along with attached PDF files.Add to wishlist
Jigsawtrading – Jigsaw Tools with Auction Vista Heatmap v5.3f (May 2016)Jigsawtrading – Jigsaw Tools with Auction Vista Heatmap v5.3f (May 2016)Update 07 Nov 2022Advanced
Jigsaw Tools with Auction Vista Heatmap v5.3f (May 2016) by Jigsaw Trading is a great software and helpful companion for any professional trader.0h2m0.0322GBAdd to wishlist
There are no reviews yet.