Broken Wing Butterfly Master Track Series by John Locke shares the application of this options strategy and the tips for getting the best out of it.
John Locke – Broken Wing Butterfly Master Track Series shares cutting-edge trading methods for higher profits and lower risk-taking levels. The tried-and-true frameworks are under the spotlight of the course. Meanwhile, real case studies and examples can bring more clarity to the practical application of strategies.
- Learning the expiration and how DTE changes the trade
- Choosing wing widths
- Broken Wing Butterfly vs Butterfly/call entry
- Entry location relative to at the money and how your entry affects your adjustment strategy
- Scaling entries/adjustment strategies
Upside adjustment strategies
- Adapting your upside adjustment strategy
- Different volatility levels
- Rising markets
- Falling markets
- Sideways markets
Downside adjustment strategies:
- How and when to best adjust to the downside for maximum protection with the least whipsaw risk
- How to set risk parameters: Planned Capital, Profit Target, Max Loss
- When and how to exit most effectively
What Will You Learn?
- Leveling up your trading skills.
- Increasing profitability while decreasing risks.
- Learning the best practices to get the right timing of trade entries and exits.
- Spotting the signs to bail out of trades to avoid costly pitfalls.
Who Is This Course For?
The course is perfect for those who already have a solid understanding of options trading. In other words, this course is for options traders to level up their trading from the base!
To get the best out of this course, you should prepare some basic knowledge and experience, such as
- The fundamentals of broken wing butterflies.
- Insights into the Greeks – Delta, Theta, Gamma Vega.
- Getting yourself familiar with analytical software, such as OptionVue or OptionExplorer.
- The basics of options spread trading, common terminologies like vertical spreads, condors, wings, T+0 line, expiration line, and days till expiration (DTE).
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Futures Day Trading and Order Flow Course – Trade Pro Academy
$1,999.00Futures Day Trading and Order Flow Course – Trade Pro AcademyUpdate 07 Oct 2022All Levels
Futures Day Trading and Order Flow Course give you the ways to learn ideas that order flow traders use while working in a professional environment.Add to wishlist
Understanding Options Trading – Day Trading Zones$49.00Understanding Options Trading – Day Trading ZonesUpdate 21 Sep 2022All Levels
Enhance your knowledge about options trading and how to master the full grasp of it with Understanding Options Trading online course by Day Trading Zones.Add to wishlist
Trading Tickers 2 – Tim Grittani
$1,797.00Trading Tickers 2 – Tim GrittaniUpdate 21 Sep 2022All Levels
Trading Tickers 2 by Tim Grittani clarifies practical strategies that Tim has applied to his trades. So, you can learn the best how-tos for optimal risk/reward ratios. Also, effective trading tools will be shown for your reference.Add to wishlist
Robin Buckallew – 60 Day Bookkeeper
$1,297.00Robin Buckallew – 60 Day BookkeeperUpdate 18 Jul 2022
60 Day Bookkeeper – Robin Buckallew goes over everything you need to know about starting a Bookkeeping business, including what skills, equipment, the software you need, and some of the costs.Add to wishlist
Master the Code & Go LIVE – Andrea Unger
$1,225.00Master the Code & Go LIVE – Andrea UngerUpdate 29 Jun 2022Advanced
The Master the Code & Go Live is an online course by Andrea Unger, a four-time World Trading Champion. He will teach you to develop a trading platform that favors and supports your trades!Add to wishlist
The Divergent Bar – Simpler Trading
$497.00The Divergent Bar – Simpler TradingUpdate 26 Sep 2022All Levels
The Divergent Bar – Simpler Trading introduces to you the indicator Allison uses to get in earlier on more, bigger, and faster setups. Once combined with the Overnight Profit Strategy, this indicator offers an overall win rate of above 80%.Add to wishlist