Broken Wing Butterfly Master Track Series by John Locke shares the application of this options strategy and the tips for getting the best out of it.
John Locke – Broken Wing Butterfly Master Track Series shares cutting-edge trading methods for higher profits and lower risk-taking levels. The tried-and-true frameworks are under the spotlight of the course. Meanwhile, real case studies and examples can bring more clarity to the practical application of strategies.
- Learning the expiration and how DTE changes the trade
- Choosing wing widths
- Broken Wing Butterfly vs Butterfly/call entry
- Entry location relative to at the money and how your entry affects your adjustment strategy
- Scaling entries/adjustment strategies
Upside adjustment strategies
- Adapting your upside adjustment strategy
- Different volatility levels
- Rising markets
- Falling markets
- Sideways markets
Downside adjustment strategies:
- How and when to best adjust to the downside for maximum protection with the least whipsaw risk
- How to set risk parameters: Planned Capital, Profit Target, Max Loss
- When and how to exit most effectively
What Will You Learn?
- Leveling up your trading skills.
- Increasing profitability while decreasing risks.
- Learning the best practices to get the right timing of trade entries and exits.
- Spotting the signs to bail out of trades to avoid costly pitfalls.
Who Is This Course For?
The course is perfect for those who already have a solid understanding of options trading. In other words, this course is for options traders to level up their trading from the base!
To get the best out of this course, you should prepare some basic knowledge and experience, such as
- The fundamentals of broken wing butterflies.
- Insights into the Greeks – Delta, Theta, Gamma Vega.
- Getting yourself familiar with analytical software, such as OptionVue or OptionExplorer.
- The basics of options spread trading, common terminologies like vertical spreads, condors, wings, T+0 line, expiration line, and days till expiration (DTE).
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
5-Day Master Trader Program Online Event 2020 – Mark Minervini
$294.975-Day Master Trader Program Online Event 2020 – Mark MinerviniUpdate 28 Oct 2022Intermediate
5-Day Master Trader Program Online Event 2020 by Mark Minernivi presents proven techniques and strategies to profitably trade and undertake fewer risks.Add to wishlist
MASTER TRADER TECHNICAL STRATEGIES – MASTER TRADER
$3,997.00MASTER TRADER TECHNICAL STRATEGIES – MASTER TRADERUpdate 29 Jun 2022Intermediate
Master Trader Technical Strategies of Master Trader boasts 120% of profit with every trade, just by following this all-in-one and power-packed course.Add to wishlist
Forex Trading E-learning Course: The Busted Breakout System – Van Tharp Institute
$1,295.00Forex Trading E-learning Course: The Busted Breakout System – Van Tharp InstituteUpdate 29 Jun 2022
Forex Trading E-Learning Course covers everything you need to trade forex profitably. So, the curriculum includes the fundamentals, advanced techniques, and an adaptable trading system by Gabriel Grammatidis!Add to wishlist
Weekly Wires Class Premium Package 2021 – Simpler Trading$69.00Weekly Wires Class Premium Package 2021 – Simpler TradingUpdate 26 Sep 2022All Levels
Grow your trading account steadily with secret trading techniques from the Weekly Wires Class Premium Package 2021 by Simpler Trading featuring John Carter.Add to wishlist
The Time Zone Options Strategy – SMB
$1,197.00The Time Zone Options Strategy – SMBUpdate 29 Jun 2022Intermediate
The Time Zone Options Strategy introduces proven strategies of options trading with illustrated case studies and examples. The main takeaway is the skill of taking timely actions to win opportune trades and avoid pitfalls.Add to wishlist
Quantified Strategies – All Candlestick Patterns Tested And Ranked
$299.00Quantified Strategies – All Candlestick Patterns Tested And RankedUpdate 19 Oct 2022
This All Candlestick Patterns Tested And Ranked candlestick analysis course by Quantified Strategies provides a rational and data-driven argument for why particular patterns are trustworthy setups for traders.Add to wishlist