Stocks, Options Collars by J.L.Lord is a user-friendly manual that is excellent for everyone, from newbies to options trading to the most experienced traders. This is a step-by-step procedure in which the criteria will guide you to the best hedge and collar.
This user-friendly guidebook – Stocks, Options Collars by J.L.Lord – is ideal for everyone, from newcomers to options trading to the most skilled traders. Some of the information in this handbook was utilized at seminars where attendees paid $5,000 to learn less than what is provided in this manual. You may also learn how to use index options to appropriately hedge your whole portfolio of equities and mutual funds.
This is the only book you’ll ever need to efficiently manage an option-based stock position. When the average yearly return on a stock is little more than 10%, you owe it to yourself and your family to learn how to get a monthly return of more than 10% using many of the same equities you presently buy. This is not the popular, but hazardous, covered call strategy, but rather a step-by-step method in which the criteria will direct you to the ideal hedge and collar.
The Stocks, Options Collars by J.L.Lord will guide you through your trading journey with these topics below:
- What Should I Trade?
- Option Fundamentals
- Option Greeks
- Index Options
- Hedging with Married Puts and Collars
- Married Puts and Collars – Criteria
- Hedging a Portfolio with Index Options
- Hedge Adjustments for Stock or Index Collar
What will you learn?
In the Stocks, Options Collars by J.L.Lord, online traders can:
- Learn the trading skills relating to Option Greeks, such as: Option Terminology, Option Risks, Options Strategies, Practical Demos, Mechanics of Futures Market.
- Better understanding of the protective options strategies, which includes the understanding of married puts and collar spreads.
- Skills in minimizing the trading risk and meeting trading goals with the use of protective strategies.
- Skills to profit from growth stocks in an expanding market.
Who is this course for?
The Stocks, Options Collars by J.L.Lord is tailored for:
- Those who are interested in options trading in general and in-depth aspects in option trading.
- Those who need to better understand and quickly apply the protective options strategies into their trading journey.
- Those who want to profit from increasing market growth stocks.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Four Books – J.L.LordFour Books – J.L.LordUpdate 06 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Four Books by J.L.Lord provide a comprehensive walkthrough on practical techniques and strategies for all markets. Yet, it highlights the best practices in options and stock trading.Add to wishlist
Introduction to VIX Futures & OptionsIntroduction to VIX Futures & OptionsUpdate 07 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
Introduction to VIX Futures & Options by Option Pit presents as a beginner course with the fundamentals and practical case studies. So, you can easily apply the frameworks and techniques to your trading!Add to wishlist
Trading in the Bluff – John TempletonTrading in the Bluff – John TempletonUpdate 04 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
Trading in the Bluff by John Templeton helps you trade with an incredibly high reward to low-risk ratio.Add to wishlist
Trading Calendars and Double Diagonals for Income in 2016 – Sheridan MentoringTrading Calendars and Double Diagonals for Income in 2016 – Sheridan MentoringUpdate 09 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Dan Sheridan teaches you how to build, trade, and manage Calendars and Double Diagonals for Income in this Trading Calendars and Double Diagonals for Income in 2016.Add to wishlist
Options University Mastery Series – Options UniversityOptions University Mastery Series – Options UniversityUpdate 06 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Options University Mastery Series by Options University does not just lay the foundation but also fill your house of knowledge with practical details.Add to wishlist
Defending Options – Simpler OptionsDefending Options – Simpler OptionsUpdate 14 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Defending Options by Simpler Options illuminates tried-and-true options trading strategies and techniques through vivid charts and real case studies for practical understanding.Add to wishlist