The Harmonic Elliott Wave Video Webinar teaches you the harmonic structure with all the tips from a technical analyst with decades spent in the market.
Under the guidance of a seasoned technical analyst spending approximately 30 years in the financial markets, The Harmonic Elliott Wave Video Webinar will make this overwhelming and tough subject seem so easy to understand.
The Harmonic Elliott Wave Video Webinar clears out the confusion, clearly showing you how to forecast the movements and reading wave structure of the market with secret tricks deducted from spending an incredible number of years trading.
- An introduction to Harmonic Elliott Wave
- Video 1 – Elliott’s vs harmonic structure
- Video 2 – Corrective structures
- Video 3 – V3a Fibonacci and harmonic ratios, and using the spreadsheet
- Video 4 – V3b Fibonacci and harmonic ratios, and using the spreadsheet
- Video 5 – Using the spreadsheet
- Video 6 – Wave characteristics part 1
- Video 7 – Wave characteristics part 2
- Video 8 – Navigation part 1
- Video 9 – Navigation part 2
- Using the Harmonic Elliott Wave reports
What will you learn?
- The fundamental reorganization of Elliott Wave’s impulse wave structure
- How the Harmonic Wave Structure remains stable across all 5-wave moves
- Different ratios applicable for both impulsive and corrective structures
- Using the Harmonic Elliott Wave spreadsheet to targets all wave degrees
- Identifying and deducting insights into the characteristics of each wave, as well as their possible reach
- Key tips and tricks on identifying waves
- Vivid illustrations of reading wave structures
Who is this course for?
The Harmonic Elliott Wave Video Webinar tackles a rather complex form of technical analysis that is highly recommended only for advanced learners. Traders with a lower level should consider spending more time before taking the course.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
How I Quit my Job & Turned 6K into Half Million Trading Commodities – Bob BuranHow I Quit my Job & Turned 6K into Half Million Trading Commodities – Bob BuranUpdate 07 Nov 2022DOWNLOAD
This course will take you onto the adventure of improving your performance tremendously from advanced technical analysis.Add to wishlist
Hidden Patterns – Robert KinsmanHidden Patterns – Robert KinsmanUpdate 12 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Hidden Patterns by Robert Kinsman walks you through adaptable strategies and techniques to stock trading for maximal profits and minimal risks to earn consistent returns.Add to wishlist
The Handbook of Pairs Trading – Douglas S.EhrmanThe Handbook of Pairs Trading – Douglas S.EhrmanUpdate 20 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Douglas S. Ehrman is the Chief Executive Officer and one of the founders of Alpha Africa Asset Management LLC in Chicago. He was also the CEO of AlphAmerica Financial, Inc., the business that ran PairsTrading.com prior to its merger with PairTrader.com. In this book, he explains the theory and practice of pairs trading.Add to wishlist
AmiBroker Introductory and Advanced Courses – Trading MarketsAmiBroker Introductory and Advanced Courses – Trading MarketsUpdate 10 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
AmiBroker Introductory and Advanced Courses – Trading Markets teaches you how to backtest your best trading ideas in one day. You can start the course with minimal to no knowledge on how to backtest in AmiBroker.Add to wishlist
Traders Forge – Ryan LitchfieldTraders Forge – Ryan LitchfieldUpdate 12 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Traders Forge by Ryan Litchfield walks you through effective technical analysis methods that maximize profits and minimize losses amidst the chaotic markets.Add to wishlist
The Wyckoff Spring – Trading Psychology EdgeThe Wyckoff Spring – Trading Psychology EdgeUpdate 29 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Wyckoff Spring by Trading Psychology Edge is an online course where you can learn details about the Wyckoff principles and best practices of Spring-related strategies. Besides, you will learn how to get the right timing of spring entries and exits for consistent profits.Add to wishlist