Market Profile Video is a trading course that will teach traders about a technical concept using a revolutionary charting approach created by Peter Steidlmayer – Market Profile.
FutexLive Market Profile Video: The marketplace is packed with totally different players like big buyers, big sellers, scalpers, intraday traders, swing traders, and positional traders. The combined action of those players alone is the main reason behind price fluctuations, massive buyers and large sellers can execute their plans at different price levels, and that they cannot trade with one another at identical price levels. Others act as a bridge between these 2 payers by providing liquidity, as shown within the below image.
Being a retail traders who do not have a lot of say during this battle, retail traders ceaselessly troubled in creating profit however that ought to all return to a stop with the trading course Market Profile Video by FutexLive . The trading course Market Profile Video will offer traders knowledge about the technical idea with a novel charting technique developed by Peter Steidlmayer – Market Profile.
- Part 1: About Us
- Part 2: Welcome
- Part 3: Finish
- Part 4: Futex Live Trader Manual 2017
- Part 5: Futex Live Training Drills
- Part 6: Market Profile
- Part 7: Market Pro Introduction
- Part 8: Price Ladder Training Introduction
- Session 1: Key metrics with Market Profile
- Session 2: Key metrics with Market Profile – part 2
- Session 3: The Importance of Volume Nodes and Day Types
- Session 4: TPO Counts and Opens
- Session 5: Open Cont
- Session 6: Key Rules in Market Profile
- Session 7: Setting up Sierra Charts
- Session 8: Sierra Charts Cont
What will you learn?
- The method that may facilitate day traders establish alternative Timeframe Participants (Big players) who have cash and knowledge power.
- A bit-by-bit guide on a way to create your charts for the right reading of a Market Profile (applicable to Sierra Charts Only).
- Understanding about Auction Theory and how it should influence your trading decisions.
- Understanding about how the Open type affects the day and direction.
- Understanding what Day type we are in and how you should use it to place trades.
Who is this course for?
This course is designed to:
- Traders who want to learn how to use this tool in their trading techniques.
- Traders who want to know how to set up their charts for the perfect reading of a Market Profile (applicable to Sierra Charts Only).
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Short Selling: Home Study Program – Investor’s Business DailyShort Selling: Home Study Program – Investor’s Business DailyUpdate 02 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
If you know how to short correctly, you can make a lot of money even in a bad market. Prepare for the next bear market with the IBD Short Selling: Home Study Program.Add to wishlist
NY 4 – How to Trade Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) – Dr. Christopher CatheyNY 4 – How to Trade Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) – Dr. Christopher CatheyUpdate 09 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
How to Trade Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) by Dr. Christopher Cathey holds in-depth knowledge and insights into a topic that is offered by no other course.Add to wishlist
John Richardson – Unique Options Trading StrategyJohn Richardson – Unique Options Trading StrategyUpdate 07 Nov 2022Intermediate
Unique Options Trading Strategy by John Richardson takes the traditional way of teaching options trading to the next level with progressive methods.17h0m1.8GBAdd to wishlist
Multiple Time Frames – FeibeltradingMultiple Time Frames – FeibeltradingUpdate 03 Nov 2022DOWNLOAD
Multiple Time Frames by Feibel Trading provides a comprehensive walk-through on proven strategies and tools for high profits in all time frames.Add to wishlist
Joe DiNapoli – Trading With DiNapoli LevelsJoe DiNapoli – Trading With DiNapoli LevelsUpdate 07 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Trading With DiNapoli Levels by Joe DiNapoli is all about the practical application of Fibonacci ratios to financial markets for high potential profitability.Add to wishlist
BookMap v4.5.0 build 153 (With all Add-Ons) (Sep 2016) – BookMapBookMap v4.5.0 build 153 (With all Add-Ons) (Sep 2016) – BookMapUpdate 21 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
BookMap v4.5.0 build 153 (With all Add-Ons) (Sep 2016) by BookMap offers a unique perspective when watching the Depth of Market (DOM) dynamics & order book evolution.Add to wishlist