Regardless of your degree of market expertise – from ‘newbie’ to advanced – this comprehensive resource will provide you with a variety of trading ideas that can practically launch your own trading technique to the next level.
You may be happy with whatever trading style you’ve cobbled together for yourself, making 20 or 50 pips here or there. But have you ever wondered whether there’s an analytical approach that really helps you see what’s going on more clearly across multiple timeframes, in a way that can help you qualify the character of a setup and target not just some arbitrary scalping target but much more of what the market is leaving on the table?
Learning to recognize the patterns within the aggregate picture of price action, which alerted me when to take action (or not) was the skill which progressed my trading style from something best described as ‘struggling scalper’ to ‘capable professional’. And the one which helped me overcome the occasional feeling of dread when one chart supposedly told me to think bullish, while another told me the exact opposite (or so I thought).
- Part 1: The big picture
- Part 2: Using technical tools effectively
- Part 3: Putting it all together
What Will You Learn?
- Manage risks in a manner that makes you money – even with a low win rate!
- Define a trading approach that makes sense for your personal situation
- Apply the core principles of buying the dips and selling the rallies effectively
- Instantly spot the difference between trending and corrective markets
- Interpret commitments of traders (cot) metrics in a simple, effective manner
- Unleash the power of the most effective price pattern in existence – swing points!
- Identify old highs & lows as important support/resistance markers
- Use the extended pivot set – monthly, weekly and daily – to identify reversal points
- Apply momentum oscillators in the most effective manner
- Apply fibonacci concepts to more precisely time your entry and exits
- Manage positions effectively with elliott wave patterns
- Use a simple but powerful moving average pairing to confirm tradable trend
- Think about the trading process in a systematic, logical fashion
Who Is This Course For?
- Traders familiar with individual topics of technical analysis (like indicator divergence, for example) but struggling with the issue of how to put it all together in a singular, comprehensible trading approach that works.
- Traders looking to expand their knowledge and understanding of the markets with new ideas and insights they may not have considered before.
- Traders who are frustrated with indicator-driven strategies that don’t work, or are at least not consistently reliable, and want a set of tools that inspire a greater sense of confidence.
- Traders who want a big-picture, all encompassing ‘encyclopedic’ technical analysis reference that helps you address all the important issues, from your personal trading plan to money management to top-down analysis
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Simple Trading Plan 2 – Loaded Gun by the Disciplined Trader – Norman HallettSimple Trading Plan 2 – Loaded Gun by the Disciplined Trader – Norman HallettUpdate 06 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
This course provides you with a clear, simple enter and exit trading plan that puts an end to your suffering from expensive mental/emotional trade mistakes.Add to wishlist
Secrets of Trading GBP, JPY, and CHF – BK ForexSecrets of Trading GBP, JPY, and CHF – BK ForexUpdate 08 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
Secrets of Trading GBP, JPY, and CHF by BK Forex walks you through the fundamentals of Day Trading and Swing Trading from GBP strategies and secrets of trading CHF & JPY.Add to wishlist
New Trading Tactics – Alexander ElderNew Trading Tactics – Alexander ElderUpdate 12 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
By the end of this New Trading Tactics course, you will be able to backtest any stocks/futures/Forex trading or investing idea with no money.Add to wishlist
Foundations Of Forex – TradeSmart UniversityFoundations Of Forex – TradeSmart UniversityUpdate 10 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Foundations Of Forex by TradeSmart University includes twenty-four lessons which lay an essential foundation for those wishing to be active or semi-active traders in the foreign currency market.Add to wishlist
Flagship Trading Course – Llewelyn JamesFlagship Trading Course – Llewelyn JamesUpdate 11 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Flagship Trading Course by Llewelyn James walks you through a systematic method for building and rebalancing an equity portfolio which has been proven to beat the market by triple digits, with a third of the draw-down.Add to wishlist
John Carter &Hubert Senters – Online Forex SeminarJohn Carter &Hubert Senters – Online Forex SeminarUpdate 07 Nov 2022DOWNLOAD
Online Forex Seminar by John Carter & Hubert Senters covers everything, from the smallest details to advanced concepts of the forex trading market.Add to wishlist