With the Candle Charts Academy – Swing Trading 1, you will learn how to locate and trade both short and long term profits in almost any market. You’ll discover how to identify otherwise hidden profit chances that most traders overlook.
The Candle Charts Academy – Swing Trading 1 will help you learn how to trade effectively, so that you don’t have to be chained to a computer every day. Candle Charts Academy – Swing Trading 1 can be considered as the optimal course for traders who want to quickly make money by identifying high probability opportunities in the market without being chained to their computer all day. And if you’re intimidated by fast-moving markets, this course is perfect for you because it will show you how to find trades that are less volatile and predictable.
With the Candle Charts Academy – Swing Trading 1, you will be able to understand how to find and trade both short & long term profits in nearly any market. You’ll learn how to spot otherwise hidden profit opportunities that most traders miss too.
The detail content of the Candle Charts Academy – Swing Trading 1 includes the following modules:
- The Essence of Technical Analysis – Learn the right holding period and chart correlation
- What is Swing Trading? – See how to pinpoint precise entry and exits into and out of any instrument for the duration of a single run in a trend in any time frame
- Why Swing Trading Works – When you trade in the direction of the trend, you boost your probability of success
- Gain Proven New Strategies
- Determining Entry and Exit Points – Learn where the sweet spot is to enter and await a graceful exit using technical analysis, charting tools, price, and volume
- Crowd Psychology – Understand how to use candles in context with the most profitable chart patterns, box formations, and more
- Strength of Trends – Discover how to accurately draw trendlines on a chart: Support, Resistance, Horizontal, Parallel Channels, Moving Averages, Ranges, when to enter, when to exit, and more
- Indicators for Direction – We’ll show you how to use technical indicators the right way, and the right type of indicator for every situation
- The Nature of Cycles – Swing trading helps you take advantage of the natural ebb and flow of markets
- Security cycle of life
- Waiting game: accumulation
- Big bang: expansion
- Aftermath: distribution
- Downfall: contraction
- How to Understand Your Charts
- Stages, Trends, and Waves – Learn to read charts like the pros and determine what the “big money” is doing, and which direction an instrument will move with high probability
- Get Your Own Swing Trading Plan
- Screening – Fresh ideas on how to scan for the best stocks to trade
- Entry Strategy – How to buy on pullbacks and breakouts
- Exit Strategies – Exiting for profitable trades based on passage of time, stop/loss levels, and targets
- Seeing the Bigger Picture
- Monitoring Your Trade – So you’ll know when the time is right to exit
- Valuable “How-To” – We’ll walk you through a swing trade to build your confidence and know how to do it on your own
- Using The Right Charts – For longer trends, you’ll learn how to use weekly charts… and daily charts for shorter trends
What will you learn?
The Candle Charts Academy – Swing Trading 1 will enable you to achieve these significant values:
- Analysis of market conditions to comprehend the trading environment.
- Nison candle patterns are used to make precise entry and exits.
- Use indications to validate the energy driving price movement.
- Discover the greatest swing trading trend line patterns.
Who is this course for?
The Candle Charts Academy – Swing Trading 1 is suited for:
- Those who want to better and more accurately validate the energy driving price movement.
- Those who want to better make precise entries and exits.
- Those who need the skills to better examine market circumstances in order to grasp the trading environment.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Financial Markets Tick By Tick – Pierre LequeuxFinancial Markets Tick By Tick – Pierre LequeuxUpdate 06 Nov 2022DOWNLOAD
Financial Markets Tick By Tick by Pierre Lequeux presents timeless technical analysis techniques that can be utilized on any financial market.Add to wishlist
The EAP Training Program (Apr 2019) – EAP Training ProgramThe EAP Training Program (Apr 2019) – EAP Training ProgramUpdate 05 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
New to trading? Worry not as The EAP Training Program 2019 will give you everything you need to become a successful trader in financial markets.Add to wishlist
Trading Tickers – Tim GrittaniTrading Tickers – Tim GrittaniUpdate 09 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Trading Tickers – Tim Grittani shares with you Millionaire Day Trader Tim Grittani’s entries, exits, successes, and failures in an attempt to turn you into a better trader with higher profitability.Add to wishlist
Commitment of Traders Analysis – Steve BrieseCommitment of Traders Analysis – Steve BrieseUpdate 02 Dec 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
The Commitment of Traders Analysis by Steve Briese serves as an ample chance to learn practical technical analysis methods, hence the market volatility can be decoded. The basics and powerful methods are what you can expect from this course.Add to wishlist
Street-Smart Chart Reading – Volume 1 – The Rudiments – Donald G.WordenStreet-Smart Chart Reading – Volume 1 – The Rudiments – Donald G.WordenUpdate 20 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Understanding charts is the foundation of any successful trading strategy whether you’re investing in cryptocurrency, stocks and more. Street-Smart Chart Reading – Volume 1 – The Rudiments Book teaches you the skills of a professional day trader or swing trader in a single afternoon. With universal techniques that are applicable to FOREX, futures, stock market and cryptocurrency markets such as bitcoin, you’ll have the skills you need in an ever-changing world.Add to wishlist
Webinar Series (4 Webinars) – Futures Trader 71Webinar Series (4 Webinars) – Futures Trader 71Update 01 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
The Webinar Series (4 Webinars) by Futures Trader 71 sheds light on market profiles and effective techniques to build a profitable portfolio. The basics and advanced concepts are what you can expect from this course through coherent instructions and illustrated case studies.Add to wishlist