The Advanced Cryptocurrency Trading by Blockchain at Berkeley will provide you an in-depth overview of the technical, basic, and psychological aspects of cryptocurrencies.
While our introductory course was a basic overview that familiarized you to tools and resources in a broad sense, this course is much more concrete with walkthroughs, personal examples, and analysis. A real emphasis is put on tangible experiences based on over a decade of combined experience. This course requires no previous knowledge and is presented in a way that everyone should be able to understand.
- Money Management:
- How to properly determine risk in a volatile and unpredictable environment
- Long term vs. short term strategies
- ICO risk management
- Mental Game:
- Paper trading vs. trading “real money”
- Necessary trading mindset
- Controlling emotions
- How to handle losses or gains
- Discussion of personal tips and lessons learned
- Technical Analysis:
- Price and volume structure
- Trend lines
- Liquidity zones
- Common trends in various cryptos
- Bollinger Bands
- Ichimoku Cloud
- Heiken Ashi Strategy
- Trading strategies
- Trading ICOs
- Early Adopter Strategy
- Walkthrough of how to use several popular exchanges
- Placing asks/bids
- Market vs. limit sells
- Setting stop loss levels
- Fundamental Analysis
- Checklist for analyzing cryptocurrencies and ICO’s
- Introduction to top market cap cryptocurrencies
- ICO Analysis (Also a section on how to buy ICO’s)
- Market Psychology:
- How to analyze/trade using market sentiment
- Identifying fear, greed and other emotions in the market
- Applying personal emotion to general markets
- How market psychology drives technical indicators
What Will You Learn?
- Understanding the skills to do research and find related information regarding a coin you’re interested in.
- Understanding the skills to protect your money when the market crashes.
- Understanding how to read and analyze a cryptocurrency’s candlestick chart effectively.
Who Is This Course For?
- Those who are interested in trading cryptocurrency and want an in depth walkthrough on how to start.
- Those who are seeking a comprehensive cryptocurrency trading course.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
Bitcoin Crypto Academy – Tai LopezBitcoin Crypto Academy – Tai LopezUpdate 14 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Bitcoin Crypto Academy by Tai Lopez walks you through bitcoin trading strategies and techniques through real trading case studies and examples to earn higher profits.Add to wishlist
Cryptocurrencies & Wyckoff – Learn CryptoCryptocurrencies & Wyckoff – Learn CryptoUpdate 11 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Cryptocurrencies & Wyckoff by Learn Crypto helps you identify these trades and risk management techniques to protect your capital when investing.Add to wishlist
TCG Educational Course Bundle Entries & Exits + Trading – ChartguysTCG Educational Course Bundle Entries & Exits + Trading – ChartguysUpdate 15 Nov 2022IntermediateDOWNLOAD
This TCG Educational Course Bundle Entries & Exits + Trading by Chartguys will teach you all you need to know to succeed in trading Cryptocurrencies and will give you the best possible start in this booming industry.Add to wishlist
TCV Online Summit VIP – TCV SummitTCV Online Summit VIP – TCV SummitUpdate 09 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
TCV Online Summit VIP shares with you a comprehensive walk-through on the tried-and-true techniques and strategies to trade Crypto profitably. It also reveals the best practices and common mistakes any Crypto trader should know.Add to wishlist
Full Cryptocurrency Course: Bitcoin, Ethereum & Blockchain by Marcus GustafssonFull Cryptocurrency Course: Bitcoin, Ethereum & Blockchain by Marcus GustafssonUpdate 08 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
Full Cryptocurrency Course: Bitcoin, Ethereum & Blockchain by Marcus Gustafsson instructs the fundamentals of cryptocurrencies, common coins, and the blockchain technology.Add to wishlist
Nik Swami – NFT Essentials: Create, Buy and Sell NFTsNik Swami – NFT Essentials: Create, Buy and Sell NFTsUpdate 08 Nov 2022DOWNLOAD
This NFT Essentials course will teach you all you need to know about NFTs (non-fungible tokens) in an easy-to-understand, methodical, and engaging manner. NFT Essentials does not require any NFT knowledge or experience.Add to wishlist