Zulu Trading Method for the Soybeans by Joe Ross shows aspiring futures traders the truth in trading by teaching them how to read a chart so that they can successfully trade what they see.
Joe Ross is the creator of the Ross hook™, and has set new standards for low-risk trading with his concepts of “The Law of Charts™ ” and the “Traders Trick Entry™.” Zulu Trading Method for the Soybeans by Joe Ross shows aspiring futures traders the truth in trading by teaching them how to read a chart so that they can successfully trade what they see, and by revealing to them all of the insider knowledge they need in order to understand the markets.
- Where prices are likely to move next
- Why prices will move there
- Who and what causes prices to move
- How far prices are likely to move when they do move
- Their own role in the movement of prices
- How to take advantage of the knowledge they receive
- How to properly manage and exit a trade which they have entered
- How to manage themselves and acquire the discipline needed to become successful traders
What Will You Learn?
- Independence from complicated trading methods, magic indicators, and black-box systems
- Independence from opinion, anyone’s opinion, including their own
- Independence achieved through knowing how to read a chart
- Independence through having knowledge of insider actions
- Independence achieved by taking holistic and eclectic approaches
- Independence coming from knowing how to manage both the trades and themselves
- Independence because they understand and trade what they see
- Independence because they have learned how and why prices move as they do, through studying the truth in trading and the truth about markets
Who Is This Course For?
Zulu Trading Method for the Soybeans by Joe Ross is for all forex traders to quickly learn this powerful strategy and begin to use it as a stand-alone trading approach.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
How to Trade Forex Using Support & Resistance Levels – ForexmentorHow to Trade Forex Using Support & Resistance Levels – ForexmentorUpdate 11 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Via the How to Trade Forex Using Support & Resistance Levels course, you’ll know where the price is likely to go and where it is likely to collapse ahead of time.Add to wishlist
Chris Rowe’s Internal Strength System (Video & Manual 5.50 GB) – Criss Trading SystemChris Rowe’s Internal Strength System (Video & Manual 5.50 GB) – Criss Trading SystemUpdate 22 Dec 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
With Chris Rowe’s Internal Strength System (CRISS) Course, you will learn how expert traders evaluate markets for massive returns regardless of whether the market is moving up, down, or sideways. And, even better, how you can utilize that same strategy to make consistent market profits. CRISS course explains everything in detail and is a thorough A-Z investment method that he spent over 15 years perfecting.Add to wishlist
Vadym Graifer’s Scalper Video Course – Reality TraderVadym Graifer’s Scalper Video Course – Reality TraderUpdate 14 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Vadym Graifer’s Scalper Video Course by Reality Trader shows you how professional scalpers use their day trading skills to consistently make profits.Add to wishlist
Candlestick Secrets For Profiting In Options – Steve NisonCandlestick Secrets For Profiting In Options – Steve NisonUpdate 07 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
Candlestick Secrets For Profiting In Options by Steve Nison equips you with understanding the entirety of the techniques Candlestick and have the perfect implication of it in your trading.Add to wishlist
Pete’s Scalping Strategy Video Course – My FX SourcePete’s Scalping Strategy Video Course – My FX SourceUpdate 06 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
Pete’s Scalping Strategy Video Course by My FX Source shows what is holding you back and helps you break the limits with advanced analysis strategy.Add to wishlist
Time Compression Trading: Exploiting Multiple Time Frames in Zero Sum MarketsTime Compression Trading: Exploiting Multiple Time Frames in Zero Sum MarketsUpdate 03 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Time Compression Trading explains the structure of the market through the prism of the time frames of different trader groups.Add to wishlist