Traders Secrets by Murray Ruggiero and Adrienne Toghraie demonstrates that without the right mindset, no tool can give the profits you wish for.
Traders’ Secrets took the mystery out of what people do to make money trading. Finally, a book about real people, showing that trading can be successfully done with the right set of tools.” – C. Bloom, Money Manager.
Traders’ Secrets by Murray Ruggiero and Adrienne Toghraie offers a rich portrait of fourteen ordinary but determined individuals, who went on to achieve extraordinary success as full-time equity and commodity traders. Murray Ruggiero analyzes each trader’s timing methods and trading systems while Adrienne offers compelling insight into winning market trading psychology.
- Chapter 1 – Yousef Hashmi – The Canadian Don Quixote Interviewed June 1998
- Chapter 2 – Glen Ring – A jack of all traders Interviewed March 1998
- Chapter 3 – Herb Drechsler – Never too old Interviewed January 1998
- Chapter 4 – Sheldon Knight – A knight in technical armor Interviewed March 1998
- Chapter 5 – Stelios Christakos – A gifted Greek Interviewed June 1998
- Chapter 6 – Bob Watson – The Zen trading warrior Interviewed August 1998
- Chapter 7 – Ed Pomeranz – Caviar to schnitzel Interviewed September 1998
- Chapter 8 – Neal Dietz – The “Systems Man” Interviewed February 1998
- Chapter 9 – John Fritz – Born to be special Interviewed March 1998
- Chapter 10 – Alta Wood – Living the real bull market Interviewed August 1998
- Chapter 11 – Al Gerebizza – His own genie in a bottle Interviewed May 1998
- Chapter 12 – Mike Battle – Sticking to his guns Interviewed July 1998
- Chapter 13 – Scott Krieger – West meets East Interviewed February 1998
- Chapter 14 – Tom Bierovic – On the road again Interviewed February 1998
What Will You Learn?
- The secrets of 14 people in other professions who made it full-time into the trading world and became successful traders.
- Psychological and technical modeling studies
Who is This Course For?
Traders Secrets by Murray Ruggiero and Adrienne Toghraie is a trading psychology course that shows trading can be successfully done with the right set of mind, which is perfect for traders at any level.
RELATED COURSESVIEW ALL
How to Trade the Highest Probability Opportunities – Price Bars and Chart Patterns – Elliott Wave InternationalHow to Trade the Highest Probability Opportunities – Price Bars and Chart Patterns – Elliott Wave InternationalUpdate 05 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
Take your chart reading skill to the next level with How to Trade the Highest Probability Opportunities – Price Bars and Chart Patterns.Add to wishlist
How To Trade Like a Pro, Not a Hobby – Jason Bond PicksHow To Trade Like a Pro, Not a Hobby – Jason Bond PicksUpdate 06 Nov 2022BeginnerDOWNLOAD
This course breaks down the path to become a professional stock trader. You can learn practical techniques, strategies, and tools to earn consistent returns from your stock trading.Add to wishlist
Electronic Trading. TNT III. Technical Trading Stuff – Joe RossElectronic Trading. TNT III. Technical Trading Stuff – Joe RossUpdate 04 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Electronic Trading. TNT III. Technical Trading Stuff by Joe Ross ave developed winning trading systems based on the information contained within its pages.Add to wishlist
Traders Trick Advanced Concepts Recorded Webinar – Joe RossTraders Trick Advanced Concepts Recorded Webinar – Joe RossUpdate 09 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
Traders Trick Advanced Concepts Recorded Webinar – Joe Ross mainly focuses on when to use TTE and when not to use it as TTE along with momentum brings many trades.Add to wishlist
6 Percent Protocol – Trading Trainer6 Percent Protocol – Trading TrainerUpdate 10 Nov 2022All LevelsDOWNLOAD
6 Percent Protocol – Trading Trainer is an automated way to earn up to 32% trading the markets – in 4 weeks or less. This is the laziest way to potentially 2x your portfolio.Add to wishlist
Larry Connors – Trading the Connors Windows StrategyLarry Connors – Trading the Connors Windows StrategyUpdate 07 Nov 2022AdvancedDOWNLOAD
Trading the Connors Windows Strategy – Larry Connors shares with you a short-term pattern that works reliably for all markets and which is easy to recognize. This pattern is among the most reliable ever discovered for identifying sharp moves lasting from 1 to 5 days.Add to wishlist